Trump tells Hannity that all the states he won had no election fraud

And Hannity and the sheep buy it without question or reservation.
C'mon. Look at the absolute bullshit you believe. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
So you admit Trump is a liar.

How can you adore a liar like this?
They not only adore him....they HUMP him. They get off on his lies....they are a cult led by a Loser.
Think so puke? Wrong again.
You know you jack off to a picture of trump.....

Trump is wrong.
Serial Liars never think they are wrong. They think they can Gaslight the world to believe their lies. trump failed. He needs to go away.
I wouldn't call Trump a "serial liar," and I have no idea why he'd say such a stupid thing, but I doubt he'll get reelected. There's no denying he's getting old, and there's younger, tougher, better candidates for president now like MTG, or DeSantis. In fact I'd be all in for a MTG/Boebert ticket. I'm sure the thought of that curls your toes.
Dsantis? Have you been watching the COVID increase in Florida? He is Idiocy in Motion.
What covid increase? You talking about the scamdemic? Doesn't look like anything to be alarmed about to me...

fl-cov.jpg

Home | Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Outbreak (floridahealthcovid19.gov)
View attachment 482179
And this increase is even as DeSantis cooks the numbers to meet his political fortune.

C'mon. Look at the absolute bullshit you believe. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
So you admit Trump is a liar.

How can you adore a liar like this?
They not only adore him....they HUMP him. They get off on his lies....they are a cult led by a Loser.
Think so puke? Wrong again.
You know you jack off to a picture of trump.....
What did Trump do that was racist while he was in office? Comprehend that?

Only a loser would make comments this stupid. :heehee:

Former President Donald Trump has said that there was no election fraud in states that he won during the 2020 presidential election.​
Trump made his comment during an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity broadcast from Mar-a-Lago on Monday night. Hannity asked Trump his thoughts about Georgia's recently passed voting law, which has been criticized by Democrats as racist and anti-democratic.​
"Florida, Ohio, all of the states that we won, were properly run," Trump said, claiming that all red states in the 2020 election had "properly run" their elections with enough safeguards against fraud.​

Why do you and Sleepy Joe think that elections are fraudulent in Ohio and Florida?

Trump seems to be spot on correct here.
They are not fraudulent. They are pointing out how fucking stupid Trump is by saying it's only fraudulent if they did not vote for me. Kinda like when Trump said only he tells the truth. Or like when your girlfriend says You need to trust me.

Why do you and Sleepy Joe think that elections are fraudulent in Ohio and Florida?

They are not fraudulent. They are pointing out how fucking stupid Trump is by saying it's only fraudulent if they did not vote for me. Kinda like when Trump said only he tells the truth. Or like when your girlfriend says You need to trust me.

Check's in the mail
I promise I won't cum in your mouth
No honey, you don't look fat in that dress
Etc etc etc ;)

And of course as Donnie so magnificently channeled Orwell:

trump-goes-literally-orwellian-the-party-told-you-to-reject-35036057.png

Check's in the mail
I promise I won't cum in your mouth
No honey, you don't look fat in that dress
Etc etc etc ;)

And of course as Donnie so magnificently channeled Orwell:

trump-goes-literally-orwellian-the-party-told-you-to-reject-35036057.png
Yep they be nuts

Anyone that believes over 80 million people voted for Biden is an idiot.
You're right BS Election was a fraud Biden outsmarted all republicans We're in good hands with him
Biden didn't outsmart anyone. The gangsters behind the curtains set it up. Biden's a puppet. Take a punctuation class. It'll make you look smarter.

"The gangsters behind the curtains set it up"

And who be them?
Let's man up poster BS, and name names.
And tell us how you know those names are the ones.
The ones who engineered this humongous ginormous biggest fraud ever in history.

Saddle up, mi amigo.
Take your shot, show us what you've got.

And who be them?

Saddle up, mi amigo.
The Democrat party pawns in every precinct. Never has the vote count stopped in the middle of the night. We know something was wrong because Democrats didn't want to be observed counting the votes.

Last edited:
What of those 2 senate races in Ga? You don't think it was closely watched by Republicans ?? Where was fraud there OR are Biden and Dems so much smarter than Repubs?

"The Democrat party pawns in every precinct."

Umm, poster BS, go back to post #112, where the query was made to your avatar to----"name names".

You didn't.
Perhaps, you simply won't.
Perhaps, you can't.

But the fact remains, you whirl & twirl here in this discussion but never offer anything that has gravitas. Anything that conveys a sense of credibility or veritas.

I mean no disrespect, but you come across as that empty drum which makes the most noise.
For example, you claim there are 'Democrat party pawns in every precinct' and you seem to imply they are the "gangsters" (your word, not mine) who "stole" the election.

Well, there are about 174,000 voting precincts in America....yet, you can't or won't name a single individual from any those 'crime scenes'.
174,000+....yet you come up empty handed?

I say, respectfully.......that you don't know what your are talking about.
(see the empty drum analogy above.)

Peace.

Umm, poster BS, go back to post #112, where the query was made to your avatar to----"name names".

You didn't.
Perhaps, you can't.

But the fact remains, you whirl & twirl here in this discussion but never offer anything that has gravitas. Anything that conveys a sense of credibility or veritas.

I mean no disrespect, but you come across as that empty drum which makes the most noise.
For example, you claim there are 'Democrat party pawns in every precinct' and you seem to imply they are the "gangsters" (your word, not mine) who "stole" the election.

Well, there are about 174,000 voting precincts in America....yet, you can't or won't name a single individual from any those 'crime scenes'.

Peace.
I don't give a damn what you think. Democrats are sick hateful sniveling little bitches and that includes you.

And who be them?

Saddle up, mi amigo.
The Democrat party pawns in every precinct. Never has the vote count stopped in the middle of the night. We know something was wrong because Democrats didn't want to be observed counting the votes.
The vote count went on for days, in order to verify and count the millions of absentee ballots. Obviously, they are going to take reprieve from counting and get some sleep....

but who are you talking about that stopped vote counting in the middle of the night that gives you concern?

Former President Donald Trump has said that there was no election fraud in states that he won during the 2020 presidential election.​
Trump made his comment during an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity broadcast from Mar-a-Lago on Monday night. Hannity asked Trump his thoughts about Georgia's recently passed voting law, which has been criticized by Democrats as racist and anti-democratic.​
"Florida, Ohio, all of the states that we won, were properly run," Trump said, claiming that all red states in the 2020 election had "properly run" their elections with enough safeguards against fraud.​

Trump is right, dumbass. Democrats will do anything to gain power. These worthless leftist traitors will lie, steal, cheat, deceive, and even kill to gain power over an unsuspecting, brainwashed populace. For the most part, conservatives are accountable to a higher power, that you - as a worthless leftist traitor - could never understand.

Last edited:

You didn't.
Perhaps, you can't.

Peace.
I don't give a damn what you think. Democrats are sick hateful sniveling little bitches and that includes you.
Well said.

They have something in common with all of the states he lost.

Forum List

Back