Trump Takes Credit For Ending The Pandemic!

No one in there right mind can say either party haven't done anything stupid. This is a tough one because its about the life or death of ourselves or those we love or care about.

On the flip side we're destroying our economy, businesses and suicides, depression and substance abuse are rocketing by keeping things shut down.

My mother is in her eighties. She's in a retirement home with lots of procedures. I get tested every time I visit her. And I'm working at home and I'm low risk.

We have to be smart enough to protect older and high risk people, which ElmerMudd isn't, yet at the same time not destroy ourselves in the process

It will be over once we get warmer and more humid weather.

*lick window*

Bleach injection was require for that to be possible...

Trump is funny, you idiots will believe anything. Hey, if you jump off a cliff, you'll grow wings before you hit the ground. Tell all your leftist friends

Poor whittle Kaz posting about how if I drink Red Bull it give me wings... Also if you inject yourself with bleach it will cure all your ills with those you hate, so please do us the favor and inject yourself...

LOL. I was laughing at how Trump just makes fun of you simpletons and you repeated again that you think he was serious when he pwned you. Don't take telemarketing calls. Seriously, don't

No, you are showing you lack of being able to understand what you are reading as I pointed out in my other response to you.

You jump up and down screaming like a raving lunatic proclaiming leftist here and leftists there and when shown how mentally challenged you are you double down on the Stupidity thinking you are clever...

So please inject yourself with bleach and all those you hate will no longer bother you...

Still pushing your lies. You keep repeating that anyone thinks that the Biden virus was a hoax, and now you're repeating you actually believe Trump was serious about injecting bleach.

Have you ever had an IQ test to see if you have one? My God you're a simpleton

First off the Virus came from China and it is neither Biden nor Trump virus...

Second, your reading skills are pitiful as can be because not once did I write Trump call it a hoax, but state I believe you believe Covid is a hoax...

Finally, bleach injection will cure your hatred...

Right, because you're a mind reader.

Then there's how I'm mocking you for saying Trump said the virus was a hoax, and you say that means I think it was a hoax. I think it's a hoax and I am mocking you for lying that Trump said it was a hoax.

Then I mocked you for believing that Trump actually meant to inject bleach and you say oh, you think we should inject bleach, kaz. While I'm mocking you for thinking Trump was serious.

You have some really lame ass shit, pal

You can provide where I said Trump said it was a hoax, right?

Highlight where I wrote that and when you can not then explain your poor reading comprehension?

You brought up the Democrat lie that Trump called it a hoax. Then you brought up the idiotic Democrat claim Trump was serious about injecting bleach. Now you're trying to get into a word parsing battle. Stop bringing up stupid shit if you can't defend it with more than your moronic word parsing battles

I never said Trump in my comment about a Hoax and you are lying again and the Bleach comment I never mentioned Trump either and it was you...

Again highlight where I made the claim Trump said this or that and when you fail to do so then understand your reading comprehension sucks big time!

The bleach one is particularly funny. You say how mind numbingly ridiculous it is and never question for a second that he was playing you.

Obviously he did not think people should inject bleach. What is wrong with you? Seriously. What does the doctor say?

How can ANYONE be that gullible?
Trump was that gullible to state how effective disinfectants were on surfaces in destroying the virus and then turn to his expert and suggest we inject disinfectants

WTF? "Trump" was gullible when he told you to inject bleach?"

This is why you can't blame Trump for playing you people. You're the most gullible saps on the planet. You believe literally anything.

No one would have possibly believed that Democrats would take seriously someone telling you to inject bleach, yet here you are screaming at the top of your lungs that you do, you totally fell for it
Trump thinks he is the smartest person in the room. That is why he lectures.......Most people don’t know

When discussing how effective disinfectants destroy COVID on a surface, genius hit him and he turned to Dr Birx and told her she needs to look into a way to inject disinfectant

All he got was an eye roll
:rolleyes:

Never was interested in your claims you can read minds. I'm still not. Since you claim you can read minds, why didn't you already know that?

