Trump supporters are lunatics

The only one walking anything back is you. Crossfire Hurricane was a legitimate law enforcement investigation. It proceeded with secrecy and there’s accountability.

Project Veritas has no accountability and is specifically intended to be publicized so as to affect the outcome of elections.

They’re nothing a like. Only a moron would make such a comparison.

Crossfire Hurricane was a legitimate law enforcement investigation.

Based on Mifsud telling Papadopoulos the Russians have emails and Papadopoulos repeating Mifsud's claim to Alexander Downer?

Hilarious!!

Tell me what’s so hilarious about it?

One guy repeating a rumor to a third guy....quick, Crossfire Hurricane.
Hilarious that you think it was justified.

Hey, I heard Biden eats dead babies.
How many FBI agents should we send to investigate?
But it wasn’t a rumor, was it. The FBI knew that Russia had stolen emails from the DNC.

But it wasn’t a rumor, was it.

Wasn't it? Has Mifsud testified that he had first hand knowledge of the Russian theft?

The FBI knew that Russia had stolen emails from the DNC.

Sounds like an excellent reason to investigate Russians, not the Trump campaign.

How would Misfud have known? The hack wasn’t public information at the time. It was accurate enough to warrant investigation.

Based on Mifsud telling Papadopoulos the Russians have emails and Papadopoulos repeating Mifsud's claim to Alexander Downer?

Hilarious!!

But it wasn’t a rumor, was it. The FBI knew that Russia had stolen emails from the DNC.

Wasn't it? Has Mifsud testified that he had first hand knowledge of the Russian theft?

Sounds like an excellent reason to investigate Russians, not the Trump campaign.

How would Misfud have known? The hack wasn’t public information at the time. It was accurate enough to warrant investigation.

How would Misfud have known?

He was the guy who told Papadopoulos that the Russians had thousands of emails that could damage Hillary.

You remember, the reason for the "legitimate law enforcement investigation"? LOL!

He was the guy who told Papadopoulos that the Russians had thousands of emails that could damage Hillary.

You remember, the reason for the "legitimate law enforcement investigation"? LOL!

That’s the problem with calling it a rumor. That implies the veracity isn’t known or doubtful. The FBI knew that Russia had compromising emails and here is someone talking about it before that was publicly known.

That’s worth investigating, don’t you think.

That’s the problem with calling it a rumor. That implies the veracity isn’t known or doubtful. The FBI knew that Russia had compromising emails and here is someone talking about it before that was publicly known.

That’s the problem with calling it a rumor.

Did Mifsud spread a rumor? Or did he have first-hand knowledge?
Why didn't Mueller have him testify?

The FBI knew that Russia had compromising emails

Can you post some of these "compromising emails"?

You bet, get Mifsud under oath, Monday...…..

Whether it was first hand, second hand or tenth hand, it was accurate information which means it needed to be investigated.

Whether it was first hand, second hand or tenth hand, it was accurate information which means it needed to be investigated.

Whether it was first hand, second hand or tenth hand

Or even if it was a rumor with no proof, eh?

it was accurate information which means it needed to be investigated.

If I tell the FBI that you were discussing Hillary's emails, how many agents should they assign to
investigate you? What cool name should they use for the investigation?

Dipshit Hurricane?

Are you still looking for the "compromising emails" so you can post them here?

If I tell the FBI that you were discussing Hillary's emails, how many agents should they assign to

Dipshit Hurricane?

It depends who you are and who I am and when you tell them I was talking about the emails.

An hour ago, you were calling me a moron for claiming it happened. Now you are justifying it.

Are you so stupid that you don't realize how stupid that makes you look? And how insanely dishonest?

I was only calling people morons who think the investigation was used against the Trump campaign.

You’re moving the goalposts.

Still waiting for all you geniuses to show me how Crossfire Hurricane was used against the campaign.

Nice walking it back. I give your dodging a solid 9.2. Even the Russian judge is giving you a good 8.5

The only one walking anything back is you. Crossfire Hurricane was a legitimate law enforcement investigation. It proceeded with secrecy and there’s accountability.

Project Veritas has no accountability and is specifically intended to be publicized so as to affect the outcome of elections.

Hilarious!!

The investigation was so "legitimate" that everyone who submitted a FISA application to the court to spy on Carter Page has been banned from ever submitting another application to the court. I've never heard of a "legit" investigation having that kind of a serious consequence.

