Trump: Stronger Than Ever

Sorry, only 74 million voted for Trump. 84 million voted for Biden. Hell, Trump even lost the popular vote to Hillary.
In the USA, the word "popular" includes 30-40 million illegal aliens.

Biden got about that many votes, or slightly less. :biggrin:

BIDEN ONLY GOT 37 VOTES

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET

:spinner:
The 37 votes were AMERICANS.

R.ae4604b3e9ee24411a89dd29a0ab6098

So now your claim is they reviewed an anonymous email from November, in September??

And where's your evidence 35,000 ballots were actually injected into the election for each Democratic candidate?
I didn't claim that, but it rather did LOOK like that.

You won't get an answer from him. I've been challenging him on that for some time now and he runs from it every time, as fast as his walker will allow, because he can't prove it's true. Even he knows he's posting bullshit.
The correlation clinched it.

LOL

You're lying again, gramps. The challenge was -- prove 35,000 illegal ballots were injected into the election for every Democratic candidate in Pima County in 2020.

You posted ...

You're challenged to show the contents of that anonymous email were accurate; but instead, all you did was post Mark Finchem read the email out loud at a meeting.
No, that's not all I did.

OIP.WznZOs7HN2S278SeX0-MqQHaHv

El_N7GiVMAAWmJu-768x771.jpg

And: there was >> "The allegation coincides with a spike or "injection" of 143,000 votes noted at 8:06 p.m. on election night" Ho hum, yawn****

The point is not WHO sent it, the point is that it existed and went to the DOJ and it correlated exactly with the events on election day. Too improbable to be coincidence,

Name one lie that Trump ever told. (with political significance)

"All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people."

Yes I said that the email to the DOJ "was dated 11/10/2020 ?'
Actually, I said Mark Finchem said it.

You said they discussed that email in September. How they do that if it was dated 11/10/2020, ya moron?

Trump votes are far more likely to be legitimate. Republicans don't cheat like Dims.

LOL

Your brain isn't legitimate.

The votes were and Trump lost. That's evident by your utter inability to prove over 20 million votes for Biden were fraudulent.

It looks like I wrote this in a confusing way, in which the CONTENT/ideas/plans of what later became the content of the email, is what I meant when I said "This email that you keep blabbering about, was discussed at a hearing of Pima County Democrats, who held a meeting on Sept. 10, 2020 in which plans were detailed to illegally inject 35,000 votes.."

The words "this email" was referring to the plans, not an actual email being sent through the internet. Might have been a poor choice of words on my part, but there's nothing contradictory.
I just called the plans "email", because the email and the plans were the same stuff (ideas). Ho hum. Another day on the internet. Gag! Are we having fun today, kids ? :dance:

The notion of there being 35,000 fraudulent ballots for each Democratic candidate in Pima County came from the email.

So how did they discuss it in September when the email was written in November?

Like (illegally) inviting millions of unvetted, unvaccinated, unknown people into the US, to become Democrat (illegal) VOTES.

Huh? I thought Trump was keeping them out. You saying the border was open under Trump?

No, that's not all I did.

OIP.WznZOs7HN2S278SeX0-MqQHaHv

El_N7GiVMAAWmJu-768x771.jpg

And: there was >> "The allegation coincides with a spike or "injection" of 143,000 votes noted at 8:06 p.m. on election night" Ho hum, yawn****

Cute graphs... prove they're real...

His politics are not absurd, they are "America first".

"America first" means in case of Donald Trump "I am America = I am the world = I am god - everyone has to obey - and everyone who not obeys is an anti-American".

That's because he is working for, and getting paid by the American people, not you and the "world".

That's nearly true. He is paid from the US-American people and many others in the world. I hope I never paid any cent to him. And I am on my own indeed not paid from the American people - but I "fear" the USA made a lot of money with my work. And I fear my wife buys more goods from some relativelly little but very good companies of the USA than Donald Trump pays taxes in the USA. And his politics in tariffs caused for sure a lot of trouble for "her" US-American companies - but not any real big problems for her personally - except that she had to wait sometimes a little longer than she liked to wait. But she is fortunatelly a very patient person.

By the way: No one forces her to buy US-American goods and no one forces anyone in the USA to buy German goods. The problems of Donald Trump are unreal fake-problems. I prefer - better to say "preferred in former times" - on my own also often products "made in the USA" - but what I normally get from US-American companies is in very most cases "made in China".

Last edited:
The votes were and Trump lost. That's evident by your utter inability to prove over 20 million votes for Biden were fraudulent.
Look at the nearly 70 court cases that were tossed, including some by Trump-appointed judges. It doesn't give them pause for even a moment.

They don't need to prove anything. They just believe. Faith, like a religion. They maintain their own insulated reality, like any cult does.

You lefties are as retarded as Trumps worshippers.

I'm a German who never kills only a mosquito if it is not absolutelly necessary to do so. But if I had a weapon (I hate weapons - my father teached me to do so) and I would be in the same room with this man - what hopefully never will happen - then I would not be sure about whether it would not be my duty to have to kill him. My father had been in a similar situation with Adolf Hitler and decided not to kill him. In a worst case scenario I had killed in my scenario only an enemy of Germany - in a best case scenario I had killed an enemy of the whole mankind.

Trump is not near as bad as the left makes him out to be. And he's not near as good as his supporters make him out to be.

He is what? Near or not near? Donald Trump grew up in the sky over NY and his feet never touched the same ground as the feet of others are touching the ground. He knows nothing at all from mosquitos like you. For him you are a useful idiot - that's all.

Comment: "Freya" is in very most cases not Freya but Frigg. Friday is Fri[ggs]day.

Last edited:
LOL

Your brain isn't legitimate.

Where's the proof they were legitimate?

Forum List

Back