Trump tells Hannity that all the states he won had no election fraud

You nailed it. I find their never ending hard on for Trump endlessly amusing. I hope they never stop posting these threads. :D.
Continuing to cast the Republican Party as the party of Trump is effective for Democrats so i don’t think it’s going to stop anytime soon.

That's great. If Dims only talk about Trump that means they have no agenda and no ability to govern. :thup: Again, why would I want them to stop? If the political landscape is Trump then he and his movement have won. :)
Are you under the impression that anyone posting threads here is in the business of governing the nation?

We aren’t.

But we are going to make sure that the nation remembers the insanity of the Trump administration before they consider voting for Republicans again.
The insanity of the lowest unemployment for minorities, the insanity of rising wages and a 6,000 dollar increase in yearly income for the Middle class? The insanity of 401K's doubling in a booming stock market? The insanity of no more unwinnable wars? The insanity of backing school choice and charter schools?

We never had it so good. It took a scamdemic and fraud to destroy every wonderful thing he did. How did you ever get this fucking stupid?

You nailed it. I find their never ending hard on for Trump endlessly amusing. I hope they never stop posting these threads. :D.
Continuing to cast the Republican Party as the party of Trump is effective for Democrats so i don’t think it’s going to stop anytime soon.

That's great. If Dims only talk about Trump that means they have no agenda and no ability to govern. :thup: Again, why would I want them to stop? If the political landscape is Trump then he and his movement have won. :)
Are you under the impression that anyone posting threads here is in the business of governing the nation?

We aren’t.

But we are going to make sure that the nation remembers the insanity of the Trump administration before they consider voting for Republicans again.
The insanity of the lowest unemployment for minorities, the insanity of rising wages and a 6,000 dollar increase in yearly income for the Middle class? The insanity of 401K's doubling in a booming stock market? The insanity of no more unwinnable wars? The insanity of backing school choice and charter schools?

We never had it so good. It took a scamdemic and fraud to destroy every wonderful thing he did. How did you ever get this fucking stupid?
Had little to do with Trump. Unemployment has been falling for years. Wages were rising before he came into office. So was the stock market, which was fueled under Trump by massive corporate tax cuts which ballooned the deficit in a period of supposed economic greatness.

No, Trump’s real effect was warping the minds of people and harming the very concept of reality. An effect which culminated in masses of his supporters storming the Capitol because they believed his lies.

Trump is wrong.
Serial Liars never think they are wrong. They think they can Gaslight the world to believe their lies. trump failed. He needs to go away.
I wouldn't call Trump a "serial liar," and I have no idea why he'd say such a stupid thing, because there most certainly was cheating in every state.
But there's no denying he's getting old, and there's younger, tougher, better candidates for president now like MTG, or DeSantis. In fact I'd be all in for a DeSantis/MTG ticket, or even MTG/Boebert. I'm sure the thought of that curls your toes.

Trump is wrong.
Serial Liars never think they are wrong. They think they can Gaslight the world to believe their lies. trump failed. He needs to go away.
I wouldn't call Trump a "serial liar," and I have no idea why he'd say such a stupid thing, but I doubt he'll get reelected. There's no denying he's getting old, and there's younger, tougher, better candidates for president now like MTG, or DeSantis. In fact I'd be all in for a MTG/Boebert ticket. I'm sure the thought of that curls your toes.
Dsantis? Have you been watching the COVID increase in Florida? He is Idiocy in Motion.

Trump is wrong.
I wouldn't call Trump a "serial liar," and I have no idea why he'd say such a stupid thing, but I doubt he'll get reelected. There's no denying he's getting old, and there's younger, tougher, better candidates for president now like MTG, or DeSantis. In fact I'd be all in for a MTG/Boebert ticket. I'm sure the thought of that curls your toes.
Dsantis? Have you been watching the COVID increase in Florida? He is Idiocy in Motion.
What covid increase? You talking about the scamdemic? Doesn't look like anything to be alarmed about to me...

fl-cov.jpg

Home | Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Outbreak (floridahealthcovid19.gov)

We aren’t.

Had little to do with Trump. Unemployment has been falling for years. Wages were rising before he came into office. So was the stock market, which was fueled under Trump by massive corporate tax cuts which ballooned the deficit in a period of supposed economic greatness.

No, Trump’s real effect was warping the minds of people and harming the very concept of reality. An effect which culminated in masses of his supporters storming the Capitol because they believed his lies.
Bullshit rhetoric.

Only a loser would make comments this stupid. :heehee:

Former President Donald Trump has said that there was no election fraud in states that he won during the 2020 presidential election.​
Trump made his comment during an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity broadcast from Mar-a-Lago on Monday night. Hannity asked Trump his thoughts about Georgia's recently passed voting law, which has been criticized by Democrats as racist and anti-democratic.​
"Florida, Ohio, all of the states that we won, were properly run," Trump said, claiming that all red states in the 2020 election had "properly run" their elections with enough safeguards against fraud.​

Why do you and Sleepy Joe think that elections are fraudulent in Ohio and Florida?

Trump seems to be spot on correct here.
At least Trump is consistent at being a liar.

Former President Donald Trump has said that there was no election fraud in states that he won during the 2020 presidential election.​
Trump made his comment during an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity broadcast from Mar-a-Lago on Monday night. Hannity asked Trump his thoughts about Georgia's recently passed voting law, which has been criticized by Democrats as racist and anti-democratic.​
"Florida, Ohio, all of the states that we won, were properly run," Trump said, claiming that all red states in the 2020 election had "properly run" their elections with enough safeguards against fraud.​

Just how much time do you spend thinking about Donald Trump?

It seems he dreams of Trump. Trump is still living rent free in Dr Love's head. Crazy, I would not have known about the interview had it not been for Mr. Love, a doctor can not be so medically unstable, so we need to take away is license to practice.
Trump is still the leader of the republican party. As long as he is, he will be discussed. If and when you choose another leader, trump will drop off the chart.

What do I have to do with Republicans? I didn't vote for Trump either time nor did I support the bull in the China shop. The fact you morons let Trump live in your little heads is amazing to me. I moved on to Biden. Keep worshiping Trump, I am sure he enjoys it.

Not only is Trump a bully, he's a wimp, as well. I say that because he's the only president or former president who won't let someone interview him unless he knows beforehand that the interviewer won't challenge him with any hard questions. And Hannity is such a suck up sycophant, that the only instructive thing you learn from the interview is that neither one of them has any qualms about lying.

Not like he made it take off. Obama's economy was stagnant as Biden's will be very shortly.
If Obama’s economy was stagnant, so was Trump’s. The economy was remarkably similar under both. The truth isn’t that Trump was amazing and Obama terrible. The truth is that they were both mediocre.

First of all "Newsweek" is not independent, it is part of the Washington Post. That having been said you have to wonder when angry lefties going to get over their hatred of the former president and tell us how great the guy in the black face mask is.

Trump is wrong.
What covid increase? You talking about the scamdemic? Doesn't look like anything to be alarmed about to me.

Home | Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Outbreak (floridahealthcovid19.gov)
Wrong chart, genius.

New Topics

Forum List

Back