What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump team knew all along that the "steal" narrative was untrue

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The case from PA. and TX. had the same standing that the Bush campaign had in 2004. Why did the court not hear it? Three did want to hear it.

No it didn't.

"Any suggestion by Texas that variations in county election procedures amount to an equal protection violation under Bush v. Gore is misguided. Bush was expressly “limited to [its] present circumstances,” which involved a state court order requiring a manual recount but without prescribing a uniform standard for doing so. Id. at 109. Bush was concerned with ensuring the fairness of a post-election recount, and this Court determined that the arbitrary, ad hoc standards for gleaning a voter’s intended choice of candidate “lacked sufficient guarantees of equal treatment.” 531 U.S. at 107. Here, there is no allegation of state or county officials making determinations about which candidate a Pennsylvania voter selected. And the question before the Court in Bush was “not whether local entities in the exercise of their expertise, may develop different systems for implementing elections.” Id. at 109. Indeed, variations in county election procedures are permissible. See, e.g., Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. v. Secretary, No. 20-3371, 2020 WL 7012522, at *6-7 (3d Cir. Nov. 27, 2020) (“Reasonable county-to-county variation is not discrimination. Bush v. Gore does not federalize every jot and tittle of state election law.”)."

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No it didn't.

"Any suggestion by Texas that variations in county election procedures amount to an equal protection violation under Bush v. Gore is misguided. Bush was expressly “limited to [its] present circumstances,” which involved a state court order requiring a manual recount but without prescribing a uniform standard for doing so. Id. at 109. Bush was concerned with ensuring the fairness of a post-election recount, and this Court determined that the arbitrary, ad hoc standards for gleaning a voter’s intended choice of candidate “lacked sufficient guarantees of equal treatment.” 531 U.S. at 107. Here, there is no allegation of state or county officials making determinations about which candidate a Pennsylvania voter selected. And the question before the Court in Bush was “not whether local entities in the exercise of their expertise, may develop different systems for implementing elections.” Id. at 109. Indeed, variations in county election procedures are permissible. See, e.g., Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. v. Secretary, No. 20-3371, 2020 WL 7012522, at *6-7 (3d Cir. Nov. 27, 2020) (“Reasonable county-to-county variation is not discrimination. Bush v. Gore does not federalize every jot and tittle of state election law.”)."

What it had is what the Bush lawyers won with. That was equal treatment of voters. It did not happen then and it most certainly did not happen in 2020.

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What it had is what the Bush lawyers won with. That was equal treatment of voters. It did not happen then and it most certainly did not happen in 2020.

Sorry, you don't seem to comprehend our laws.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And yet they continue to peddle the big lie till this day. I hope my trumper friends on here will take this opportunity to slide away very quiely.
You have no friends here, Trumper of otherwise. So take the hint and fuck off!

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I won't be in court, you fool. Dominion is bluffing.
No they aren't. I'll keep you posted. My friend owns the company. What will most likely happen is they will settle out of court and instead of billions they'll get millions.

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You wait.

This Friday, the Cyber Ninjas will reveal the results of their ballot recount.

trump will be restored to power!

Mark my words!
That will be a great comfort to crazy people.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No they aren't. I'll keep you posted. My friend owns the company. What will most likely happen is they will settle out of court and instead of billions they'll get millions.
Your friend owns the company? Does you friend have a name? Is it Hobbes or Puff?

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And yet they continue to peddle the big lie till this day. I hope my trumper friends on here will take this opportunity to slide away very quiely.
I doubt it, Goofy.....but you can keep your chubby little fingers crossed.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List