Trump tells Hannity that all the states he won had no election fraud

Says the guy with the Donald Trump avatar.

LOL

If you could think your way out of a wet paper bag, you'd know that it is Rump's tacky Golden Calf made in China -
Where you still spend a majority of your day worshipping. :)

It doesn't matter what it is, it's a testament to the vast amount of time you spend thinking about Donald Trump. It's a love for the ages, but it's very one-sided. He's not into you and you need to move on.

I noticed that. Whenever they can't think up a good answer they pull the Trump or racist card.

Trump must live in his head 24/7. Of course he can't brag about the idiot he voted for so its safer to bring up Trump.
Biden doesn't require constant praise. I always felt sorry for trump's cabinet members who were always required to take turns praising trump at every cabinet meeting.

Only a loser would make comments this stupid. :heehee:

Former President Donald Trump has said that there was no election fraud in states that he won during the 2020 presidential election.​
Trump made his comment during an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity broadcast from Mar-a-Lago on Monday night. Hannity asked Trump his thoughts about Georgia's recently passed voting law, which has been criticized by Democrats as racist and anti-democratic.​
"Florida, Ohio, all of the states that we won, were properly run," Trump said, claiming that all red states in the 2020 election had "properly run" their elections with enough safeguards against fraud.​

You gals are still utterly obsessed with Trump. :lol: He owns you.

LOL

If you could think your way out of a wet paper bag, you'd know that it is Rump's tacky Golden Calf made in China -

It doesn't matter what it is, it's a testament to the vast amount of time you spend thinking about Donald Trump. It's a love for the ages, but it's very one-sided. He's not into you and you need to move on.

I noticed that. Whenever they can't think up a good answer they pull the Trump or racist card.

Trump must live in his head 24/7. Of course he can't brag about the idiot he voted for so its safer to bring up Trump.

You nailed it. I find their never ending hard on for Trump endlessly amusing. I hope they never stop posting these threads. :D.

LOL

It's a well-known and well-documented fact that the left cannot discuss Biden without mentioning Trump. I see it here constantly.

Former President Donald Trump has said that there was no election fraud in states that he won during the 2020 presidential election.​
Trump made his comment during an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity broadcast from Mar-a-Lago on Monday night. Hannity asked Trump his thoughts about Georgia's recently passed voting law, which has been criticized by Democrats as racist and anti-democratic.​
"Florida, Ohio, all of the states that we won, were properly run," Trump said, claiming that all red states in the 2020 election had "properly run" their elections with enough safeguards against fraud.​

As long as you keep him as head of your party he will be discussed. I can understand why you just wish all talk of him would go away.

Biden doesn't require constant praise. I always felt sorry for trump's cabinet members who were always required to take turns praising trump at every cabinet meeting.

GAAAAH :omg: Those meetings were creepy!!

As long as you keep him as head of your party he will be discussed. I can understand why you just wish all talk of him would go away.

Sweetie, he's no longer the President. He is gone. And I love it that you gals are so obsessed with Trump. I mean this sincerely....keep posting the dozen or so Trump threads a day. :). It tells me so much about where you, the Dim Party, and Slo Joe really are....which is nowhere.

These Trump threads are your masturbation. Who am I to stop you. :D

Sweetie, he's no longer the President. He is gone. And I love it that you gals are so obsessed with Trump. I mean this sincerely....keep posting the dozen or so Trump threads a day. :). It tells me so much about where you, the Dim Party, and Slo Joe really are....which is nowhere.

Sweetie - Tis a fact that the Republican party is now the Trumpublican Party. He is your titular head, which explains why so many decent conservatives have left the party and it is currently in shambles. Carry on! :cool-45:

Sweetie - Tis a fact that the Republican party is now the Trumpublican Party. He is your titular head, which explains why so many decent conservatives have left the party and it is currently in shambles. Carry on! :cool-45:

Thank you again for all the Trump threads. You and Mac & Cheese are the clubhouse leaders. Please don't stop. Every time I see one of these I laugh my ass off. :D

Trump was wrong to say that.

Just because he won didn't mean there was no fraud or cheating.

The machines, the late night ballot dumps, the ballot harvests of US military personnel, all of that happened all over the country. North Carolina did have late night ballot dumps, but they did not overcome the huge lead Trump had with legally cast votes.

So you are saying there was fraud in the states he won?

You nailed it. I find their never ending hard on for Trump endlessly amusing. I hope they never stop posting these threads. :D.
Continuing to cast the Republican Party as the party of Trump is effective for Democrats so i don’t think it’s going to stop anytime soon.

Continuing to cast the Republican Party as the party of Trump is effective for Democrats so i don’t think it’s going to stop anytime soon.

That's great. If Dims only talk about Trump that means they have no agenda and no ability to govern. :thup: Again, why would I want them to stop? If the political landscape is Trump then he and his movement have won. :)

That's great. If Dims only talk about Trump that means they have no agenda and no ability to govern. :thup: Again, why would I want them to stop? If the political landscape is Trump then he and his movement have won. :)
Are you under the impression that anyone posting threads here is in the business of governing the nation?

We aren’t.

But we are going to make sure that the nation remembers the insanity of the Trump administration before they consider voting for Republicans again.

and Hannity is Fool enough to believe him...

Forum List

Back