Trump Suddenly Loves 'Sleazy' FBI Agents, Insists He Always 'Has Their Backs'

yeah, sure, trump is very innocent, has been accused of every imaginable crime in the book, besides confessing of serial sexual assault, and ended his failed disgraced administration by attacking American democracy, trump is a scumbag and piece of shit...

View attachment 687416
So you don't like Trump? I get it.
Here's the thing though...we now have a President who's having a good day when he doesn't fall down and hurt himself! Joe Biden is a senile mess. His policies are misguided. His Staff picks are incompetent. Everything they touch literally turns to shit!
You may not have liked Trump but he DID THE JOB! The economy had some of it's best numbers in decades. People's disposable income was up. The price of gas was down. Inflation was down. The border was under control. We'd gotten peace accords signed in the Middle East. Russia's ambitions were tamped down because our oil and natural gas production were keeping prices low. For the first time in decades we were standing up to China's aggressive trade practices. None of that is happening now. The US is viewed as weak and our enemies are on the march.

And yet they never had a single instance where security at Mar A Lago was compromised? The Secret Service is building a wall around Joe's beach house, Lesh! I guess they think security there is a problem as well? Should we raid Joe's house to make sure everything is secure?

Security at Mar A Lago was fine. Claiming things were at risk there is nothing more than an excuse that the people who wanted to go on that fishing expedition have come up with to explain why they did something that's NEVER been done before!

And you STILL haven't addressed any of those questions!
Yea … except for that Chinese woman they caught and the Russian woman they caught wandering around there… when he was Prez

Yea … except for that Chinese woman they caught and the Russian woman they caught wandering around there… when he was Prez
Come on Lesh...you know as well as I do that the President who's had Chinese and Russians hanging around him is Joe "The Big Guy" Biden! :)

Come on Lesh...you know as well as I do that the President who's had Chinese and Russians hanging around him is Joe "The Big Guy" Biden! :)
Sorry dickhead...that's documented "visitors" at Mar A Lago

As opposed to all of Hunter's pals that Joe said he never met? You know...the guys that you can see Joe standing next to for photos? Those would be the "undocumented" visitors?
WHAT?

HUNTER WHAT?

Sadly not. Your answer to anything Trump does is HUNTER@!!!@@@
Two totally separate things, Lesh! I'm simply pointing out the rather blatant double standard in what the FBI does and doesn't investigate. They're raiding Trump's home with 30 heavily armed FBI agents over documents held in a secure location which have been declassified by a sitting President while they DIDN'T pay Hillary Clinton's home a visit even though she was running the State Department through two illegal servers she had hidden there...servers that she lied to Congressional investigators about...servers that she then paid to have professionally bleached and also had her Blackberries destroyed with hammers!

They spend five years investigating Trump for alleged "Russian Collusion" even though they knew early on that it was all a smear job by the Clinton Campaign and the DNC...but they won't even look into Hunter Biden's OBVIOUS influence peddling with foreign governments!

Yet you on the left think we should trust THAT FBI with this raid?

So you don't like Trump? I get it.
Here's the thing though...we now have a President who's having a good day when he doesn't fall down and hurt himself! Joe Biden is a senile mess. His policies are misguided. His Staff picks are incompetent. Everything they touch literally turns to shit!
You may not have liked Trump but he DID THE JOB! The economy had some of it's best numbers in decades. People's disposable income was up. The price of gas was down. Inflation was down. The border was under control. We'd gotten peace accords signed in the Middle East. Russia's ambitions were tamped down because our oil and natural gas production were keeping prices low. For the first time in decades we were standing up to China's aggressive trade practices. None of that is happening now. The US is viewed as weak and our enemies are on the march.
Except for that Biden has a superb legislation record, and is about to achieve a resounding victory in the mid-terms...

1661583375258.png

Forum List

Back