Jesus yellow girl
Your name is Caucasian to

And is probably tied to slavery and white supremacy

This is the environment you nazis wanted...dumb asses

View attachment 358259

Jesus yellow girl
Your name is Caucasian to

And is probably tied to slavery and white supremacy

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. When you make a deal with the devil, bad things will happen to you. When the crocodile tears started, i just smiled in satisfaction..

I love how she's now the victim ...its awesome
To a liberal it is never their fault.

Understand this and you understand how a liberal thinks.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
And the most telling of all liberals....
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

Those are tears of joy!

She's going to set up a gofundme and liberals will fall all over themselves to give her money.

Those are tears of joy!

She's going to set up a gofundme and liberals will fall all over themselves to give her money.
Probably

We need a lefty now to give us a lecture on how words matter and can convey violence ......like sayin I'm gonna stab stab stab me some white people .

That encouraging violence and hate speech

They're lefties rules

I still don't know why all the Trump cultists are having a group cry now. I see that when they get told to cry about something, they all obey instantly. They seem to especially enjoy a good group cry.

Forum List

Back