Court Bans Agents Who Botched Carter Page Surveillance From Seeking Wiretaps

Something you might want to chew on.

Last edited:
I was only calling people morons who think the investigation was used against the Trump campaign.

Still waiting for all you geniuses to show me how Crossfire Hurricane was used against the campaign.

Nice walking it back. I give your dodging a solid 9.2. Even the Russian judge is giving you a good 8.5

Hilarious!!

The investigation was so "legitimate" that everyone who submitted a FISA application to the court to spy on Carter Page has been banned from ever submitting another application to the court. I've never heard of a "legit" investigation having that kind of a serious consequence.

It’s fair to criticize the handling of the Page warrant.

But we should acknowledge how minor it was in the grand scheme of things.

Hilarious!!

It’s fair to criticize the handling of the Page warrant.

But we should acknowledge how minor it was in the grand scheme of things.

MINOR???? That's what started the entire investigation you fucking moron!!

Dipshit Hurricane?

It depends who you are and who I am and when you tell them I was talking about the emails.

Mifsud was a Maltese academic who told George Papadopoulos that he had information that the Russians had thousands of Hillary's emails (<not DNC emails). A month later, Papadopoulos allegedly told Alexander Downer, the top Australian diplomat to the United Kingdom.

Is that the kind of hearsay (double hearsay......triple hearsay?) that is sufficient to trigger an investigation into the Presidential campaign of the opposing party?

Did you find those "compromising emails" yet, so you can post them here?

Remember when you libs denied that Obama used government agents to do the same thing to the Trump campaign?

That was funny. Who did you morons think you were fooling?
Because Obama didn’t use the government to do anything of the sort.

What morons actually believe that?

Because Obama didn’t use the government to do anything of the sort.

Tell me about Crossfire Hurricane...…...

You tell me. How was Crossfire Hurricane used against Trump.

How was Crossfire Hurricane used against Trump.

Do you know what Crossfire Hurricane was?
Yes. I do. Do you?

I am sure you've rationalized the entire thing to be legitimate.

Of course you do.

Just like Adam Schitt carried out a great impeachment effort.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

So you have a problem with whistleblowers?

Do you have a problem with personal privacy?
No such thing as personal privacy in a public venue

If that’s all he had done, it would be okay. But lying to get access to a Congress person’s office is not cool.
When that congress person is a lying sack of shit, I have no problem with using to the tactic to catch the lying sack of shit.
You don’t appear to know what you’re talking about. Do you know what Congress person I’m referring to?
If they are a democrat it really doesn't matter

You already said no one was involved. Didn't stop you corrupt assholes from trying to use it to harm his administration though.
Ala the Russian hookers and Obama's bed lie that was spread all around.
That's just one small example. Comey and Clapper and the boys made every effort to smear and lie about Trump

There IS an explanation for Dear Leader's fealty toward Daddy Poot .. Pee Pee tape?

Maybe, but I suspect there is more - BUTT-TONS more!!

trump-putin-tape-snl-1484491613.gif
that was a really pathetic attempt at lying on your part. You're getting lazy like most leftists

Democrats are assholes.
Didn't know you were a Democrat
The LIB assholes on CNN/MSNBC/WP/NYT ALL have repeatedly screamed that "if Trump has nothing to hide why would he mind if the LIBs keep sticking their noses in Trump's laundry hamper".
"If your wife has nothing to hide then she should let us root around in her underwear drawer."
Fucking SICK FUCKS!

Hilarious!!

They should be arrested for lying to the court. The court should be shut down for not doing their job.

Hilarious!!

They should be arrested for lying to the court. The court should be shut down for not doing their job.
If there’s a good case against people for lying to the court, I hope they are prosecuted.

But to shut down FISA because of one bad warrant is silly. Imagine if you applied that same logic to a police agency.

Working with the founder of a mercenary army, who's sister is Betsy Devos btw, to infiltrate and sabotage political opponents. It is a level of extremism that would make a terrorist proud. Vote this November, folks.

Erik Prince Recruits Ex-Spies to Help Infiltrate Liberal Groups

Erik Prince, the security contractor with close ties to the Trump administration, has in recent years helped recruit former American and British spies for secretive intelligence-gathering operations that included infiltrating Democratic congressional campaigns, labor organizations and other groups considered hostile to the Trump agenda
He was just trying to trigger the libs --- its no big deal

New Topics

Forum List

Back