Trump Supporters Lose Their Minds When Church Shows Nativity Scene In Immigrant Cages

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
MAGA supporters are losing their minds after a photo of the Nativity scene at Claremont United Methodist Church was posted to Facebook.

The scene depicts Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus separated and put in their own cages, a reference to the families separated at the U.S.-Mexico border. Inside the church, the family is shown as reunited.

Trump supporters lose their minds when church shows Nativity scene in immigrant cages

0be3b61081aacaaab7cfe46ed2b0040ebd22e5e9fbcaf14b35f9c23045ae676e.jpg

This ones in my pictures file for a nativity scene I will be putting up every Christmas from now on. You magats are good for something after all.

I can't wait to see the board after this Methodist church. But this is usmb, so there's no bar to low here.

"Lose their minds"? What the hell does that mean? Hillary supporters smashed windows and torched cars on inauguration day. Crazy lefties assaulted old guys wearing MAGA hats, H'wood celebs posed with facsimilies of the President's bloody head and a democrat activist shot a republican congressman at a freaking baseball practice. That's an example of "losing their minds". Christians merely take the abuse and hope for a better day.

MAGA supporters are losing their minds after a photo of the Nativity scene at Claremont United Methodist Church was posted to Facebook.

The scene depicts Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus separated and put in their own cages, a reference to the families separated at the U.S.-Mexico border. Inside the church, the family is shown as reunited.

Trump supporters lose their minds when church shows Nativity scene in immigrant cages

This ones in my pictures file for a nativity scene I will be putting up every Christmas from now on. You magats are good for something after all.

I can't wait to see the board after this Methodist church. But this is usmb, so there's no bar to low here.

Actually I think it's pretty funny ...

Especially since they are obama cages

It's as moronic as any progtard crap I've seen. No one has lost anything over it except a few moments of time wasted looking at more leftist hate.

Did Obama build those cages too?

Anyway, just pretend that the "caged" migrant children were aborted, then you will no longer give a fuck.

I've had people who are not Trump supporters get upset when I note that Obama did the same thing.

It's good that this church is standing up against this though. I just wish it had started sooner.

QUOTE="WillHaftawaite, post: 23630909, member: 42925"]another one that belongs in Satire.

(or the Rubber Room)[/QUOTE]

So an article about an actual Methodist church, making a nativity scene based upon the story of the manger being played out in a real life scenario belongs in satire?

That the way you see it halfwit?

Of that I have no doubt. But then again, the partisan moderation of this board certainly dictates that action by you doesn't it?

One thing is for sure. You damn sure can't move that scene put up by that church can you?

Once again you're just going to prove my point, and this time a church's to.

Merry Christmas asshole.

Too bad everyone knows Obama's the one who put them in cages, not Trump. Kinda pisses in your cornflakes, doesn't it?

Mary and Joseph weren't illegal aliens, silly twats.

ROFLMFAO

The one exception to the nativity being shown that is acceptable
Otherwise you nuts are flipping out

Lots of parents are in jail and separated from their kids on xmas

QUOTE="WillHaftawaite, post: 23630909, member: 42925"]another one that belongs in Satire.

(or the Rubber Room)

So an article about an actual Methodist church, making a nativity scene based upon the story of the manger being played out in a real life scenario belongs in satire?

Of that I have no doubt. But then again, the partisan moderation of this board certainly dictates that action by you doesn't it?

One thing is for sure. You damn sure can't move that scene put up by that church can you?

Merry Christmas asshole.[/QUOTE]

take a good look, jerk...

I expressed an opinion.

it wasn't moved, was it?

You people are effing weird.

You sure are entertained easily. Congrats.

(or the Rubber Room)

Merry Christmas asshole.[/QUOTE]
Hey, skews, you got SKEWERED AGAIN on your OWN thread. Congratulations!

New Topics

Forum List

Back