Trump Takes Credit For Ending The Pandemic!

Infection 'rates' are going up because testing is increasing.

Do all of you ' Orange man haters' also hate science?

Clue: Covid is a virus - herpes is a virus - measles are a virus - the common cold is a virus - the flu is also a virus.
There are NO cures for viruses!

Only vaccines can stave off viruses.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/29/cor...actively-preparing-for-launch-of-vaccine.html

Oh look at the pharm companies making $$$$$ off of a vaccine.
you obviously have never heard of antiviral drugs. stop spewing nonsense. you are cleary not qualified.

Um ... she directly addressed virus vaccines in her post. By name. What is wrong with you? You couldn't read a short post and see the words "vaccines" and "viruses" in the same sentence? Seriously?

If you disagree, say so. Get the stupid shit out of here

You guys will fall for anything.
you really should shut up, retard.

View attachment 408263

even this spokesperson admits it, and calls the bragging bullshit "poorly worded".
Retard, read what it actually says, then go read their report as well. Obviously, to those educated, they mean working to end the pandemic. Once again, you like to twist in the wind. Won’t work.
the initial press release was posted. i even posted a pic of the relevant part. if you cannot read that, then look at the other link provided by me, where a spokesperson admits that the posted press release was badly worded.

have some backbone and honesty, trumptard. HA, i crack myself up.
I did read it. What you did was just read the first line and nothing else.
the point is that the trump adminstration published a press release where they bragged about ending the pandemic. this is undisputable among non-trumptards.

now it is time for you to really shut up, you dishonest weasel.

Last edited:
Then why are hospitalizations up again? I wish what you said was true, but I think what you're seeing is people who never would have even known they had it, before there was so much more testing. Those people were always there, we just didn't know it. When hospitalizations go way down, then your hopes may be correct. They say that's what happened to the Spanish flu. It mutated into less of a killer. But we're not seeing that yet based on hospitalizations.

Hospitalizations are not 'up again'.

You are correct regarding testing.
I was going by the link in post 10, which says they are. USA Today, Oct. 29. I'm guessing they've got some numbers to back it up.

I wish it weren't true, I hope it's not true, but it's not the only place I'm hearing it. It's beginning to fill hospitals again in some states. That's not asymptomatic cases.

Let's hope your sources are more accurate than mine.

Clue: Covid is a virus - herpes is a virus - measles are a virus - the common cold is a virus - the flu is also a virus.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/29/cor...actively-preparing-for-launch-of-vaccine.html

you obviously have never heard of antiviral drugs. stop spewing nonsense. you are cleary not qualified.

Um ... she directly addressed virus vaccines in her post. By name. What is wrong with you? You couldn't read a short post and see the words "vaccines" and "viruses" in the same sentence? Seriously?

that poster clearly posted in huge retard-font: There are NO cures for viruses! Only vaccines can stave off viruses.

you trumptards obviously cannot read.

Yep. We came in at the low end of the projection of 200K to 2M deaths and idiot Democrats like g5000 still attack Trump for a virus. It's as stupid as it sounds. It's despicable, partisan hate of their own country. We have a President dealing with a pandemic and they just try to trip him for cheap political points

This is right out of the totalitarian handbook.

“Yesterday the White House science office – and this stunned me – put out a statement listing ending the COVID-19 pandemic as the top accomplishment of President Trump’s first term, at the very moment when infection rates are going up in almost every state of our union,” Biden said on Wednesday.

<snip>

The Trump administration statement came in a press release from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, which was accompanied by a 62-page report detailing scientific highlights during Trump’s tenure as president.

We're way down the rabbit hole now, folks. That I can tell you.
So Trump can be blamed for the Pandemic but can't get credit if it is defeated? Is that your point? Seems to be a political POV!

It has yet to be defeated, so how can he take credit when no credit is deserved at this point?

that poster clearly posted in huge retard-font: There are NO cures for viruses! Only vaccines can stave off viruses.

you trumptards obviously cannot read.

You said she "never heard of antiviral drugs." You're an idiot. Clearly she did since she directly addressed them. Then I addressed that and said if you disagree with her say so, don't ignore what she said.

No, all sides are coming up you're a total idiot. Then you are an America hating leftist who blames the President for a virus. Nothing good can come from that, and it doesn't. You're hate filled people

Stuff it! You don't know what I'm qualified in.

If you wish to continue trading insults, have at it. You'll be on the losing end.

