Trump supporter crowd funding to rebuild black church: Go fundme is active

Burning a black church and writing "Trump for President" is a pretty obvious frame-up. I would look for suspects in HRC campaign.

nignogs can go ask Uncle Sam for some welfare money I ain't donating SHIT!

No one was holding their breath waiting for a no-class, low-life, cowardly, racist pussy to think of anyone but itself.

I don't care who did it, it's disgusting that this is what the US has come to.

(Site must be getting hit hard it's not loading for me, I'll check back after my bath)

Burning a black church and writing "Trump for President" is a pretty obvious frame-up. I would look for suspects in HRC campaign.
Amen to this. Why would they burn the place down and then gather money to have it be rebuilt? The real perpetrators would not go out of their way to clean up such a mess. Instead they wouldn't be anymore proud of their work.

God bless you and them and the people of the church always!!!

Holly

You mean like that GOP office frame up a couple weeks ago?
Apples and Oranges. This burning of the church has false flag written all over it. Its blatantly obvious.

So did the other one.
Not even close.

lol:

NY Times:

A firebomb tore through the Republican Party headquarters in North Carolina’s Orange County on Saturday night, and graffiti warning its members to flee town was painted on the walls of a neighboring building, the party and police officials said on Sunday.

NY Times:

A predominantly African-American church in Greenville, Miss., was badly burned on Tuesday evening, with the words “Vote Trump” spray-painted on the side of the building, an incident that comes amid rising concerns over possible violence in the final days of a polarizing and racially charged presidential race.

Now...

You tell us where the dramatic material differences are in the 2 events.

Edit: The first fund raiser was shut down. go fund me is live and the TRUMP love is flowing in the comments....

Black church GoFundMe link: Click here to support Repair the Hopewell Baptist Church by J. Blair Reeves Jr.

Donate to explode liberal heads everywhere!!!!

Original fundraiser was stopped...

Click here to support Fundraiser To Pay For Vandalized Mississippi Church
Good for them...modeling themselves after the Democrat GoFundMe after the GOP headquarters was firebombed.

Apples and Oranges. This burning of the church has false flag written all over it. Its blatantly obvious.

So did the other one.
Not even close.

lol:

NY Times:

A firebomb tore through the Republican Party headquarters in North Carolina’s Orange County on Saturday night, and graffiti warning its members to flee town was painted on the walls of a neighboring building, the party and police officials said on Sunday.

NY Times:

A predominantly African-American church in Greenville, Miss., was badly burned on Tuesday evening, with the words “Vote Trump” spray-painted on the side of the building, an incident that comes amid rising concerns over possible violence in the final days of a polarizing and racially charged presidential race.

Now...

You serious? Here's a hint on how to recognize a false flag: focus on the message of the crime, not the crime itself. i just held your hand through the process, now figure the rest out.

So did the other one.
Not even close.

lol:

NY Times:

NY Times:

Now...

You serious? Here's a hint on how to recognize a false flag: focus on the message of the crime, not the crime itself. i just held your hand through the process, now figure the rest out.

Both crimes left a message. Learn to read.

So did the other one.
Not even close.

lol:

NY Times:

NY Times:

Now...

False flag?

16th Street Baptist Church bombing - Wikipedia

So did the other one.
Not even close.

lol:

NY Times:

NY Times:

Now...

Yes and what were those messages? Hint: its not "vote Trump" and "Nazi's go home"

So did the other one.
Not even close.

lol:

NY Times:

NY Times:

Now...

Yes and what were those messages? Hint: its not "vote Trump" and "Nazi's go home"

graffiti warning its members to flee town

Not even close.

lol:

NY Times:

NY Times:

Now...

Dude you still can't figure it out huh? :lol:

lol:

NY Times:

NY Times:

Now...

Dude you still can't figure it out huh? :lol:

Figured out that its your partisan delusions that call one incident a false flag and declare that the other can't possibly be a false flag? Yes I've figured that out.

Forum List

Back