But you are a giant ... sucker! I can't believe you fell for that. You really force Trump to mock you when you're that stupid

View attachment 408303

Not interested in your ability to detect when someone is making “a joke”
A smile usually helps

He "Fixed" the budget too!

He's the fucking greatest, ever.

People are talking about how fucking great he is you know. Lots of people. All over.

Yeah, they are. Lots. Believe me.

Infection 'rates' are going up because testing is increasing.

Do all of you ' Orange man haters' also hate science?

Clue: Covid is a virus - herpes is a virus - measles are a virus - the common cold is a virus - the flu is also a virus.
There are NO cures for viruses!

Only vaccines can stave off viruses.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/29/cor...actively-preparing-for-launch-of-vaccine.html

Oh look at the pharm companies making $$$$$ off of a vaccine.
infection rates are going up because of testing?

In the county I am in, we had zero deaths and the lowest per capita infection rate reported in the State. I guess those 6 deaths we got recently were from testers going out and beating those 6 people to death with the Testing Kits. Yuppers, more testing means more deaths if you beat people to death with the kits.

Don't twist my words.

Just pointing out that more testing has nothing to do with the deaths. Or the number contacting the Virus. But if enough testing is done, including contact testing, THAT would have a profound decrease in the Virus.

see. it can be so easy. even the trump admin spokesperson managed to do that. not so posters and moderators on this cesspool of a messageboard.

Congrats!!!

You've admitted that Trump didn't claim he ended Covid!

If you don't like this cesspool why do you bother to post here?
Oh really? Perhaps he himself didn't say it but the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy did.

The leader of the free world on Tuesday continued the pattern of his administration spreading absurd and scientifically-inaccurate information about the COVID-19 pandemic.

President Donald Trump's White House Office of Science and Technology Policy touted Trump "ending the COVID-19 pandemic."

And then:

"Health officials and scientists working on the Trump administration's coronavirus response said on Tuesday they are personally offended by the White House's announcement that it has successfully ended the COVID-19 pandemic—a pandemic that is, in fact, worsening," Daily Beast correspondent Erin Banco reported Tuesday. "Four officials working with the White House coronavirus task force told The Daily Beast that they viewed the White House's statement as a personal slight and a public rebuke of their efforts to try and get control of the virus."

What the hell is going on here ? Is this what we call leadership. It is chaos. It is clearly a dysfunctional administration

leading-cause-of-death.jpg

The Democrat party is the leading cause of stupidity in the United States
You probobly also believe this:

And maybe this

This is right out of the totalitarian handbook.

“Yesterday the White House science office – and this stunned me – put out a statement listing ending the COVID-19 pandemic as the top accomplishment of President Trump’s first term, at the very moment when infection rates are going up in almost every state of our union,” Biden said on Wednesday.

<snip>

The Trump administration statement came in a press release from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, which was accompanied by a 62-page report detailing scientific highlights during Trump’s tenure as president.

We're way down the rabbit hole now, folks. That I can tell you.
Oh you didn't hear?.....We have this thing beat....deaths are way down and even the elderly with comorbidities are surviving...the adverse effects of covid are diminishing with each contagion....which means it is weakening....my grandson caught it and never had one symptom besides a lack of taste for a few days....same with all of his friends at his school.....his teacher...67 years old caught it and was over it in two days just like Trump....so yes besides the blue city and state lockdowns for political reasons its beaten.....
Then why are hospitalizations up again? I wish what you said was true, but I think what you're seeing is people who never would have even known they had it, before there was so much more testing. Those people were always there, we just didn't know it. When hospitalizations go way down, then your hopes may be correct. They say that's what happened to the Spanish flu. It mutated into less of a killer. But we're not seeing that yet based on hospitalizations.
They are not up...call the hospitals yourself and see...you are being lied to because Nov 3rd is a week away.....

