Trump telling donors to stop donating to Desantis

They are abusing their power by trying to take Trump out of the picture so that voters will be unable to vote for him in either the primaries or in the general election. They are trying to influence the election with false charges. Why do you think they are televising the "results" of their biased Jan 6th committee just before the midterms? They are trying to influence even the midterm elections for political gain.
The rule of law is taking Trump out of the picture, no one else. That has nothing to do with an abuse of power, and there is no example of that you can present. Do you really believe with Trump's criminal resume the country can just ignore everything he has done? No one in this country will ever have any respect or use for the law again. You people are out of your GD minds.

On the condition of anonymity LOL stopped reading right there.

/——-/ Get your Google fixed.
Russians didn't change the vote tallies, Republican controlled towns did. They closed down polling places in minority areas. You tried to move the goal post. Thanks for the heads up.

They are abusing their power by trying to take Trump out of the picture so that voters will be unable to vote for him in either the primaries or in the general election. They are trying to influence the election with false charges. Why do you think they are televising the "results" of their biased Jan 6th committee just before the midterms? They are trying to influence even the midterm elections for political gain.
Prove the charges are false?

The rule of law is taking Trump out of the picture, no one else. That has nothing to do with an abuse of power, and there is no example of that you can present. Do you really believe with Trump's criminal resume the country can just ignore everything he has done? No one in this country will ever have any respect or use for the law again. You people are out of your GD minds.
You refuse to let voters decide if Trump should be president again. You will do anything to suppress the votes of tens of millions of people. Why are you so terrified that the voters would still vote for Trump?

You refuse to let voters decide if Trump should be president again. You will do anything to suppress the votes of tens of millions of people. Why are you so terrified that the voters would still vote for Trump?
Again, for the broken record crowd who continue circle jerking around the same idiotic argument. Trump broke the law. What part of that do you not understand? Do we need to take you to fourth grade civics again?

And again, produce evidence I will do anything to suppress votes, or you are another pos liar on USMB?

Why should I be scared about people voting for a criminal? Unless they have zero self respect perhaps.

This is America. You don't find someone you hate and then investigate them to death until you can find something they are guilty of. If that were the law of the land then we would all be in jail for something.
Bad answer, and it is no answer. Breaking the law doesn't come with conditions or an expiration.

With Trump's resume, finding something on him is as easy as shooting fish out of a barrel.

America doesn't let criminals run free. Sounds like you are anti-American.

Russians didn't change the vote tallies, Republican controlled towns did. They closed down polling places in minority areas. You tried to move the goal post. Thanks for the heads up.
/———/ I was talking about Russia collusion and the democrat hoax all along. You’re the one moving the goal posts. My
Again, for the broken record crowd who continue circle jerking around the same idiotic argument. Trump broke the law. What part of that do you not understand? Do we need to take you to fourth grade civics again?

And again, produce evidence I will do anything to suppress votes, or you are another pos liar on USMB?

Why should I be scared about people voting for a criminal? Unless they have zero self respect perhaps.
/——/ What law did Trump break? I mean a real law, not one you made up in your head.

Trump didn't break any laws. The only laws he broke are in your heads. The left have tried for six years now and have failed for six years. Trump will actually go down in history as being the squeakiest clean president in the history of the country.

Bad answer, and it is no answer. Breaking the law doesn't come with conditions or an expiration.

With Trump's resume, finding something on him is as easy as shooting fish out of a barrel.

America doesn't let criminals run free. Sounds like you are anti-American.
He broke no laws. That's why he has never been charged and convicted with anything and never will be.

There you go with BELIEFS again.

Lefties live in a world of belief. They attack righties for their "beliefs".

They also "believe" they're morally superior human beings. Which is pretty laughable, really.

I'm a scientist. I "believe" almost nothing. I gather information, and I DISCERN in a systematic manner, what is meaningful and what is not. And the WAY in which it's meaningful.

My "beliefs" are conditioned with degrees of confidence. My politics BEGINS with the concept that everyone's a liar, and no one can be trusted.
You are certainly free to discredit me by linking to anything I ever argued without having confidence of it's truthfulness.

I don’t know if it’s jealousy or fear, but judging by this cockblocking move, it’s safe to say that Trump is either afraid or jealous of Teflon Ron.
Key points from the article:

~ Trump hasn’t endorsed Desantis for governor and is unlikely to campaign for him.

- Trump and Desantis haven’t spoken since the beginning of this summer.

- Trump is obsessed with Desantis:

Trump needs to step down and DeS is the final hope

Early voting is breaking all records in Georgia.

I don’t know if it’s jealousy or fear, but judging by this cockblocking move, it’s safe to say that Trump is either afraid or jealous of Teflon Ron.
Key points from the article:

~ Trump hasn’t endorsed Desantis for governor and is unlikely to campaign for him.

- Trump and Desantis haven’t spoken since the beginning of this summer.

- Trump is obsessed with Desantis:

5q0qd2.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back