Trump tariffs are going to cost Americans an average of $2000 in 2020

I dont think you know what that word means.

You're doing it again?

I was right...you dont know what it means.
You're like Charmin,you claim to be wealthy yet you're blindingly stupid.
Go sell your bullshit on DU.....

More bloviating?

Did you learn that listening to Rush?

I don't derive information from felons.

Since Rush isnt a felon.....

So you are what you hate? Interesting.

Unlike tRump, I don't hire illegals, visa workers, and am pro middle class.
You say you're a "capitalist racketeer like tRump", putting yourself in the same class as he is. Interesting.

tRump and I are wealthy. I don't hire illegals, visa workers, and am pro middle class.

The only way a mental midget such as yourself is wealthy is if your daddy made the money.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

More bloviating! I'm sure tRump appreciates the daddy analogy. My first millions weren't given to me.

Sorry Juan..pesos dont count.

Is this what winning looks like? Did you notice that even a dummy like Bush wasn’t stupid enough to create trade wars with China? He actually listened to advisors who understood what they were talking about.

The tariffs ‘eliminate all remaining economic gains from the administration’s deregulation actions’
The $2,031 number is higher than other estimates because tariffs keep increasing.

In May, the New York Fed estimated a $831 cost to households from tariffs. J.P. Morgan estimated that tariffs that went into effect on September 1 would cost American households up to $1,000 per year. Additional tariffs on China went into effect on October 1, and more tariffs are set to kick in on December 15.

“If all tariffs threatened by the Trump administration are imposed, combined with the current tariffs in place, the annual cost to U.S. consumers would be $461.1 billion and the cost for the average household would be $3,614,” the report stated.

Trump tariffs are set to cost U.S. households $2,000 in 2020, research group finds
Good thing obiecare is saving us 2500 a year. We’re breaking even.

You're doing it again?

More bloviating?

If you commit a felony you are a felon.

Is this what winning looks like? Did you notice that even a dummy like Bush wasn’t stupid enough to create trade wars with China? He actually listened to advisors who understood what they were talking about.

The tariffs ‘eliminate all remaining economic gains from the administration’s deregulation actions’
The $2,031 number is higher than other estimates because tariffs keep increasing.

In May, the New York Fed estimated a $831 cost to households from tariffs. J.P. Morgan estimated that tariffs that went into effect on September 1 would cost American households up to $1,000 per year. Additional tariffs on China went into effect on October 1, and more tariffs are set to kick in on December 15.

“If all tariffs threatened by the Trump administration are imposed, combined with the current tariffs in place, the annual cost to U.S. consumers would be $461.1 billion and the cost for the average household would be $3,614,” the report stated.

Trump tariffs are set to cost U.S. households $2,000 in 2020, research group finds

We've all been buttfucked since Reagan reversed the HMO Act.

Oh ok, that was it.

Fuckingly shocking to nobody with an intact brain stem every goddamn time the government “helps” shit gets more expensive and you get less choices.

Holy fuck how do you morons keep this amount of stupid up.

More bloviating?

So what was the charge......this oughta be good.

PORK BELLY BLING!
235339s006m4zjj16zgl6t.jpg

flaunt it if ya got it baby !

The pain being inflicted by the trade war is becoming clearer around the world as top Chinese and American negotiators prepare for a new round of talks in Washington. At the Frankfurt auto show, executives expressed concern about gloomy consumers. In Wisconsin, factories are fretting about falling orders. And in China, statistics for August showed a surprise contraction in exports as shipments to the U.S. tumbled. Whether that pain makes a trade deal more likely remains uncertain.

INCREASE THE PAIN ! FTW

Rat meats cheaper
made in Vietnam and Cambodia

Wholesale electronics.

And what made you increase your prices?

Same as everyone, opportunity of the tariff threat. tRump made that happen.

No,explain why your product went up.

Opportunity of the tariff threat. tRump made that happen.

Aaaah...so you're a thief with no explanation as to why you raised your prices.
I call bullshit.
You're no more a business man than obama.

He's either a trust-fund baby, never worked a day in his life and born with a silver spoon up his ass...or a trolling teenager.

More bloviating?

Prescription fraud

Just think Trump has gotten liberals to denounce what they call a tax increase. Trump needs to support the green new deal and gun grabbing. Then we might be a normal country again. Oh and open borders. Then liberals would support the opposite.

Prescription fraud

So when did he go to trial?

Oh ok, that was it.

Fuckingly shocking to nobody with an intact brain stem every goddamn time the government “helps” shit gets more expensive and you get less choices.

Holy fuck how do you morons keep this amount of stupid up.

Oh ok, that was it.

Holy fuck how do you morons keep this amount of stupid up

Deregulating the act gave you less, more expensive choices.

Prescription fraud

Plea deal. Probation and a check for $30K.

Prescription fraud

Plea deal. Probation and a check for $30K.

Link?
Limbaugh Cuts Deal in Prescription Case

REGIONAL ECONOMIES SPECIALIZING IN AGRICULTURE, METALS HAVE THE HIGHEST SHARE OF EXPORTS IN TARIFF-AFFECTED INDUSTRIES

This method results in a region-by-region estimate of the exports—and export-supported jobs—generated by industries under the scope of retaliatory tariffs. Nationally, the tariffs touch about 6.1 percent of exports. But there is significant local variation across the 962 metropolitan areas, micropolitan areas, and rural geographies in our Export Monitor database, from a low of 0.3 percent of exports and 0.2 percent of export-supported jobs in Los Alamos, N.M. to a high of 26.1 percent of exports and 24.1 percent of export-supported jobs in Blytheville, Ark. In the median region— Orangeburg, SC—tariff-affected industries account for about 8.8 percent of exports.

The retaliatory tariffs differ by trading partner, but there are some commonly targeted industries. All four markets focused tariffs on agricultural products. Agriculture cuts a very specific geography across the United States, particularly implicating metro areas in California’s Central Valley as well as rural areas and small towns in states like Illinois, Iowa, and Nebraska. Regional economies specializing in metals and certain segments of manufacturing also jump to the top of the list in terms of export exposure, led by Birmingham, Ala.; Nashville, Tenn.; and Toledo, Ohio.

20181001_metro_tarrifs_Parilla-Bouchet-5.png

EXPORT DEPENDENCE IN TARIFF-AFFECTED INDUSTRIES IS HIGHEST IN RURAL AREAS AND SMALL TOWNS
The nation’s major regional economies have the largest volume of exports in tariff-affected industries; Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Seattle, and Detroit all exceed $2 billion in exports in targeted industries.

But partly due to their sheer size—and reliance on exports in higher value-added services outside the scope of the tariffs—large metropolitan areas, on average, have a much lower share of their exports in tariff-affected industries than smaller metro areas and rural communities. Across the 100 largest metro areas, only about 4.4 percent of exports (3.5 percent of export-supported jobs) are in tariff-implicated industries. That share jumps to 7.5 percent (7.5 percent of export-supported jobs) in smaller metro areas, 9.5 percent in micropolitan areas (9.8 percent of export-supported jobs), and 12.2 percent in rural areas (13.4 percent of export-supported jobs).

20181001_metro_tarrifs_Parilla-Bouchet-3.png

Forum List

Back