“Yesterday the White House science office – and this stunned me – put out a statement listing ending the COVID-19 pandemic as the top accomplishment of President Trump’s first term, at the very moment when infection rates are going up in almost every state of our union,” Biden said on Wednesday.

<snip>

The Trump administration statement came in a press release from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, which was accompanied by a 62-page report detailing scientific highlights during Trump’s tenure as president.

Oh you didn't hear?.....We have this thing beat....deaths are way down and even the elderly with comorbidities are surviving...the adverse effects of covid are diminishing with each contagion....which means it is weakening....my grandson caught it and never had one symptom besides a lack of taste for a few days....same with all of his friends at his school.....his teacher...67 years old caught it and was over it in two days just like Trump....so yes besides the blue city and state lockdowns for political reasons its beaten.....
Then why are hospitalizations up again? I wish what you said was true, but I think what you're seeing is people who never would have even known they had it, before there was so much more testing. Those people were always there, we just didn't know it. When hospitalizations go way down, then your hopes may be correct. They say that's what happened to the Spanish flu. It mutated into less of a killer. But we're not seeing that yet based on hospitalizations.
They are not up...call the hospitals yourself and see...you are being lied to because Nov 3rd is a week away.....
Ok. I'll check in after the election. If they're still up , will you believe it then?

Ok. I'll check in after the election. If they're still up , will you believe it then?
OL...two days ago we started getting the news about Dallas hospitals being over run with new cases of covid...so overrun that they had to fly patients out to other cities...so I called my sister she works at Dallas central...she told me they are not full of covid patients and doesn't know where that news is coming from...so I called two other hospitals in Dallas...same story...you can't believe anything right now...don't you find it strange that suddenly new infections are up a week away from the election?.....be very skeptical....do your own research...don't let them lie to you....

<snip>

And his cult will defend it to their death that it's true! lol

<snip>

And his cult will defend it to their death that it's true! lol
"Cult"??? What about this "cult" ?
90%MSM2Biden.png
96%donateHillary.png

90%MSM2Biden.png

OL...two days ago we started getting the news about Dallas hospitals being over run with new cases of covid...so overrun that they had to fly patients out to other cities...so I called my sister she works at Dallas central...she told me they are not full of covid patients and doesn't know where that news is coming from...so I called two other hospitals in Dallas...same story...you can't believe anything right now...don't you find it strange that suddenly new infections are up a week away from the election?.....be very skeptical....do your own research...don't let them lie to you....
You sure that wasn't about Michigan? That's who I heard was having that problem. It would explain why your sister was wasn't finding the problem in Dallas.

I think that you are totally full of shit and your are just making that up.

Is all of this fake news, or do we believe you antidotal account of you fictitious sister?

I think that you are totally full of shit and your are just making that up.

Is all of this fake news, or do we believe you antidotal account of you fictitious sister?
Call them yourself...don't believe the media.....

*lick window*

Trump is funny, you idiots will believe anything. Hey, if you jump off a cliff, you'll grow wings before you hit the ground. Tell all your leftist friends

Poor whittle Kaz posting about how if I drink Red Bull it give me wings... Also if you inject yourself with bleach it will cure all your ills with those you hate, so please do us the favor and inject yourself...

LOL. I was laughing at how Trump just makes fun of you simpletons and you repeated again that you think he was serious when he pwned you. Don't take telemarketing calls. Seriously, don't

No, you are showing you lack of being able to understand what you are reading as I pointed out in my other response to you.

You jump up and down screaming like a raving lunatic proclaiming leftist here and leftists there and when shown how mentally challenged you are you double down on the Stupidity thinking you are clever...

So please inject yourself with bleach and all those you hate will no longer bother you...

Still pushing your lies. You keep repeating that anyone thinks that the Biden virus was a hoax, and now you're repeating you actually believe Trump was serious about injecting bleach.

