Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Yep, me, and over half the country. Deal with it snowflake.:mm:
It isn’t over half the country. I’ve asked you to prove this claim several times before and you always fail to produce anything.

Watch. This is the part where you refuse to back this up once again. Go on. Prove me right.

It isn’t over half the country. I’ve asked you to prove this claim several times before and you always fail to produce anything.

Watch. This is the part where you refuse to back this up once again. Go on. Prove me right.
You know what? What you think does not matter to me.

See? Look at how predictable you are. :laugh:

You make stupid claims and then run off like a little bitch when I ask you to support your dumb claim.

Watch. You’re going to do it again. Go on.
I posted a poll that showed what I said and that 83% no longer trust elections. Now be a good troll and look for it.

I posted a poll that showed what I said and that 83% no longer trust elections. Now be a good troll and look for it.
Aaaaaand you did it again. Two in a row. :laugh:

I ask you guys to back up your stupid claims. You cant. It’s so predictable. Every single time. You guys are so bad at presenting claims based on facts.

Watch. Three in a row.

Aaaaaand you did it again. Two in a row. :laugh:

I ask you guys to back up your stupid claims. You cant. It’s so predictable. Every single time. You guys are so bad at presenting claims based on facts.

Watch. Three in a row.
That you are uninformed is your fault, not mine. Run along troll.

That you are uninformed is your fault, not mine. Run along troll.
If you had evidence for your claim, you would have posted it by now. You have nothing.

You make stupid claims, refuse to back them up, and then wonder why people here think you’re a conspiracy theorist.

Too easy. :itsok:

If Trump condemned the violence but did nothing to stop it, I would still condemn him for inciting the riot in the first place with his baseless conspiracy theory. I don’t think I would go so far as calling him immoral. I think it would be more like an characterizing him as an egotistical fool playing with a weapon that he doesn’t understand the power of. That, but not necessarily immoral. Not trying to do harm.

Prior to Jan 6, I think this is how I would have characterized him. Even with as low as I thought of him, Jan 6 dropped him even lower in my eyes. I think it’s apparent now that there was actual intent to do harm to our political system. There was a motive to encourage violence. That, in my opinion, is a new low for him.

Did I answer all of your questions?
I suppose so (Just kidding).

What is the first thing an autocratic Dictator does?

Take away guns or take away a free press?
Why are Republicans in love with this Autocrat?

Last week, a senior adviser resigned after an Orbán address she characterized as a "pure Nazi speech." In it, Orbán repeatedly denounced the idea of "mixing races" in Hungary. CPAC chairman Matt Schlapp declined comment today, while Carlson and a spokesman for Orbán did not reply to NPR's requests for comment.

Orbán excels at presenting himself as though he is "fighting for values" says Aron Demeter, program director for Amnesty International in Hungary. Amnesty is among the independent groups that have been targeted by Orbán's right-wing populist Fidesz party.

"He's fighting for an old white world or old white Europe where, you know, men were men and women were women," Demeter tells NPR. "And there were no transgender people or gay people. Or if there were gay people they stayed at home."

The U.S.-based human rights group Freedom House has called Hungary a hybrid regime — in a transition between democracy and autocracy.

Forum List

Back