Trump Supporter Arrested For Requesting Absentee Ballot For Dead Mother

It reminds me of the trick or treater with two bags who sadly tells you he's collecting for his poor, sick brother at home with the chicken pox. Right!

But to the topic, of COURSE there are just as many Repubs as Dems who try to cheat. The Dems just don't make shit up about it, and since it's not all that common, we therefore don't hear about it, except from the Trumpists making shit up.

Conservatives aren't making up anything.
It's just that the left is constantly getting busted for it because they do more of it.
I think it's because conservatives want to excuse Republicans losing, which naturally was started by Trump to cover himself if he loses the election. Sorry, but I've read a lot of those threads about Dems cheating, and half the time--more than half the time--it's about some irregularity or other with no evidence the ballots were Dem or Republican. Not cheating at all. It's just the propaganda mill, Here.

The ONLY reason I'm remotely interested about this guy cheating is because we hear SO MUCH nonsense about the cheating Dems and their millions of fake ballots, illegal aliens voting, on and on and on....

The guy was quickly caught which is what happens.

Please don't.
It reminds me of the trick or treater with two bags who sadly tells you he's collecting for his poor, sick brother at home with the chicken pox. Right!

But to the topic, of COURSE there are just as many Repubs as Dems who try to cheat. The Dems just don't make shit up about it, and since it's not all that common, we therefore don't hear about it, except from the Trumpists making shit up.
Do I need to list all the times the left has been busted tor it?
Please don't. I've read most of the reliable stuff already.

Please don't.

Just saying it happens. A LOT.

Please don't.

Noitduzzent

The president accuses Democrats of “voter fraud,” but one of his supporters became the first person in a Pennsylvania county charged with the crime in 30 years.

Robert R. Lynn, a registered Republican and Trump supporter in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, was arrested on Wednesday for allegedly requesting an absentee ballot for his mother, who died in 2015.

Lynn, 67, is a resident of Luzerne County, a largely white, working-class, political bellwether that Barack Obama won twice, but which swung hard for Trump in 2016. Lynn is being charged with voter fraud and forgery for faking his deceased mother’s signature on the absentee ballot request form.

County prosecutors have told local news outlets that it is the first case of alleged voter fraud in the county in three decades. County election authorities flagged the ballot request as suspicious in September, triggering the investigation that led to Lynn’s arrest. Lynn allegedly first denied the allegations to detectives, before admitting to the deed.

Republican voter fraud. What do you think?
Although voter fraud is relatively rare, voting for some one who died is one of the most common infractions. In my state where everyone votes by mail, voting for a dead spouse or voting for a person for which you have been appointed Guardian is always on the voter fraud list. The story usually goes something like this. I requested a ballot or received one in the mail for my dead husband. I promise him his vote would count.

Please don't.

Noitduzzent
ok

And yet Hunted still raped and tortured preteens, and his daddy extorted millions from various countries in pay-to-play schemes.

It's like looking at basketballs and BBs.

The president accuses Democrats of “voter fraud,” but one of his supporters became the first person in a Pennsylvania county charged with the crime in 30 years.

Robert R. Lynn, a registered Republican and Trump supporter in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, was arrested on Wednesday for allegedly requesting an absentee ballot for his mother, who died in 2015.

Lynn, 67, is a resident of Luzerne County, a largely white, working-class, political bellwether that Barack Obama won twice, but which swung hard for Trump in 2016. Lynn is being charged with voter fraud and forgery for faking his deceased mother’s signature on the absentee ballot request form.

County prosecutors have told local news outlets that it is the first case of alleged voter fraud in the county in three decades. County election authorities flagged the ballot request as suspicious in September, triggering the investigation that led to Lynn’s arrest. Lynn allegedly first denied the allegations to detectives, before admitting to the deed.

All the more reason we need additional controls and checks. Why then would Democrats continue to fight or resist?

Yeah but it works...........I know cause the kids here get the extra bags every year scamming me---rotten evil little heathens.

Last edited:

All the more reason we need additional controls and checks. Why then would Democrats continue to fight or resist?
Cuz muh voter supreshun of duh black manz and minorities.

Wait...dems say voter fraud doesn't exist.
Must be fake news.
Lol.
Well if this guy did do this, then nail him.
Unlike you liberals, we conservatives don’t turn a blind eye if someone in “our side” breaks the rules or does something shitty/illegal.

Now you’ve got 1 case of someone trying to submit 1 illegal vote. Any thoughts on the instances of democrats caught committing voter fraud?
Is this instance of a repub doing it supposed to illicit a response of “its ok because both sides do it” or something? It doesn’t, he should face jail time.

Ya might need to back off a bit and reread my post.
I quoted the wrong post.
My apologies, I wasn’t directing my statement towards you.
Sorry.

No worries.

Conservatives aren't making up anything.
It's just that the left is constantly getting busted for it because they do more of it.
I think it's because conservatives want to excuse Republicans losing, which naturally was started by Trump to cover himself if he loses the election. Sorry, but I've read a lot of those threads about Dems cheating, and half the time--more than half the time--it's about some irregularity or other with no evidence the ballots were Dem or Republican. Not cheating at all. It's just the propaganda mill, Here.

The ONLY reason I'm remotely interested about this guy cheating is because we hear SO MUCH nonsense about the cheating Dems and their millions of fake ballots, illegal aliens voting, on and on and on....

The guy was quickly caught which is what happens.

Voter fraud is rampant.

It’s still exceedingly rare and virtually non-existent – regardless who does it.

charge him and let's the courts decide.

it's wrong. period.

As much as i would like to dream of a conviction and lengthy jail sentence.......

This will all be dismissed and buried in due time.

There is absolutely no way the Establishment will allow this to get that far.
But they WILL allow many n the Right to have their hopes built up until then.

Good. I don't want any cheating on any side.

Sounds like something I would be tempted to do to test the system. Worse I ever managed to pull was getting double my state income tax refund oh so many years ago. That and hitching a ride to LAX and being taken to the pilots' entrance, the drive down the tarmac was way too cool.

Forum List

Back