Second, your reading skills are pitiful as can be because not once did I write Trump call it a hoax, but state I believe you believe Covid is a hoax...

Then there's how I'm mocking you for saying Trump said the virus was a hoax, and you say that means I think it was a hoax. I think it's a hoax and I am mocking you for lying that Trump said it was a hoax.

Then I mocked you for believing that Trump actually meant to inject bleach and you say oh, you think we should inject bleach, kaz. While I'm mocking you for thinking Trump was serious.

Highlight where I wrote that and when you can not then explain your poor reading comprehension?

You brought up the Democrat lie that Trump called it a hoax. Then you brought up the idiotic Democrat claim Trump was serious about injecting bleach. Now you're trying to get into a word parsing battle. Stop bringing up stupid shit if you can't defend it with more than your moronic word parsing battles

I never said Trump in my comment about a Hoax and you are lying again and the Bleach comment I never mentioned Trump either and it was you...

Again highlight where I made the claim Trump said this or that and when you fail to do so then understand your reading comprehension sucks big time!

The bleach one is particularly funny. You say how mind numbingly ridiculous it is and never question for a second that he was playing you.

Obviously he did not think people should inject bleach. What is wrong with you? Seriously. What does the doctor say?

Trump was that gullible to state how effective disinfectants were on surfaces in destroying the virus and then turn to his expert and suggest we inject disinfectants

This is why you can't blame Trump for playing you people. You're the most gullible saps on the planet. You believe literally anything.

No one would have possibly believed that Democrats would take seriously someone telling you to inject bleach, yet here you are screaming at the top of your lungs that you do, you totally fell for it
Trump thinks he is the smartest person in the room. That is why he lectures.......Most people don’t know

When discussing how effective disinfectants destroy COVID on a surface, genius hit him and he turned to Dr Birx and told her she needs to look into a way to inject disinfectant

Never was interested in your claims you can read minds. I'm still not. Since you claim you can read minds, why didn't you already know that?

But you are a giant ... sucker! I can't believe you fell for that. You really force Trump to mock you when you're that stupid

View attachment 408303

A smile usually helps

Sure. If you want to know if someone is joking, always ask someone who hates them. Well, if it's a Republican. If it's a Democrat, ask someone who loves them. If you didn't have double standards, you'd have none at all.

You have to be a total fucking moron to believe anyone is serious who says you should inject bleach. How stupid are you?

The Democrat party is the leading cause of stupidity in the United States
You probobly also believe this:

And maybe this

Um ... you suck at reading minds, my dear girl. I mean you're really bad. Where did you possibly get the idea that you could do it?

*lick window*

View attachment 408303

A smile usually helps

Sure. If you want to know if someone is joking, always ask someone who hates them. Well, if it's a Republican. If it's a Democrat, ask someone who loves them. If you didn't have double standards, you'd have none at all.

You have to be a total fucking moron to believe anyone is serious who says you should inject bleach. How stupid are you?
The MAJOR enemy of Truth in this whole world is the extremely biased MSM!
Read how the extremely biased Politifact.org a subsidiary of Poynter Institute that owns the Tampa Bay Times handled the totally
whacked out statement made by MANY major MSM outlets...
In Context: What Donald Trump said about disinfectant, sun and coronavirus
Now this BIASED "fact finding" group never declared it was a total LIE that Trump recommended drinking bleach... they did point out
how Trump's comments were taking "OUT of CONTEXT"! Never declared a total LIE fabricated by the MSM!
Here is the reason the MSM is so hateful, so lying about President Trump... read the FACTS. The MSM donates to losers and they continue to present Trump in out of context BIASED, NEGATIVE News.
As an concrete example: Why doesn't the MSM tell you that 99.82% of COVID cases mild or not hospitals? Why doesn't the MSM tell us that 141,703,676 Covid tests have been given?
90%MSM2Biden.png

96%donateHillary.png

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back