Trump supporters suspected of arson of black church-Alt Right Violence?

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Breaking news. A black church in Mississippi was set on fire and vandalized with pro-Trump graffiti.

Yeah. Can't wait until they catch the dim scum that did it. Desperation....

Breaking news. A black church in Mississippi was set on fire and vandalized with pro-Trump graffiti.

So....was this ordered by bob craemer and scott foval? They are the democrat activists, working for the Democrat National Committee caught on video admitting they hired people to incite violence against Trump.....they are on video explaining how they hired people and what they did...they received their money and directions from the Director of Special Events at the Democrat National Committee...who recieved their money and direction for these operations directly from the hilary campaign...and it is all admitted to on video......

Yeah. Can't wait until they catch the dim scum that did it. Desperation....
Maybe it was Republican Alt-Right white supremacist scum?
Why don't you wait until they have the facts before opening your mouth.
My response was to the speculation in the post I quoted. I was careful to use the word "suspected" and a "?" in the thread title and included a link. I also posted in current events instead of the politics or election forums.

Yeah it's not like the left hasn't been caught in false flag operations and hoax hate crimes

Expect a lot of church burnings in the next several days and VOTE TRUMP signs all over the front yard!! Its the progressive way s0ns!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Deep matrix guys like JimH fall for this stuff all the time!!:popcorn:

Here's a crime clue. Direct from the cheerleading bench of the NY Times this very church-burning day.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/02/u...ting-boding-ill-for-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

Black Turnout Soft in Early Voting, Boding Ill for Hillary Clinton

The disappointing black turnout so far could foreshadow a larger and more intractable problem for Mrs. Clinton and the Democratic Party as they rethink their place in a post-Obama era. One of the biggest uncertainties Democrats have been forced to confront in this election is whether Mr. Obama’s absence from the ticket would depress black enthusiasm, which was at historic levels in 2008 and 2012 and would have been difficult to replicate under even the best of circumstances.

But in Florida, which extended early voting after long lines left some voters waiting for hours in 2012, African-Americans’ share of the electorate that has gone to the polls in person so far has decreased, to 15 percent today from 25 percent four years ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back