Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

This isn't about holding anyone accountable. It's about making sure Trump can't run for office again. Then that goal is secured, they can target the next front runner. DeSantis knows his name is at the top of democrat list.

I covered that in the OP.

So is that a "yes"?
Zj6-Ymec1Zmg-kxtPInyiNOO_JQnC4nL81xPMK9iRWI.gif

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

Are we going to Punish Obama et all before him for doing the same thing if that's what we find?

How do Presidents create their Presidential libraries anyway?

If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?​

Yes... but why are you asking?
And why are you such a democrat supporter when their lies, scandals and crimes are so much more egregious and harmful to the American public? ---- and always go unpunished? . . IOW, how do you sleep at night?

Last edited:

theres a long list of people before him that havent been prosecuted,, lets start with them to avoid looking like a banana republic,,

Fine, let's see if you are on the same page when the gop investigations start next year and the assholes you shill for are being put under the microscope.

Pepperidge Farms will remember.
The GOP are great at holding public hearing, not so good at finding criminal behavior. Hillary was the most investigated person in US history I'd bet and she's still walking around free. After something like 11 Benghazi hearings, Whitewater, Travelgate, emails, etc.

If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?​

Yes... but why are you asking?
And why are you such a democrat supporter when their lies, scandals and crimes are so much more egregious and harmful to the American public? ---- And always go unpunished. . IOW, how do you sleep at night?
I find the Democrats repulsive. I just find the GQP, in its current condition, a bit more so.

So a pox on both houses, and anyone who attacks for, or ignores, or enables them. Either party.

I hope that's clear.

Of course, though it depends on the facts behind any allegation and/or indictment. There full court press against Trump even before he won doesn't lend credibility to the process.

There are some who have shown pictures of torn government documents apparently attempted to be flushed by Trump. The image of Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union address on live T.V came to mind. I don't know U.S law to know what is legal or illegal in respect to U.S government documentation or, what he can take with him, which I imagine went through an approval process.

New Topics

Forum List

Back