Trump supporter who broke into the capitol arrested

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump supporter who broke into the capitol arrested. Richard Barnett, who broke into Nancy Pelosi's office has been arrested. This will be the first of many arrests.
He was lauded as a hero on many right wing social media sites, along with the whole mob that invaded the capitol.
The idiot Trump supporters that think these individuals are hero's will find out soon that they are criminals.
And those who support their thinking are as bad as all of those who are going to do jail time for insurrection.
In history you will be looked on as a group of traitors.

As long as the charge is led by a few hundred they'll be picked off.

This would take MILLIONS

If this was an attempt to oerthrow the government.....it was a pretty weak and disorganized attempt.

Trump supporter who broke into the capitol arrested. Richard Barnett, who broke into Nancy Pelosi's office has been arrested. This will be the first of many arrests.
He was lauded as a hero on many right wing social media sites, along with the whole mob that invaded the capitol.
The idiot Trump supporters that think these individuals are hero's will find out soon that they are criminals.
And those who support their thinking are as bad as all of those who are going to do jail time for insurrection.

All the Trump thugs and criminals should be brought to justice.

I love your Group Think there kid. But you LOVED you some ANTIA and BLM. Oh yes, I'm glad he was arrested whomever he is.

Good and I hope justice prevails. They love and adore killers. Just like the boy in Kenosha.

It's interesting you have so much scorn for these protesters, who attacked your wealthy white leaders. But you fully supported the BLM/Antifa crowd, who looted and burned minority neighborhoods, destroyed mostly minority-owned businesses, and killed nearly 30 people, most of whom were black. Very telling...

What I'm wondering about is, how do we characterize a person who does these kinds of things when under the influence of pure delusion?

By all means, they are responsible for their actions, but it's almost as if they should have an asterisk beside their crime.
A lot pf them are really looney, they may not really purposely do anything bad as far as they can tell.

Remember the guy a month or two ago that said Trump has done more for black people and cried? I don't think he was a bad man, but quite off his rocker. It's a cult.

Richard Barnett is just one of the clowns the impeached president trump expected would be a soldier in his Jan. 6th coup attempt.

But he was just a frat boy on a pantie raid, who will likely face serious federal charges.

But, he does have a nice picture to help him remember his fvck up.

It would be worth getting arrested to sit in Pelosi's chair with my muddy size 13 boots on her desk. I'd even gladly put one of those boots up her ass and leave a big smelly dump on her desk if If had the opportunity that guy had.

But he did leave a quarter on the desk. Well played Mr. Patriot, well played.

:salute::mm::dance::mm::bow2:

Insurrection is a capital offense. This is a noose constructed by the insurrectionists. You know what they say: be careful for what you wish for.

1610140720393.png

Last edited:

I'm sure he will be a hero to the Aryan Brotherhood in prison too.

It would be worth getting arrested to sit in Pelosi's chair with my muddy size 13 boots on her desk. I'd even gladly put one of those boots up her ass and leave a big smelly dump on her desk if If had the opportunity that guy had.

Troll alert!!

But, would you be willing to do jail time for the chance?

But, would you be willing to do jail time for the chance?

It wouldn't be the first time. The crime would definitely be worth the time.

Dang!

Evans arrest

"Thanks Mr Trump for inviting a riot at the White House".

Last edited:

Well played? Let's wait and see what his sentence is.

Well played? Let's wait and see what his sentence is.

It doesn't matter what this man has done, or what he will do. This is his sterling moment that will live forever in history. You should be so lucky to have accomplished something as great as actually taking control of the government that he rightfully owns...

merlin_182056404_44406ebc-5e02-4de7-9ceb-2c811a57a927-articleLarge.jpg

Forum List

Back