Trump tells Hannity that all the states he won had no election fraud

"...so that the best kids end up on one team."
You know, if memory serves that is what Don Trump promised us. "Only the best people".
And how did that turn out for us?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So, go for it."
So go for auditing all the states?

Well, let's look at it from a pragmatic businessman's (or businesswoman's) standpoint.
Don Trump and/or the GOP is the, ah, 'complainant'.
The putative winner is Joe Biden per the long established legal protocols of vote tallies, verification of tallies by multiple layers of authorized officials AND the certification by the Congress of the United States of America.

Trump/GOP complains they were cheated and they desire a full blown audit of all ballots.
OK, do it.
And pay for it.
First put up the surety bonds in full for the cost of such.
And agree with the 'defendant' parties, and/or impartial judge on the choice of vetted, experienced, credible auditors.

There is an expectation, at least from me, that such 'skin-in-the-game' investment will do a couple of things:

1. Winnow out the jackass nutjobbery that seems attracted to this kind of disruption.
2. Ensures that the American taxpayers of any particular state won't get stiffed by the Trump/GOP for footing the bill for their vanity.

Anyway, that's kinda the way I view it.

Of course Trump should pay for the audits.

You know, if memory serves that is what Don Trump promised us. "Only the best people".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So, go for it."

Well, let's look at it from a pragmatic businessman's (or businesswoman's) standpoint.
The putative winner is Joe Biden per the long established legal protocols of vote tallies, verification of tallies by multiple layers of authorized officials AND the certification by the Congress of the United States of America.

Trump/GOP complains they were cheated and they desire a full blown audit of all ballots.
OK, do it.
And pay for it.
And agree with the 'defendant' parties, and/or impartial judge on the choice of vetted, experienced, credible auditors.

There is an expectation, at least from me, that such 'skin-in-the-game' investment will do a couple of things:

1. Winnow out the jackass nutjobbery that seems attracted to this kind of disruption.
2. Ensures that the American taxpayers of any particular state won't get stiffed by the Trump/GOP for footing the bill for their vanity.

Trump never pays for anything

"So, go for it."

OK, do it.
And pay for it.

Trump never pays for anything

That's true.. He even stiffed his lawyers.

And Hannity and the sheep buy it without question or reservation.
Anyone that believes over 80 million people voted for Biden is an idiot.
And there ya go.
Yeah, so you want me to believe that a senile demented guy who was unsuccessful in multiple attempts to win the nomination during his extensive political career and didn't campaign suddenly gets millions more votes than Barack Obama. Bullshit.
Stupidity can now be defined by any fool who believes a word coming out of Trump's yap. And that goes for his pal Hannity who parrots the deranged rants of the biggest loser in the history of American politics.
Remember that the lies and denial of trump caused the death and pain of millions of Americans during the dark years of the trump Regime. Yes, Joe beat the snot out of your lover...humper trump.
Sleepy Joe can't even beat the snot out of his limp dick.

Only a loser would make comments this stupid. :heehee:

Former President Donald Trump has said that there was no election fraud in states that he won during the 2020 presidential election.​
Trump made his comment during an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity broadcast from Mar-a-Lago on Monday night. Hannity asked Trump his thoughts about Georgia's recently passed voting law, which has been criticized by Democrats as racist and anti-democratic.​
"Florida, Ohio, all of the states that we won, were properly run," Trump said, claiming that all red states in the 2020 election had "properly run" their elections with enough safeguards against fraud.​

He said they were properly run, with safe guards against fraud...not that zero fraud happened. It was possible. The states he lost, at least some of them..in particular PA...did not.

Is reading comp that hard for leftist?

LOL They were ALL properly run. Remember him saying that if he lost the election was rigged.. This is pitiful delusion for a grown man.
something can be rigged against someone and properly run. For example....my local little league, the games can be properly run...the Umps, etc, but the league rigged so that the best kids end up on one team.

I know this is a hard concept for the dembots...critical thinking is required...or well a basic understanding of English and what words mean....

