Trump supporter arrested for child abuse after striking 12-year-old girl with a flagpole

Even with a video showing an asshole running after a car and jamming a flagpole through a car window for attacking a little girl in the face we have insane USMB morons defending the idiot.

Who's defending him?

What I am saying is that we really don't know what happened. We have a very poor-quality video, that really doesn't tell us much of anything, and then accounts from seriously--non-credible sources telling us what we are supposed to believe from that video, telling us a story that simply doesn't add up.
Suggesting a grown man has a valid excuse for jamming a pole through a car window and striking a kid with it in her face is defending. But, please, explain why a grown man would have a valid reason for assaulting a young girl in her face with a pole attached to a Trump flag.

Suggesting a grown man has a valid excuse for jamming a pole through a car window and striking a kid with it in her face is defending. But, please, explain why a grown man would have a valid reason for assaulting a young girl in her face with a pole attached to a Trump flag.

Who is suggesting that anyone had any valid excuse for jamming a pole through a car window and striking a kid with it in her face?

His rights end where hers begin.

We all agree with that, right?

If only. . . .

IMG_6226.jpg

YOUR people are sneaking up behind cops and shooting them in the face.

Flag pole tapping is about 400 clicks below this on the crime pole.

Fucking idiot.
Actually you're thinking of the right wing boogaloo terrorist group.

Boogaloo bois are left wing. They protest alongside BLM.

So the mother has TDS and was yelling obscenities at the Trump supporters. Way to incite violence with your own kid with you. They should arrest the mother as well for endangering her child by using her as a human shield.

says the fuck biden flag people...freedom of speech for me but not for thee eh?

you read that right

LOCK HIM UP!

Why is he out on bail?

Another liberal Democrat prosecutor, I'll bet.

Crazy left wingers are committing arson and attempting to murder Police Officers and threatening the life and family of Supreme Court Justices but Soros found some poor old elderly dude in Florida who supported Trump. Go figure.

Crazy left wingers are committing arson and attempting to murder Police Officers and threatening the life and family of Supreme Court Justices but Soros found some poor old elderly dude in Florida who supported Trump. Go figure.
More violence and aggression from the left, in the name of "protest".

No one's buying it anymore.

you read that right

LOCK HIM UP!

Another "quality" piece of journalism from "raw story" with yet another video that disappeared and no corroboration for the claims made.

Color me shocked.

you read that right

LOCK HIM UP!

i suppose we will wait and see what the.courts decide…i know i know y’all don’t believe in the court

Forum List

Back