Trump supporter brawls with two liberals in long beach California

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A violent fight broke out between pro-Trump and anti-Trump protesters outside the California Democratic Party’s annual convention in Long Beach, California on Saturday.
Watch: Trump Supporter Brawls With Two Liberals in Long Beach, Ca

But the demotwats try to flip it and say it's the right so will their pathetic MSM liars. They are all alike.

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL
oh and they love to punch people-------hit them------- beat them with pipes bike locks yep we're so violent.

upload_2019-11-18_14-19-33.png

Gee, I wonder who started it? I'm glad conservatives are finally fighting back. No one has ever given me any sh*t when I've worn my pro-Trump shirt. I happen to luckily live in a town that is mostly conservative. I've NEVER seen any Antifa assholes here.

A violent fight broke out between pro-Trump and anti-Trump protesters outside the California Democratic Party’s annual convention in Long Beach, California on Saturday.

But the demotwats try to flip it and say it's the right so will their pathetic MSM liars. They are all alike.

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL
oh and they love to punch people-------hit them------- beat them with pipes bike locks yep we're so violent.

View attachment 290562
Let's see if any of the liberal loons on here respond to this in an intelligent, coherent manner. My guess would be NO.

Good to see patriots defending themselves from the commies .....perhaps there is still hope left for Cali.

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

View attachment 290562
Let's see if any of the liberal loons on here respond to this in an intelligent, coherent manner. My guess would be NO.

I'm sure that violent talking, angry conservatives are just as likely to START the violence.

And I am quite certain you would punch them, hit them, beat them with pipes, too.

Isn't that why you keep talking about "civil war"?

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

View attachment 290562

I saw that yesterday. It was so awesome that I had to repost the video. Little Che Guevara wannabe got a right proper beatdown.

:laughing0301:

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

View attachment 290562

I watched it

i saw 2 BRAVE LIBERALS standing up against a large group of FAT angry conservatives. I saw the cowardly conservatives keep getting closer and closer....in the faces of the brave and heroic liberals. And I saw the moment when a cowardly conservative actually started the violence by shoving into the brave and heroic liberal.....

and now I see the lying, hate filled, deceitful conservatives on this board blame the liberals for the violence!

as I expected.

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

View attachment 290562

I'm sure that violent talking, angry conservatives are just as likely to START the violence.

And I am quite certain you would punch them, hit them, beat them with pipes, too.

Isn't that why you keep talking about "civil war"?

Watch the video moron. Typical liberal scum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

View attachment 290562

I saw that yesterday. It was so awesome that I had to repost the video. Little Che Guevara wannabe got a right proper beatdown.

:laughing0301:

Should have grab the little bitch by the pony tail. Swung him around a few times and then throw him in the street.

Forum List

Back