Trump Takes Credit For Ending The Pandemic!

This is right out of the totalitarian handbook.

“Yesterday the White House science office – and this stunned me – put out a statement listing ending the COVID-19 pandemic as the top accomplishment of President Trump’s first term, at the very moment when infection rates are going up in almost every state of our union,” Biden said on Wednesday.

<snip>

The Trump administration statement came in a press release from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, which was accompanied by a 62-page report detailing scientific highlights during Trump’s tenure as president.

We're way down the rabbit hole now, folks. That I can tell you.
So Trump can be blamed for the Pandemic but can't get credit if it is defeated? Is that your point? Seems to be a political POV!

It has yet to be defeated, so how can he take credit when no credit is deserved at this point?

BIDEN said Trump took credit for ending the virus, schmuck. Trump didn't say that. This is why you lying America hating leftists have been documented like 20K times now lying about what Trump said

Beautiful response from someone that is becoming unhinged... I am going off what the poster wrote, so seeing you have a comprehension problem is not my issue but your own failure in life.

Trump can not take credit for something that is not defeated nor should he but I bet you believe Covid is fake news and believe Trump is some sort of messiah that is misunderstood...

Also will the fringe left and fringe right get together and tell me which side I am on seeing both sides are blooming idiots!

You're just a liar.

Trump didn't call covid fake news. You're a lying sack of shit.

And Trump again didn't say the Biden virus is ended BIDEN said he said that.

Democrats just lie and lie and lie. You lie about what Trump said and attack him, twice just in that one post you lied about what Trump said

Reading comprehension is truly an issue with you isn’t it?

I wrote you most likely believe Covid is fake news and what I wrote about Trump is you believe he is a misunderstood messiah and never wrote the gibberish you are claiming...

“Yesterday the White House science office – and this stunned me – put out a statement listing ending the COVID-19 pandemic as the top accomplishment of President Trump’s first term, at the very moment when infection rates are going up in almost every state of our union,” Biden said on Wednesday.

<snip>

The Trump administration statement came in a press release from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, which was accompanied by a 62-page report detailing scientific highlights during Trump’s tenure as president.

So Trump can be blamed for the Pandemic but can't get credit if it is defeated? Is that your point? Seems to be a political POV!

It has yet to be defeated, so how can he take credit when no credit is deserved at this point?

BIDEN said Trump took credit for ending the virus, schmuck. Trump didn't say that. This is why you lying America hating leftists have been documented like 20K times now lying about what Trump said

Beautiful response from someone that is becoming unhinged... I am going off what the poster wrote, so seeing you have a comprehension problem is not my issue but your own failure in life.

Trump can not take credit for something that is not defeated nor should he but I bet you believe Covid is fake news and believe Trump is some sort of messiah that is misunderstood...

Also will the fringe left and fringe right get together and tell me which side I am on seeing both sides are blooming idiots!

You're just a liar.

Democrats just lie and lie and lie. You lie about what Trump said and attack him, twice just in that one post you lied about what Trump said

I wrote you most likely believe Covid is fake news and what I wrote about Trump is you believe he is a misunderstood messiah and never wrote the gibberish you are claiming...

No one said the Biden virus is fake news, dumb ass. You idiots lied about what Trump said.

And no one thinks people should inject bleach, Trump was mocking you.

My God you'll believe anything. How many timeshares do you own? Six? It was a great investment, just like the salesman said, huh?

It will be over once we get warmer and more humid weather.

*lick window*

Bleach injection was require for that to be possible...

Trump is funny, you idiots will believe anything. Hey, if you jump off a cliff, you'll grow wings before you hit the ground. Tell all your leftist friends

Poor whittle Kaz posting about how if I drink Red Bull it give me wings... Also if you inject yourself with bleach it will cure all your ills with those you hate, so please do us the favor and inject yourself...

LOL. I was laughing at how Trump just makes fun of you simpletons and you repeated again that you think he was serious when he pwned you. Don't take telemarketing calls. Seriously, don't

No, you are showing you lack of being able to understand what you are reading as I pointed out in my other response to you.

You jump up and down screaming like a raving lunatic proclaiming leftist here and leftists there and when shown how mentally challenged you are you double down on the Stupidity thinking you are clever...

So please inject yourself with bleach and all those you hate will no longer bother you...

<snip>

The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
released a statement.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-6bc5-d2df-adff-6fdfff5c0000

And of course the ONE sentence regarding Covid was taken out of context.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

*lick window*

Trump is funny, you idiots will believe anything. Hey, if you jump off a cliff, you'll grow wings before you hit the ground. Tell all your leftist friends

Poor whittle Kaz posting about how if I drink Red Bull it give me wings... Also if you inject yourself with bleach it will cure all your ills with those you hate, so please do us the favor and inject yourself...

LOL. I was laughing at how Trump just makes fun of you simpletons and you repeated again that you think he was serious when he pwned you. Don't take telemarketing calls. Seriously, don't

No, you are showing you lack of being able to understand what you are reading as I pointed out in my other response to you.

You jump up and down screaming like a raving lunatic proclaiming leftist here and leftists there and when shown how mentally challenged you are you double down on the Stupidity thinking you are clever...

So please inject yourself with bleach and all those you hate will no longer bother you...

Still pushing your lies. You keep repeating that anyone thinks that the Biden virus was a hoax, and now you're repeating you actually believe Trump was serious about injecting bleach.

Have you ever had an IQ test to see if you have one? My God you're a simpleton

<snip>

You're just a liar.

No one said the Biden virus is fake news, dumb ass. You idiots lied about what Trump said.

