Trump supporter who broke into the capitol arrested

Trump supporter who broke into the capitol arrested. Richard Barnett, who broke into Nancy Pelosi's office has been arrested. This will be the first of many arrests.
He was lauded as a hero on many right wing social media sites, along with the whole mob that invaded the capitol.
The idiot Trump supporters that think these individuals are hero's will find out soon that they are criminals.
And those who support their thinking are as bad as all of those who are going to do jail time for insurrection.
In history you will be looked on as a group of traitors.

I love your Group Think there kid. But you LOVED you some ANTIA and BLM. Oh yes, I'm glad he was arrested whomever he is.
You provided no evidence the member"loved Antifa".
Since when do you liars accept proof?
You didn't offer any.

It would be worth getting arrested to sit in Pelosi's chair with my muddy size 13 boots on her desk. I'd even gladly put one of those boots up her ass and leave a big smelly dump on her desk if If had the opportunity that guy had.
You have every opportunity to do what you suggest. What. Travel too far? Just a pussy?
But you are a keyboard warrior and a failed patriot. FACT. Coward is another word for you.

Trump supporter who broke into the capitol arrested. Richard Barnett, who broke into Nancy Pelosi's office has been arrested. This will be the first of many arrests.
He was lauded as a hero on many right wing social media sites, along with the whole mob that invaded the capitol.
The idiot Trump supporters that think these individuals are hero's will find out soon that they are criminals.
And those who support their thinking are as bad as all of those who are going to do jail time for insurrection.

I love your Group Think there kid. But you LOVED you some ANTIA and BLM. Oh yes, I'm glad he was arrested whomever he is.
Since when do you liars accept proof?
You didn't offer any.
Why would I? You bastards will just spew and lie more, and THAT is a fact.

Lefty's LOVE all other Lefty Groups, just like you do. Not one of you condemned what they have done.

It would be worth getting arrested to sit in Pelosi's chair with my muddy size 13 boots on her desk. I'd even gladly put one of those boots up her ass and leave a big smelly dump on her desk if If had the opportunity that guy had.
You have every opportunity to do what you suggest. What. Travel too far? Just a pussy?
But you are a keyboard warrior and a failed patriot. FACT. Coward is another word for you.

GFY commie stooge. You're blocked.

As long as the charge is led by a few hundred they'll be picked off.

This would take MILLIONS

If this was an attempt to oerthrow the government.....it was a pretty weak and disorganized attempt.
That is why you stop the movement in it's tracks. You stop the people and you follow those who support the people and do not allow it to take over our country. With a real threat. It is going to get serious. No more bull shit from the conspiracy theory nut cases.

It's interesting you have so much scorn for these protesters, who attacked your wealthy white leaders. But you fully supported the BLM/Antifa crowd, who looted and burned minority neighborhoods, destroyed mostly minority-owned businesses, and killed nearly 30 people, most of whom were black. Very telling...
I support protestors for any cause. I do not support violence or call for violence from BLM or any cause. It cannot be tolerated.
When a group calls for violence to overthrow our elected government and change the stipulations of our Constitution it goes off the charts. It needs to be exterminated.
Protesting any cause is OK. Protected by the 1st Amendment. I agree with some and not with others
I feel BLM is protesting a real issue in our society, social justice.
The Trump protestors/rioters/insurrection were protesting a false conspiracy; crazy fricking thinking. It is fricking nuts. They were not protesting the election for 15 new Republican seats picked up in the house. Elections where their candidate lost, fraudulent election. Elections where their candidate won, good election. That is all you need to know, to know it is complete bullshit.

Richard Barnett is just one of the clowns the impeached president trump expected would be a soldier in his Jan. 6th coup attempt.

But he was just a frat boy on a pantie raid, who will likely face serious federal charges.

But, he does have a nice picture to help him remember his fvck up.

I doubt any were frat boys. I am guessing very few graduated high school.
They are much more stupid than what frat boys can be. I know how stupid frat boys can be, I was one. (and lived)

But he did leave a quarter on the desk. Well played Mr. Patriot, well played.

:salute::mm::dance::mm::bow2:

Well played? Let's wait and see what his sentence is.
I predict Galt will end up in a cell, at some point.

Trump pardoned him. Cool!
Trump is trying to pardon himself. All of the insurgents are out of luck. Will anyone hang for treason?

Trump is trying to pardon himself. All of the insurgents are out of luck. Will anyone hang for treason?
Lol, you lying pos. He can't pardon anyone who hasn't been convicted of a crime. Stupid.

Lol, you lying pos. He can't pardon anyone who hasn't been convicted of a crime. Stupid.
Stupid? That's you my friend. There is no need for a conviction or even an accusation.. He can pardon anyone as long as the crime has been committed.
What he can not do is pardon for future crimes.

Richard Barnett is just one of the clowns the impeached president trump expected would be a soldier in his Jan. 6th coup attempt.

But he was just a frat boy on a pantie raid, who will likely face serious federal charges.

But, he does have a nice picture to help him remember his fvck up.

I doubt any were frat boys. I am guessing very few graduated high school.
They are much more stupid than what frat boys can be. I know how stupid frat boys can be, I was one. (and lived)
You are decidedly correct in their education level, perhaps even being kind to imply they attended high school. The "Frat Boy" part of the comment was to explain the fraternities' pantie raid tradition of the 1950s.

wrong. as usual.

You should put up a big billboard that says "I AM A STUPID DUMBASS, I CONTINUALLY SAY STUPID DUMBASS THINGS"
Have you heard of President Richard Nixon. Have you heard of his pardon. READ BELOW DUMBASS!!!!!

Yes he can.

Stupid? That's you my friend. There is no need for a conviction or even an accusation.. He can pardon anyone as long as the crime has been committed.
What he can not do is pardon for future crimes.
Oh well then, pardon me.

Forum List

Back