Antivirals treat symptoms - they are not a cure. Antiviral drugs do not destroy their target pathogen; they inhibit its development.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

“Yesterday the White House science office – and this stunned me – put out a statement listing ending the COVID-19 pandemic as the top accomplishment of President Trump’s first term, at the very moment when infection rates are going up in almost every state of our union,” Biden said on Wednesday.

<snip>

The Trump administration statement came in a press release from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, which was accompanied by a 62-page report detailing scientific highlights during Trump’s tenure as president.

So Trump can be blamed for the Pandemic but can't get credit if it is defeated? Is that your point? Seems to be a political POV!

It has yet to be defeated, so how can he take credit when no credit is deserved at this point?

BIDEN said Trump took credit for ending the virus, schmuck. Trump didn't say that. This is why you lying America hating leftists have been documented like 20K times now lying about what Trump said

Stuff it! You don't know what I'm qualified in.

If you wish to continue trading insults, have at it. You'll be on the losing end.

Antivirals treat symptoms - they are not a cure. Antiviral drugs do not destroy their target pathogen; they inhibit its development.
i can judge from the idiocy you post.

clearly antiviral drugs can stave off viruses.

infection rates are going up because of testing?

Yes.

If testing hadn't increased the 'infection rate' wouldn't increase.
No. The infection rate is the infection rate. It can go up, or down. But either way it can only be the result of more people per 100 having it, or not having it. You've bought a logical fallacy of "Trumpthink."
What more testing will show …. inevitably and regardless of the infection rate going up OR down … in larger total number of infected people. But that is an irrelevant figure. NYC will have more infected people than ND, but that number tells us nothing about how the virus is faring against us humans in either place.

Trump just wants people to thing fewer people have covid now than …. then. Politically he may have some attractive shiny object, but in reality it is meaningless. The real issue is whether the infection rate in a location is going up, or down. And all more testing does is give a more accurate picture of what is actually happening at a given time.

Last edited:

You don’t know that with more testing those showing slight or no symptoms will be found whereas without testing they would never be known?
Why do you think Obama quit testing for H1N1? Not because it went away...
They become known when they show symptoms and spread the virus and end up in hospitals and morgues.

You don’t know that with more testing those showing slight or no symptoms will be found whereas without testing they would never be known?
Why do you think Obama quit testing for H1N1? Not because it went away...
They become known when they show symptoms and spread the virus and end up in hospitals and morgues.

Yes, and hospitalizations are pretty flat and far below the peak. So the problem is ...

<snip>

BIDEN said Trump took credit for ending the virus, schmuck. Trump didn't say that. This is why you lying America hating leftists have been documented like 20K times now lying about what Trump said

Beautiful response from someone that is becoming unhinged... I am going off what the poster wrote, so seeing you have a comprehension problem is not my issue but your own failure in life.

Trump can not take credit for something that is not defeated nor should he but I bet you believe Covid is fake news and believe Trump is some sort of messiah that is misunderstood...

Also will the fringe left and fringe right get together and tell me which side I am on seeing both sides are blooming idiots!

It will be over once we get warmer and more humid weather.

*lick window*

Bleach injection was require for that to be possible...

Trump is funny, you idiots will believe anything. Hey, if you jump off a cliff, you'll grow wings before you hit the ground. Tell all your leftist friends

Poor whittle Kaz posting about how if I drink Red Bull it give me wings... Also if you inject yourself with bleach it will cure all your ills with those you hate, so please do us the favor and inject yourself...

<snip>

Beautiful response from someone that is becoming unhinged... I am going off what the poster wrote, so seeing you have a comprehension problem is not my issue but your own failure in life.

Trump can not take credit for something that is not defeated nor should he but I bet you believe Covid is fake news and believe Trump is some sort of messiah that is misunderstood...

Also will the fringe left and fringe right get together and tell me which side I am on seeing both sides are blooming idiots!

You're just a liar.

Trump didn't call covid fake news. You're a lying sack of shit.

And Trump again didn't say the Biden virus is ended BIDEN said he said that.

Democrats just lie and lie and lie. You lie about what Trump said and attack him, twice just in that one post you lied about what Trump said

It will be over once we get warmer and more humid weather.

*lick window*

Bleach injection was require for that to be possible...

Trump is funny, you idiots will believe anything. Hey, if you jump off a cliff, you'll grow wings before you hit the ground. Tell all your leftist friends

Poor whittle Kaz posting about how if I drink Red Bull it give me wings... Also if you inject yourself with bleach it will cure all your ills with those you hate, so please do us the favor and inject yourself...

LOL. I was laughing at how Trump just makes fun of you simpletons and you repeated again that you think he was serious when he pwned you. Don't take telemarketing calls. Seriously, don't

New Topics

Forum List

Back