Trump team knew all along that the "steal" narrative was untrue

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

And yet they continue to peddle the big lie till this day. I hope my trumper friends on here will take this opportunity to slide away very quiely.

And yet they continue to peddle the big lie till this day. I hope my trumper friends on here will take this opportunity to slide away very quiely.

Of course they knew it was a lie.

Maybe they were afraid of losing.. or maybe they were afraid of Trump.

Sure. Only a small group really believes this stuff, such as Trump, the Trump family (maybe) and Mr. Pillow. The rest are just catering to the rubes.

It's gone from bad to worse. These craven enablers got us here, they're keeping us here, and now they can't say anything without putting their lives at risk and destroying their careers.

A return to Europe, 80 years ago.

4o5ksk.jpg

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:And Islam is the religion of peace.

Well sleeping well at night is what counts. Believing that the election was stolen is better than believing that Trump lost because he poked the angry bear.

And yet they continue to peddle the big lie till this day.
There is only one Big Lie. That Joe Biden was lawfully elected president. That is a proven FACT. The Pa governor illegally overrode the legislature to effect rule changes he has no such authority to do to effect unmitigated, unlimited ballot harvesting that allowed the democrats to manufacture millions of fraudulent ballots.

I hope my trumper friends on here will take this opportunity to slide away very quiely.
You have no friends, here or anywhere.

It wasn't a lie. The fact that you call it a lie proves my point.

If the "Big Lie" actually WERE a lie, the Left would simply offer up the proof to debunk it like they love to say the claims themselves were debunked but cannot prove that neither. That's why they try to give it the media-approved moniker of being a "Big Lie."

What does that have to do with Trump's lies about US elections? Have you lost your mind?
Lies, are lies are lies are lies. That's what it has to do with it. You try to convince people that someone you disagree with lies, while disavowing the fact that a murderous religion is a religion of peace. Lying hypocrite.

Sure. Only a small group really believes this stuff, such as Trump, the Trump family (maybe) and Mr. Pillow. The rest are just catering to the rubes.

It's gone from bad to worse. These craven enablers got us here, they're keeping us here, and now they can't say anything without putting their lives at risk and destroying their careers.

A return to Europe, 80 years ago.
As long as the free stuff comes in and we lower our IQ's more and more to achieve your goals this is freedom with the KGB agents growing everywhere in numbers in this alternate universe constitution for the purveyors of destruction.

Lies, are lies are lies are lies. That's what it has to do with it. You try to convince people that someone you disagree with lies, while disavowing the fact that a murderous religion is a religion of peace. Lying hypocrite.

Seriously. What is wrong with you? There has been no evidence of election fraud... and you persist in parroting Trump's lies. He stupid, weak and pitiful.. Are you?

Forum List

Back