Trump Takes Credit For Ending The Pandemic!

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
This is right out of the totalitarian handbook.

“Yesterday the White House science office – and this stunned me – put out a statement listing ending the COVID-19 pandemic as the top accomplishment of President Trump’s first term, at the very moment when infection rates are going up in almost every state of our union,” Biden said on Wednesday.

<snip>

The Trump administration statement came in a press release from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, which was accompanied by a 62-page report detailing scientific highlights during Trump’s tenure as president.

We're way down the rabbit hole now, folks. That I can tell you.

“Yesterday the White House science office – and this stunned me – put out a statement listing ending the COVID-19 pandemic as the top accomplishment of President Trump’s first term, at the very moment when infection rates are going up in almost every state of our union,” Biden said on Wednesday.

<snip>

The Trump administration statement came in a press release from the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, which was accompanied by a 62-page report detailing scientific highlights during Trump’s tenure as president.

So Trump can be blamed for the Pandemic but can't get credit if it is defeated? Is that your point? Seems to be a political POV!

<snip>

So Trump can be blamed for the Pandemic but can't get credit if it is defeated? Is that your point? Seems to be a political POV!
Did the point really go that far over your head?

We are having our record number of cases per day - and Trump said he ended it.

Beuller? Beuller?

Real humans cannot be this stupid. Must be a bot.

<snip>

Sure he can. If it's actually defeated. You are of the opinion it is?

<snip>

Beuller? Beuller?

I think they call it gaslighting.

Already a thread. And that is not what was said. Other thread I took an image of what it said.

Will distancing and masks be required at the Victory Parade?

<snip>

that's totally in line with his other "accomplishments". he should celebrate on an ac carrier.

<snip>

Daily U.S. coronavirus hospitalizations surpassed 45,000 for the first time since mid-August this week as the autumn pandemic surge continued unabated

Really? From the report-

966EEE5C-73C2-4289-A89F-F262454B96B1.png

<snip>

Beuller? Beuller?

This guy is smarter than you, hands down.

<snip>

Beuller? Beuller?

This guy is smarter than you, hands down.

That's good, Ricky Retardo.

<snip>

Lets just say Trump won't end the pandemic.

<snip>

Meanwhile,

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back