And no one thinks people should inject bleach, Trump was mocking you.

My God you'll believe anything. How many timeshares do you own? Six? It was a great investment, just like the salesman said, huh?

Again, nowhere did I say Trump said anything about a hoax... I said you most likely believe it is a hoax... Does that clear it up for you wittle fella?

I also believe you should inject yourself with bleach seeing you can not comprehend what you are reading...

<snip>

released a statement.

pressrelease.png

Explain the context, hero!

Infection 'rates' are going up because testing is increasing.

Do all of you ' Orange man haters' also hate science?

Clue: Covid is a virus - herpes is a virus - measles are a virus - the common cold is a virus - the flu is also a virus.
There are NO cures for viruses!

Only vaccines can stave off viruses.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/29/cor...actively-preparing-for-launch-of-vaccine.html

Oh look at the pharm companies making $$$$$ off of a vaccine.
infection rates are going up because of testing?
You don’t know that with more testing those showing slight or no symptoms will be found whereas without testing they would never be known?
Why do you think Obama quit testing for H1N1? Not because it went away...
They become known when they show symptoms and spread the virus and end up in hospitals and morgues.

Yes, and hospitalizations are pretty flat and far below the peak. So the problem is ...
Why do you lie about important matters of life and death? Have you no morals or shame?

*lick window*

Still pushing your lies. You keep repeating that anyone thinks that the Biden virus was a hoax, and now you're repeating you actually believe Trump was serious about injecting bleach.

First off the Virus came from China and it is neither Biden nor Trump virus...

Second, your reading skills are pitiful as can be because not once did I write Trump call it a hoax, but state I believe you believe Covid is a hoax...

Finally, bleach injection will cure your hatred...

<snip>

released a statement.

Yep.

Trump said the Democrat's treatment of the virus is a hoax, and they are still lying he said the virus is a hoax.

And OMG, Mad_Jackass_Flint still thinks Trump was serious about injecting bleach. These simpletons will believe anything.

Then there's g5000 who started a whole thread about Biden misquoting Trump. BIDEN said Trump said he ended the virus, Trump didn't say that.

No wonder they think government can make their decisions better for them than they can, they are right!

<snip>

released a statement.

View attachment 408282

It was an error and should have never been put in the statement.

Clue: Covid is a virus - herpes is a virus - measles are a virus - the common cold is a virus - the flu is also a virus.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/29/cor...actively-preparing-for-launch-of-vaccine.html

you obviously have never heard of antiviral drugs. stop spewing nonsense. you are cleary not qualified.

Stuff it! You don't know what I'm qualified in.

If you wish to continue trading insults, have at it. You'll be on the losing end.

Antivirals treat symptoms - they are not a cure. Antiviral drugs do not destroy their target pathogen; they inhibit its development.
i can judge from the idiocy you post.

clearly antiviral drugs can stave off viruses.

No kidding???

I already posted that! You even quoted my post! wtf???

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

*lick window*

First off the Virus came from China and it is neither Biden nor Trump virus...

Second, your reading skills are pitiful as can be because not once did I write Trump call it a hoax, but state I believe you believe Covid is a hoax...

Finally, bleach injection will cure your hatred...

Right, because you're a mind reader.

Then there's how I'm mocking you for saying Trump said the virus was a hoax, and you say that means I think it was a hoax. I think it's a hoax and I am mocking you for lying that Trump said it was a hoax.

Then I mocked you for believing that Trump actually meant to inject bleach and you say oh, you think we should inject bleach, kaz. While I'm mocking you for thinking Trump was serious.

You have some really lame ass shit, pal

<snip>

released a statement.

View attachment 408282

It was an error and should have never been put in the statement.
see. it can be so easy. even the trump admin spokesperson managed to do that. not so posters and moderators on this cesspool of a messageboard.

<snip>

released a statement.

Yep.

Trump said the Democrat's treatment of the virus is a hoax, and they are still lying he said the virus is a hoax.

And OMG, Mad_Jackass_Flint still thinks Trump was serious about injecting bleach. These simpletons will believe anything.

Then there's g5000 who started a whole thread about Biden misquoting Trump. BIDEN said Trump said he ended the virus, Trump didn't say that.

No wonder they think government can make their decisions better for them than they can, they are right!

Your trolling is pitiful and your melting is noted... You made the false claim that I said Trump said it was a hoax and kept on repeating the lie...

Not as for bleach injection I never said anything about Trump and was mocking the entire thing, and it is you with your sensitive feelings that started crying “ Trump was mocking you “ when I was mocking the idea altogether!

<snip>

How, did all the wacko liberals move out of the country??

infection rates are going up because of testing?
You don’t know that with more testing those showing slight or no symptoms will be found whereas without testing they would never be known?
Why do you think Obama quit testing for H1N1? Not because it went away...
They become known when they show symptoms and spread the virus and end up in hospitals and morgues.

Yes, and hospitalizations are pretty flat and far below the peak. So the problem is ...
Why do you lie about important matters of life and death? Have you no morals or shame?

I already posted the CDC hospitalization chart, Sport

you obviously have never heard of antiviral drugs. stop spewing nonsense. you are cleary not qualified.

Stuff it! You don't know what I'm qualified in.

If you wish to continue trading insults, have at it. You'll be on the losing end.

Antivirals treat symptoms - they are not a cure. Antiviral drugs do not destroy their target pathogen; they inhibit its development.
i can judge from the idiocy you post.

clearly antiviral drugs can stave off viruses.

No kidding???

I already posted that! You even quoted my post! wtf???
"only vaccines can stave off viruses", is what you queefed.

Forum List

Back