Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Two points? That's margin of error shit.

And besides, Biden was openly bragging about it. People already knew. It is not like they would be learning anything, if they heard of an investigation.

YOu are looking for shit to be outraged about.

He was bragging about getting a corrupt prosecutor fired. Nothing criminal. Opening an investigation presents the appearance of criminality and costs votes. You can't feign naivety as though Trump didn't know that. Again, if Trump was truly interested in justice, and not self-serving his campaign, there were legal avenues for him to take to investigate Biden. Instead, he sent his own private attorney to get Zelensky to appear on American television to let folks here know he was going to open an investigation into Biden. Not something necessary to an investigation but very beneficial to his own campaign.

He was bragging about getting a corrupt prosecutor fired. Nothing criminal. Opening an investigation presents the appearance of criminality and costs votes. You can't feign naivety as though Trump didn't know that. Again, if Trump was truly interested in justice, and not self-serving his campaign, there were legal avenues for him to take to investigate Biden. Instead, he sent his own private attorney to get Zelensky to appear on American television to let folks here know he was going to open an investigation into Biden. Not something necessary to an investigation but very beneficial to his own campaign.

Except that Trump talked like that all the time about anything and everything. For you to assume machavellian strategy to such a man, is like accusing Bill CLinton of being a monk (vows of poverty and celebacy).

ie, it's ridiculous.

Except that Trump talked like that all the time about anything and everything. For you to assume machavellian strategy to such a man, is like accusing Bill CLinton of being a monk (vows of poverty and celebacy).

ie, it's ridiculous.

He solicited campaign help from a foreign national. That's a crime.

LOL

What terror, tranny? The ones freaking out are rightards.
In your smelly little wet dreams.

We know that you see our calm right now and it infuriates and terrifies you.

And this is good.

Fuck off and expire, vermin.

So we have another one who knows everything there is to know about this whole matter.

We truly are fortunate to have these incredibly well-connected individuals gracing us with their presence, here on good 'ol USMB.
Somebody's got to put two and two together for the fools. One would think after the fake dossier you would get the idea. I guess some people are just a little slow.

Are you kidding? She lied to Congressional investigators, Joey! She destroyed evidence. Didn't do anything wrong? You're clueless.

Yet, oddly, no charges were brought against her.
Trump had four years to make the case... no charges.
Ken Starr Spent 70 million dollars sniffing panties, and no charges.

Hillary must be a criminal genius!!!

Actually, Mac...you've made it pretty clear that you don't think the law should apply equally to everyone. Donald Trump is an arrogant ass. He isn't a criminal. Raiding his home was an appalling overstep on the part of the FBI. Whoever made the call on that needs to explain themselves and they need to do so now!

No, actually, they don't until the drag Trump into court on charges.

This raid was a fishing expedition. They just want to find something, anything on Trump. Maybe he removed the tags from his mattresses. They would never have known without this raid. Its very sad and childish that your hatred for Trump, the man, is so great that you are ok with a political party weaponizing the FBI.

Just imagine what they already have on Joe and Hunter but choose not to pursue. This is purely political and very dangerous.

The only dangerous thing is that Trump was a lunatic with access to nukes, and our system didn't have a way to remove him.

Getting Trump on this is kind of like getting Al Capone on Income Tax Evasion... You know he's done far worse, but it gets the job done.

1660177213849.png

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
He stole documents from the White House.

That is illegal

I have to believe that there is more to this than just documents that weren't returned. I have two theories.

1) The Documents show his collusion with the January 6th Terrorists.
2) He used confidential information to self-deal on one of his businesses.

We shall see.

Hillary Clinton and Lois Lerner destroyed subpoenaed evidence during a federal investigation. That is illegal. No outrage? Weird.

Trump had four years to pursue that, and oddly, he didn't.

I have to believe that there is more to this than just documents that weren't returned. I have two theories.

1) The Documents show his collusion with the January 6th Terrorists.
2) He used confidential information to self-deal on one of his businesses.

Trump had four years to pursue that, and oddly, he didn't.
It may have been that he had highly sensitive docs that foreign agents would have lobed access to. There is a history of Chinese agents being at Mar A Lago

Yet, oddly, no charges were brought against her.
Trump had four years to make the case... no charges.
Ken Starr Spent 70 million dollars sniffing panties, and no charges.

Hillary must be a criminal genius!!!

No, actually, they don't until the drag Trump into court on charges.
Actually it's because Bill Clinton had his infamous meeting with Loretta Lynch on the tarmac in Phoenix days before the Justice Department made the call not to prosecute Hillary! The level of SLEAZE with you liberals never ceases to amaze, Joey! The Clintons are the dirtiest couple to EVER hit Washington DC! It's not even close.

It may have been that he had highly sensitive docs that foreign agents would have lobed access to. There is a history of Chinese agents being at Mar A Lago
Gee, Lesh...they must have been lost. My guess is they were looking for the Biden compound! Why would the Chinese hang out with Trump? He was the guy who held their feet to the fire. Biden was the guy on the take!

Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Trump himself told the world how dumb and loyal his followers are. He can shoot someone and still not loose one of his minions.
I wish Americans wake up and see that both parties are using them, but the urgent matter is to get rid of Trump as he is very toxic, deranged and can lead the country to a civil war.

Trump himself told the world how dumb and loyal his followers are. He can shoot someone and still not loose one of his minions.
I wish Americans wake up and see that both parties are using them, but the urgent matter is to get rid of Trump as he is very toxic, deranged and can lead the country to a civil war.
Sarcasm goes right over your head...doesn't it, Issa? (Eye Roll)

These people don't seem to understand how easy it is to see deflection.

Just say, "No, Mac, he should not be held legally accountable if he broke the law".
It's magaturds way of putting their fingers in their ears and yelling 'na na na'. They're just toddlers at this junction. So deficient in self awareness and self esteem they start

And it is the most hilarious, satisfying schadenfreude I've ever seen in politics. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back