Trump supporter who broke into the capitol arrested

Trump supporter who broke into the capitol arrested. Richard Barnett, who broke into Nancy Pelosi's office has been arrested. This will be the first of many arrests.
He was lauded as a hero on many right wing social media sites, along with the whole mob that invaded the capitol.
The idiot Trump supporters that think these individuals are hero's will find out soon that they are criminals.
And those who support their thinking are as bad as all of those who are going to do jail time for insurrection.
In history you will be looked on as a group of traitors.

So he didn't "break into the capitol,." He only broke into Nazi Piglosi's office, that is, if it was even locked. The capitol police let him into the building.

He is a hero, although he made a tactical error. He didn't realize he was playing into the hands of the Dims.

You shit bags are trying to make this into something it is not. What's what totalitarian dirtbags do. Check what happened after the Reichstag fire in 1933.

How much did this terrorist have to come up with for bail? Is he out or bing jail raped?

Trump supporter who broke into the capitol arrested. Richard Barnett, who broke into Nancy Pelosi's office has been arrested. This will be the first of many arrests.
He was lauded as a hero on many right wing social media sites, along with the whole mob that invaded the capitol.
The idiot Trump supporters that think these individuals are hero's will find out soon that they are criminals.
And those who support their thinking are as bad as all of those who are going to do jail time for insurrection.

He Sat in Queen Pelosi's chair---how dare he!! Off with his head, right communist fascists?

It would be worth getting arrested to sit in Pelosi's chair with my muddy size 13 boots on her desk. I'd even gladly put one of those boots up her ass and leave a big smelly dump on her desk if If had the opportunity that guy had.

But he did leave a quarter on the desk. Well played Mr. Patriot, well played.

:salute::mm::dance::mm::bow2:

Yep. We got it. You're quite a piece of shit.

Actually, the piece of shit would have been what I left on her desk. A big, smelly, juicy one at that.

But I repeat myself.

It would be worth getting arrested to sit in Pelosi's chair with my muddy size 13 boots on her desk. I'd even gladly put one of those boots up her ass and leave a big smelly dump on her desk if If had the opportunity that guy had.

He's not defending the giant election swindle and imposing the one party state like you.

Who is the real piece of shit?

He's not defending the giant election swindle and imposing the one party state like you.

You. Always you. Dumb question.

Last edited:

Actually, the piece of shit would have been what I left on her desk. A big, smelly, juicy one at that.

But I repeat myself.

And describe yourself.

I love your Group Think there kid. But you LOVED you some ANTIA and BLM. Oh yes, I'm glad he was arrested whomever he is.
False equivalency is FALSE.

It's right there in the name.

They both have 1000 times more honor than any Democrat. In 50 years these events will be remembered the same way the Reichstag fire and subsequent events are remembered.
you are disqualified from any honor related topic, tossface.
ROFL! You believe you display the slightest bit of honor?

But I repeat myself.

And describe yourself.
He describes Swindle defenders like you.

Well, at least he’ll be able to pay all his legal fees and court costs with that huge Trump tax cut he got.

Correction Freedom fighters, they took one for the team

~~~~~~
Are these Trumper's or #Antifa

Unconfirmed rumors these provocateurs were seen inside the Capitol Building with zip tie handcuffs like those in this thread.
The media presuming zip ties were for taking hostages is hilarious. Must have never been to a protest before.
Pop Quiz: Who carries around zip ties at a protest and what do they do with them?

Source: Independent Citizen Journalist Claims He BUSTED Undercover Agent Provocateurs Wearing MAGA CIVIL WAR Shirts (Photos) | Red State Nation
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
VIDEO: Who Was Behind Insurrection At The US Capital? - CD Media (creativedestructionmedia.com)
What do you think he was going to do with them? Stick them up his ass?

First you say he was Antifa, then you say he was a cop. You're full of shit, and he was one of your guys.

It's interesting you have so much scorn for these protesters, who attacked your wealthy white leaders. But you fully supported the BLM/Antifa crowd, who looted and burned minority neighborhoods, destroyed mostly minority-owned businesses, and killed nearly 30 people, most of whom were black. Very telling...
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You. Always you. Dumb question.

It's interesting you have so much scorn for these protesters, who attacked your wealthy white leaders. But you fully supported the BLM/Antifa crowd, who looted and burned minority neighborhoods, destroyed mostly minority-owned businesses, and killed nearly 30 people, most of whom were black. Very telling...
iu

Forum List

Back