Trump tells his lips licking journalist, to fuck off!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump Dismisses Power Of The Press In First Post-Election TV Interview
“The bitterness toward the press is real, alive and deep,” says “60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl.

11/14/2016 11:27 am ET

You have got to love a guy who got over a billion dollars of free press from the fucked media that worshiped every second of his run, who bent over backwards to kiss his orange ass, who were it not for the media, we would have a Cruz or a Rubio in the white house, you have got to love a guy, who would be back in NY on day one selling his fucked steaks and stiffing contractors were it not for CNN news, now hating on these people......who in his gut actually...believes it was Facebook and Twitter that got him elected....Folks I kid you not...again, white people what have you done, wasn't Hitler enough for you people???

leslie is seriously creepy looking with the duck lips

images

“The bitterness toward the press is real, alive and deep,” says “60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl.

You have got to love a guy who got over a billion dollars of free press from the fucked media that worshiped every second of his run, who bent over backwards to kiss his orange ass, who were it not for the media, we would have a Cruz or a Rubio in the white house, you have got to love a guy, who would be back in NY on day one selling his fucked steaks and stiffing contractors were it not for CNN news, now hating on these people......who in his gut actually...believes it was Facebook and Twitter that got him elected....Folks I kid you not...again, white people what have you done, wasn't Hitler enough for you people???

If it wasn't for imbeciles like this I would oppose abortion. Too bad this primate douchebag libturd didn't end up in a PP dumpster.

The "free press" the media gave Trump was not an effort to promote him. The media believed excessive exposure of Trump would weaken the entire GOP, because after Cruz was finally out of the way the only time Trump made headlines was when he said something moonbats believed was "outrageous". Otherwise it was fawning coverage of hitlary 24/7 and efforts to gloss over what a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag she is.

Last edited:

If it wasn't for imbeciles like this I would oppose abortion. Too bad this primate douchebag libturd didn't end up in a PP dumpster.
You know, I thought about that the other day when I was reading posts. Maybe we can have a new law...abortions will be readily available and free to liberals.

• Banned
After what the press tried to do to him and his wife? They have it coming..paybacks are a mofo
Hey, I hope so.....really I do. But common, Trump should get down on his orange hands and knees and thank God for them bastards, they gave him the white house on a silver platter!!

The media has been taken over and is no longer in the news business. News has given way to the indoctrination of the masses. Ask George Soros:

George Soros - Discover the Networks
After that Fox News first debate, the biggest ratings they've ever had and then braggin about it.....CNN got a hard on, MSNBC got their hard on and the ratings grab was on. Its all about ratings now and I wish we could all just give up the 24 news cycle and get our news from the NET and but these bastards out of business for good.

You poor thing.

He got all the free press during the primaries. Why? Cause mrs bill wanted him to run against, cause mrs bill and the fucking retarded left just KNEW she would beat him. After he was the nom? Nothing but negative coverage from the msm for Trump, praise and rejoicing for mrs bill.

Ha, ha, ha. Jokes on YOU, tigger.

You poor thing.

He got all the free press during the primaries. Why? Cause mrs bill wanted him to run against, cause mrs bill and the fucking retarded left just KNEW she would beat him. After he was the nom? Nothing but negative coverage from the msm for Trump, praise and rejoicing for mrs bill.

Ha, ha, ha. Jokes on YOU, tigger.
Joke is not on me, hun....for the last and final time you moronic simp, I wasn't a Clinton fan, I'm glad the white bitch lost. As for negative shit on Trump, yeah, covering a guy that says stupid shit 25 hours a day and then reporting it, was negative coverage, wasn't it? Get the fuck outta here!!

The media has been taken over and is no longer in the news business. News has given way to the indoctrination of the masses. Ask George Soros:

George Soros - Discover the Networks
After that Fox News first debate, the biggest ratings they've ever had and then braggin about it.....CNN got a hard on, MSNBC got their hard on and the ratings grab was on. Its all about ratings now and I wish we could all just give up the 24 news cycle and get our news from the NET and but these bastards out of business for good.

I agree. There was a time when we got 1/2 hour at noon, and then again at 11pm. Then they shut up and went home.

Trumps great. Youre going to love him, so its all good.

Joke is not on me, hun....for the last and final time you moronic simp, I wasn't a Clinton fan, I'm glad the white bitch lost. As for negative shit on Trump, yeah, covering a guy that says stupid shit 25 hours a day and then reporting it, was negative coverage, wasn't it? Get the fuck outta here!!
Reporting Trump was going to deport illegals, build the wall and beat ISIS was not negative coverage. It helped him win the election.

Reporting Trump was going to deport illegals, build the wall and beat ISIS was not negative coverage. It helped him win the election.

Those are negatives in the eyes of progressives.
They're just too damn stupid to realize most Americans saw them as positives.

Apparently not negative enough! Ha ha ha ha ha!

The "free press" the media gave Trump was not an effort to promote him. The media believed excessive exposure of Trump would weaken the entire GOP, because after Cruz was finally out of the way the only time Trump made headlines was when he said something moonbats believed was "outrageous". Otherwise it was fawning coverage of hitlary 24/7 and efforts to gloss over what a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag she is.
Bullshit, Trump and his foul mouth got them all ratings and the moron fed them shit everyday...end of fuckin story. You neo nuts have got to stop trying to rewrite history, its all on record!!

Those are negatives in the eyes of progressives.
They're just too damn stupid to realize most Americans saw them as positives.
Dumb? Really? okay...next?

New Topics

Forum List

Back