Trump sabotaged his reelection and then told his Trumpies NOT to use mail in ballots. He's been undermining elections since 2016. I'm afraid Americans are simply disgusted with him. He lost fair and square. He's just not much of a man.
hahhahaaha

Former President Donald Trump has said that there was no election fraud in states that he won during the 2020 presidential election.​
Trump made his comment during an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity broadcast from Mar-a-Lago on Monday night. Hannity asked Trump his thoughts about Georgia's recently passed voting law, which has been criticized by Democrats as racist and anti-democratic.​
"Florida, Ohio, all of the states that we won, were properly run," Trump said, claiming that all red states in the 2020 election had "properly run" their elections with enough safeguards against fraud.​

He said they were properly run, with safe guards against fraud...not that zero fraud happened. It was possible. The states he lost, at least some of them..in particular PA...did not.

LOL They were ALL properly run. Remember him saying that if he lost the election was rigged.. This is pitiful delusion for a grown man.
something can be rigged against someone and properly run. For example....my local little league, the games can be properly run...the Umps, etc, but the league rigged so that the best kids end up on one team.

I know this is a hard concept for the dembots...critical thinking is required...or well a basic understanding of English and what words mean....

Trump sabotaged his reelection and then told his Trumpies NOT to use mail in ballots. He's been undermining elections since 2016. I'm afraid Americans are simply disgusted with him. He lost fair and square. He's just not much of a man.
hahhahaaha
“Hahahahahaahah” is always a brilliant response to well, EVERYTHING!!

And Hannity and the sheep buy it without question or reservation.
Anyone that believes over 80 million people voted for Biden is an idiot.
And there ya go.
Yeah, so you want me to believe that a senile demented guy who was unsuccessful in multiple attempts to win the nomination during his extensive political career and didn't campaign suddenly gets millions more votes than Barack Obama. Bullshit.
Stupidity can now be defined by any fool who believes a word coming out of Trump's yap. And that goes for his pal Hannity who parrots the deranged rants of the biggest loser in the history of American politics.
Remember that the lies and denial of trump caused the death and pain of millions of Americans during the dark years of the trump Regime. Yes, Joe beat the snot out of your lover...humper trump.
Sleepy Joe can't even beat the snot out of his limp dick.

Maybe that's your problem.

Just how much time do you spend thinking about Donald Trump?

For Glove and the rest of the anti-Trump left: at least 25 hours a day. Hate is all that holds the Left together, obviously, certainly, they have no love for Biden.

Only a loser would make comments this stupid.

Soooooo........ you BELIEVE in election fraud, know it happens, you just never think it happens within the DNC? Yep. That sure was a stupid comment.

Trump claimed that 3-5 million illegals voted in 2016.. .. and never did anything about it. What makes you think he's NOT lying again?

hahhahaaha
“Hahahahahaahah” is always a brilliant response to well, EVERYTHING!!
it is...especially to that post

obviously he’s admitting that trump would have won had he not said don’t mail in your votes...so the question.is what happened to the votes of all the people?

Soooooo........ you BELIEVE in election fraud, know it happens, you just never think it happens within the DNC? Yep. That sure was a stupid comment.

Trump claimed that 3-5 million illegals voted in 2016.. .. and never did anything about it. What makes you think he's NOT lying again?

Trumpy even brought in the brilliant election fraud sleuth Kris Kobach to find those 3-5 million illegals.
He found well … Zero and quietly slithered back home to Kansas. :lol:

Trumpy even brought in the brilliant election fraud sleuth Kris Kobach to find those 3-5 million illegals.

Trump went home to Kansas, Glove? Geeez---- you really do have your head in the fucking clouds. What are you on---- I want some.

Next thing you know you'll be trying to tell us that Dorothy and Toto ran for the Republican Senate? :21:

Just like the investigators he sent to Hawaii to prove Obama was from Kenya. LOLOL

Just like the investigators he sent to Hawaii to prove Obama was from Kenya. LOLOL
And Obama 'found' a fake BC. You TDSers are such suckers.

LOLOL.. Its impossible for Obama to have been born in British East Africa.. If he had been his birth would have been registered at the nearest US Embassy .. OTHERWISE his mother couldn't have brought the baby thru Customs and Immigration into the US. There's really no excuse for your kind of ignorance.

There is a steady trail of right wingers making their pilgrimage to Maralago to kiss the ring. Trump is still the head of the RNC.
Would you allow me to rephrase your statement, just a bit, for the fun of it? I'd like it to read:

There is a steady trail of right wingers making their pilgrimage to Maralago to kiss the head of the RNC leader, Donald trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back