Trump supporters can't get enough of ... Obama??

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
Seriously, I hear as much talk from them about Obama as I do Trump these days. What's the deal, lads? How come whenever Trump's name comes up, you bring up Obama??

I cant speak for everyone but when i bring up obama, its for consistency. Like how some would be ok with obama doing it but trump doing it is the end of the world.

Seriously, I hear as much talk from them about Obama as I do Trump these days. What's the deal, lads? How come whenever Trump's name comes up, you bring up Obama??

Because he is largely responsible for the insane circumstances Trump is having to deal with.

Because he is largely responsible for the insane circumstances Trump is having to deal with.

How so?

Are you telling me Trump would've preferred to come in after George W? Because I find that hard to believe.

It's all part of being a member of the Tu Quoque Brigade.

Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger™.

Any time a post begins with the words "Trump supporters" it's usually bullshit. Frankly I haven't heard "Trump supporters" talk about Obama much at all.

How so?

Are you telling me Trump would've preferred to come in after George W? Because I find that hard to believe.
You are absolutely right to question it.

While Bush was President, Trump was a Democrat. He went on fake news channel CNN to demand Bush's impeachment and to demand we cut and run from Iraq.

While Bush was President, Trump said Hillary should be President. He couldn't say enough nice things about both of the Clintons.

How so?

American history 2000-2016. I include the Bush Administration because Bush was quite the stealth Democrat, particularly in his second term.

When Al Gore lost the 2000 election, the Democrats went collectively mad and began to unmask. Now we see them as they truly are.

How so?

You are absolutely right to question it.

While Bush was President, Trump was a Democrat. He went on fake news channel CNN to demand Bush's impeachment and to demand we cut and run from Iraq.

While Bush was President, Trump said Hillary should be President. He couldn't say enough nice things about both of the Clintons.

Elementary. Business makes strange bedfellows.

Any time a post begins with the words "Trump supporters" it's usually bullshit. Frankly I haven't heard "Trump supporters" talk about Obama much at all.
Wow. You must be one seriously blind retard!

I've seen him in literally every thread I've gone into today, I'm pretty sure. Even ones he has no business being in.

I think it's sort of an odd way that most are subconsciously paying tribute and giving thanks to the soft spoken scrawny negro with the oversized ears and the un-American name. You see he's the one truly responsible for Donny T's election and we're fully aware of that. No Hussein = No Trump.
I'd like to go on record and give a big shout-out...THANK YOU HUSSEIN!

I cant speak for everyone but when i bring up obama, its for consistency. Like how some would be ok with obama doing it but trump doing it is the end of the world.

??? That, then, is commentary on Obama's and/or Trump's supporters, not on the principals themselves and the intrinsic merit(s) and legitimacy of their policies.

O'rly?

You can't go a full week without mentioning Obama several times!

Just from the past seven days:

Why is this a political issue? President Trump can't prevent Duke from speaking anymore than Obama could prevent his pastor from making inflamiatory comments about the United States.

Why can't we sit on our hands like Obama did?

It's been seven freaking months and lefties are still whining about the election while the DOW is consistently in record territory. Lefties used to dance in the streets when the DOW advanced five or ten points during the stagnant Obama years.

It's already been posted. I bet if the Washington Post carefully crafted a question about whether Obama should postpone an election if evangelical Christians were authorized to post the Ten Commandments at a polling place the answer would be better than half in the affirmative. The poll is phony, the Post is biased and the idiots who post this junk are a bunch of angry incoherent fools.

Are lefties that freaking stupid? Surely they must know that Bill Clinton sold the nuclear technology and hardware to N.K. Surely the left must know that N.K. tested bombs and missiles during the eight years of Obama. Trump did nothing but anger the crazy violent American left.

Another dirty trick by the black bag agents in the democrat party with the assistance by the MSM. The liberal media pretends to be hysterical about N.K.'s alleged nuclear capability and former Obama staffers urge tolerance at the same time while Trump is caught in the middle. Where was the media for the last eight freaking years while N.K. was test firing nuclear weapons? Everything is political and everything you see in the media is propaganda.

One of the first messages Obama gave to the Country was "republicans can come on board but they have to sit in the back". How could reasonable democrats have tolerated that kind of political bigotry? The only moderate democrat was Joe Lieberman and they kicked him out of the party and forced him to run as an independent. Trump's pressure on McConnell is reasonable considering the pressure Hussein put on democrats to get the abomination of a health care bill signed. Democrats are leaderless and have zero agenda other than obstructionism and lefties worry about Gen. Kelly?

The last I heard about the "Korea problem" there were breathless claims from Fox that Guam might be defenseless against a potential missile attack by N.K. Freaking Guam? What the hell is going on in the media? N.K. was a potential danger for at least the last eight years and nobody talked about it during the Obama administration. The U.S. can take out N.K. with a NATO sanctioned bombing raid just like Bill Clinton did to Yugoslavia. It wasn't a big deal then. My point is that the problem is in the freaking media.

Hasn't N.K. been a threat for at least the last decade? Why is the media (including Fox) so hysterical these days? Where were they during the Obama administration? I smell a rat.

I think it's sort of an odd way that most are subconsciously paying tribute and giving thanks to the soft spoken scrawny negro with the oversized ears and the un-American name. You see he's the one truly responsible for Donny T's election and we're fully aware of that. No Hussein = No Trump.
I'd like to go on record and give a big shout-out...THANK YOU HUSSEIN!

That's, um .... okay.

So, Trump supporters, new question; would you call this guy your friend??

Be that as it may, nobody but Trump is responsible for what Trump says, what Trump wants to do, what Trump does, what Trump says and how he says it, etc. Each of us, save perhaps people held at gunpoint, is responsible for our words and deeds and there is nobody else to blame and nobody else may take credit for them.

Forum List

Back