Trump telling donors to stop donating to Desantis

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I don’t know if it’s jealousy or fear, but judging by this cockblocking move, it’s safe to say that Trump is either afraid or jealous of Teflon Ron.
Key points from the article:

~ Trump hasn’t endorsed Desantis for governor and is unlikely to campaign for him.

- Trump and Desantis haven’t spoken since the beginning of this summer.

- Trump is obsessed with Desantis:

The former president tracks DeSantis’s public appearances and polling numbers, according to his advisers who, like others interviewed for this story, spoke on the condition of anonymity to share private conversations. He has also soured on DeSantis, repeatedly criticizing him and telling advisers: “I made him.”

The lunatic Nazicrats are now creating fake "mud" slinging between candidates????

Now THIS one is going to be FUUUUNNNNNYYYYY!!!!!!

Think I just shit myself laughing.
kitty-forman-debra-jo-rupp.gif

I don’t know if it’s jealousy or fear, but judging by this cockblocking move, it’s safe to say that Trump is either afraid or jealous of Teflon Ron.

~ Trump hasn’t endorsed Desantis for governor and is unlikely to campaign for him.

More gossip. Thanks for nothing. The WP has 0 credibility when it comes to anything Trump.

The article is nothing but gossip.

All knowledgeable Republicans know that if Trump decides to run in 2024, he will get the nomination. Period.

Like it or not, Trump has about 25 million personal supporters who will not vote for any other candidate, in either the Republican primary or the general election. No Republican can win without these voters, and at least half of them will sit it out if Trump is not at the top of the ticket. End of story.

DeSantis is a political rival. It's just that simple.

Last edited:

I would need unedited video before I would believe this. For reasons unnecessary to explain here, I am pretty sure I receive ALL communications from everybody in the entire Trump organization plus a few others and I have not seen anything remotely like this.

WAPO is famous for making up quotes from unnamed sources that turn out to have pretty much zero basis in fact.

I don't believe anything out of WaPo.
Conservatives here said the feud between Trump and Pence was “fake news”.
Isn't Trump a citizen?

As opposed to that drooling fucktard, installed by Dominion, that just told an audience of groomers "She was 12, and I was 30". OMG, you fucking animal!

Trump has zero effect on this large North American country. That stammering shit clown DOES.

View attachment 702062
How many lawsuits have been won against Dominion?

New Topics

Forum List

Back