Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

“For the record, I’m all for former Presidents being charged for crimes that they committed. But it can’t be applied selectively for minor ones. If we’re going to do this, let’s go through all the crimes of Bush, Cheney, Obama and Trump. Where do we even start?”
Dave Smith
Yes, where do we start? 🙄

20220810_093141.jpg

Mind-blowing if true.

Considering the individual in question, I wouldn't be surprised if he kept them just to show people how important he is. Remember, this is a child with a profound need for acceptance and validation. He probably kept a few (comparatively) benign pages so that he can wave them in people's faces to impress them.

Probably nothing nefarious. This is the neediest "adult" I've ever seen.
1660322836765.png

She should have turned over the emails then she could have deleted them. She clearly deleted them to destroy evidence. Remember, Lois Lerner did something similar to protect the IRS and Obama.

Why should she have "turned them over", they were already archived in the State Department Server.
DO you actually understand how email works?

Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

POLITICO, meanwhile, reported that the warrant reveals that the FBI is investigating Trump for "removal or destruction of records, obstruction of an investigation, and violating the Espionage Act." Conviction of those statutes, notes the outlet, "can result in imprisonment or fines." - People

POLITICO, meanwhile, reported that the warrant reveals that the FBI is investigating Trump for "removal or destruction of records, obstruction of an investigation, and violating the Espionage Act." Conviction of those statutes, notes the outlet, "can result in imprisonment or fines." - People
Something new every freakin' time you turn around. This is nuts.

Why should she have "turned them over", they were already archived in the State Department Server.
DO you actually understand how email works?

Yes, I fully understand how email works. I also understand why Hillary chose to have a private server. Evidently you do not.

In a Dec. 5, 2019 interview, Trump told Bob Woodward: “I have built a nuclear—a weapons system that nobody’s ever had in this country before…” Woodward wrote that he confirmed this with sources who were surprised Trump had disclosed it. (Rage, p. 185)

Your pathetic whataboutism will not help you or the orange pile.

It really isn't about crooked Hillary or crooked Lois. It is about crooked Democrats who just happen to be running the DOJ now. That is the point. If they are crooked and partisan enough to overlook Hillary's indiscretions and oversee investigations based on fake dossiers, they are most certainly capable of falsely getting a search warrant and even going so far as to plant evidence if necessary. Like all Democrats, they are spoiled children that will do anything to get their way. Country and actual rule of law be damned.

It is about crooked Democrats who just happen to be running the DOJ now.
Yes, it is that to the national tumor that is your cult. Predictably. That's why nobody is paying you any mind. The world keeps turning, cultists keep squealing, and we carefully step over your dog piles while navigating reality.

Yes, it is that to the national tumor that is your cult. Predictably. That's why nobody is paying you any mind. The world keeps turning, cultists keep squealing, and we carefully step over your dog piles while navigating reality.

You the the one in the cult. The cult of left wing lunatics than can't tell a man from a woman. That is NOT mainstream America, no matter what you boyfriend may have told you.

Why, you don't really think Trump will be charged and convicted of anything do you?
Not sure. I definitely think there is enough to indict, but this is uncharted territory. And I think the contents of what he took and if he did anything nefarious with them will be a tell, and I don't know these things.

Yes, I fully understand how email works. I also understand why Hillary chose to have a private server. Evidently you do not.

Well, you think you do, because Hillary was apparently the Modern Equivalent to Professor Moriarty, behind every nefarious scheme.

Sensible people would realize, um, yeah, she didn't want to rely on State's 10 years behind the technological curve servers to get her emails.

Why, you don't really think Trump will be charged and convicted of anything do you? One would think you would have learned by now.

I think he will definitely be charged, with this, with his tax schemes in NYC where he took the fifth, or with his complicity in January 6th.

Convicted, harder to say. Make sure we get the right venue.

Another "no", evidently.
Until you get better than another long list of “IF’s” the answer is not just no it’s go fuck your self.

It seems you must have never heard the story of the boy who cried wolf, or were unable to comprehend it,

Forum List

Back