Trump supporters have become nihilists....

A guy with a Jewish daughter and grandchildren stands by Nazism?

Absolutely, when that guy has NO fucking clue of history, what Nazism meant and means, AND when that guy only gives a shit about himself.......Cleared that up for you???

Absolutely, when that guy has NO fucking clue of history, what Nazism meant and means, AND when that guy only gives a shit about himself.......Cleared that up for you???
No. Now I am confused.

Trump stands for Nazism because:

1. Has a daughter who is Jewish, and
2. Has no clue of history, and
3. Has no clue of what Nazism meant, and
4. Only gives a shit about himself

That describes MILLIONS of people of all political persuasions.

No. Now I am confused.

Trump stands for Nazism because:

1. Has a daughter who is Jewish, and
2. Has no clue of history, and
3. Has no clue of what Nazism meant, and
4. Only gives a shit about himself

That describes MILLIONS of people of all political persuasions.

To help you get UN-confused, the problem with the above is that the dumb shit you describe (above) has managed through demagoguery to actually become president.....and THAT is where the very serious problem rests.

See how the far left will never condemn their far left terrorists!

bear in mind that "far left "terrorists" are fighting back white supremacists, Nazi sympathizers and KKK members......Your support of this latter group shows where your "loyalties" and sympathies lie......

bear in mind that "far left "terrorists" are fighting back white supremacists, Nazi sympathizers and KKK members......Your support of this latter group shows where your "loyalties" and sympathies lie......
This right here is what I am talking about.

The "far left terrorists" are fighting back white supremacist, Nazi KKK or whatever. Forget whose message is right or whose is wrong. Is it right for the "far left terrorists" to fight back in a way that silences the racist idiots?

Am I supporting racist idiots by defending their right to assemble and speak?

When anti-racists show up and attempt to shut down the racist nazi protest, the nazi racists have the moral high ground in terms of human rights.

That's at least partly what we mean by "both sides were wrong."

The racist idiots were wrong by their message, and later by their violence and the one worthless dumbfuck who ran over and killed people.

The anti-racists were wrong because they failed to defend others' right to assemble and speak. Rather, they tried to deny that right to others, using violence to do it.

It won't be long before they somehow in their little pinheads link Trump to the Klingons.

Wait for it...

Forum List

Back