Trump telling donors to stop donating to Desantis

I predict going to see a desantis Trump primary race that will be hotly contested. If desantis win then republicans have a shot at the White House. I doubt the country will elect Trump again.
Trump only need the Electoral College to elect him, so he just plays the numbers game again and Roosia get a strong candidate for the Green Party to take votes from the Democrats in key States and Trump win…

Trump showed the way that the Repubs played the see no, hear no and speak no dogma for years and decades. Someone had to break through that. And all of this for God, family and country that is promoted as evil by Progs.
1664280001044.png

Florida needs workers and not everyone is happy with Desantis shipping asylum seekers out of the state.
Florida has no labor shortage for businesses that actually are worth working for. The rest should struggle until they learn how to treat people.

I don’t know if it’s jealousy or fear, but judging by this cockblocking move, it’s safe to say that Trump is either afraid or jealous of Teflon Ron.
Key points from the article:

~ Trump hasn’t endorsed Desantis for governor and is unlikely to campaign for him.

- Trump and Desantis haven’t spoken since the beginning of this summer.

- Trump is obsessed with Desantis:

So, you're fine with the left suppressing the votes of those who would vote for Trump but you are against Trump trying to suppress votes for Desantis? Is that what you're saying?

All communications from everybody in the entire trump organization? It's ok to lie, but you should at least try to make your lies believable. It's insulting to anybody for you to think they are stupid enough to believe that last lie.
You don't know me or why I would say that. It is definitely your prerogative to call me a liar without having a clue what you're talking about though. Do have a pleasant day.

I don’t know if it’s jealousy or fear, but judging by this cockblocking move, it’s safe to say that Trump is either afraid or jealous of Teflon Ron.
Key points from the article:

~ Trump hasn’t endorsed Desantis for governor and is unlikely to campaign for him.

- Trump and Desantis haven’t spoken since the beginning of this summer.

- Trump is obsessed with Desantis:

After Trump tried to steal the election, he'll need all the free money he can get.

I would need unedited video before I would believe this. For reasons unnecessary to explain here, I am pretty sure I receive ALL communications from everybody in the entire Trump organization plus a few others and I have not seen anything remotely like this.

WAPO is famous for making up quotes from unnamed sources that turn out to have pretty much zero basis in fact.
Show us those quotes. I mean, they are famous for it right?

You don't know me or why I would say that. It is definitely your prerogative to call me a liar without having a clue what you're talking about though. Do have a pleasant day.
I know it is highly unlikely that anybody is privey to all communications by everybody in the entire trump organization, so I call bullshit.

People want to know you as bad as they want to know me. Just back up what you say if you're going to post. Still waiting on those famous WAPO quotes that aren't reliable?

/———/ Trump didn’t try and steal the election. Stop drinking the democrat Kool Aid.
View attachment 702200
The State of Georgia has proven you wrong. So has the January 6th committee.
I'm pretty sure the OP gives some examples. Here's one other example for the many:
The Post said it “misattributed” quotes of Trump ordering the investigator to “find the fraud” and claiming the investigator would be a “national hero.”

This interpretation is spot on. If I order something from Mc'donalds I'm telling them what I want. The POST went light on Trump. Trump ordered SOS to invent votes out of thin air. The other poster was right. You lied. And you cannot produce sufficient "famous" quotes like you are claiming.

Yeah....they love to plant these kinds of internal turmoil stories.
See them all the time in that rag.
WAPO was blasted for presumably using a fake news source to make up quotes that Trump presumably said during the first impeachment hearing, quotes completely debunked later on.

But this newest thing is beginning to look like another coordinated smear intended to damage both DeSantis (with Patriots) and Trump with everybody. Here's another example:

There is absolutely no reason to run that article at this time if it is not a coordinated effort.

Forum List

Back