TRUMP STRIKES DEAL ON COVID-19 CURE!

From the White House: We will be announcing GREAT NEWS tomorrow during the daily COVID-19 press conference.
"I am happy to announce that our great President Trump will deliver some exciting news concerning a cure for the Coronvirus" said VP Mike Pence after today's presser.

View attachment 316160

Trump said today that "An already existing drug on the market, that is available in tremendous amounts, will be coming from Mexico, our biggest trading partner. I just got off the phone with the Mexico President, who, by the way, is also my very good friend and a wonderful man, and he has the manufacturing capabilities to produce massive quantities of a drug called ICE. Huge shipments have secretly been arriving over the US border, so the distribution process is already in place. This drug will fry the coronavirus from mankind! While using this drug, which I now call TCVC (Trump corona virus cure), it will also eliminate the need to hoard food, water and toilet paper. As I have told everyone many times, ahem, the USMCA was, and is, the greatest trade deal ever. Of course, now my numbers will be great and now all of our great citizens will be sure to re-elect the greatest President of... of all time. Now I will get that Nobel Peace Prize, and also, again, Man of the Year with my picture on the cover of Time magazine."

"Upon figuring out the final details of the new, wonderful, and enormous deal with Mexico, which of course was my idea as Mexico owes us for the wall, you know, that big beautiful wall, I will instruct my administration, the FDA, the DOJ, and the DEA to immediatly, and of course, temporarily, de-classify this world life saving drug as a Schedule 1 Narcotic. Since we know this drug is highly addictive, I accept NO responsibility from any and all side-affects from this miraculous, wonderful cure."

WTF is wrong with you? This isn't funny. It's lame and stupid.

If that $1000 comes through, I would suggest you spend part of it on a sense of humor, or at least rent one for a couple of weeks to see if you like it.

Why don't you eat a bag of dicks

Because that's just not something I would do. Of course,I'm not saying there is anything wrong if you do it. Eat all the bags of dicks you want, I don't care.

Then, why do you reply when I clearly wouldn't give a squirt a piss about your opinion? Go ahead. I'm sure you're going to have another clever retort to enlighten us with.

From the White House: We will be announcing GREAT NEWS tomorrow during the daily COVID-19 press conference.
"I am happy to announce that our great President Trump will deliver some exciting news concerning a cure for the Coronvirus" said VP Mike Pence after today's presser.

View attachment 316160

Trump said today that "An already existing drug on the market, that is available in tremendous amounts, will be coming from Mexico, our biggest trading partner. I just got off the phone with the Mexico President, who, by the way, is also my very good friend and a wonderful man, and he has the manufacturing capabilities to produce massive quantities of a drug called ICE. Huge shipments have secretly been arriving over the US border, so the distribution process is already in place. This drug will fry the coronavirus from mankind! While using this drug, which I now call TCVC (Trump corona virus cure), it will also eliminate the need to hoard food, water and toilet paper. As I have told everyone many times, ahem, the USMCA was, and is, the greatest trade deal ever. Of course, now my numbers will be great and now all of our great citizens will be sure to re-elect the greatest President of... of all time. Now I will get that Nobel Peace Prize, and also, again, Man of the Year with my picture on the cover of Time magazine."

"Upon figuring out the final details of the new, wonderful, and enormous deal with Mexico, which of course was my idea as Mexico owes us for the wall, you know, that big beautiful wall, I will instruct my administration, the FDA, the DOJ, and the DEA to immediatly, and of course, temporarily, de-classify this world life saving drug as a Schedule 1 Narcotic. Since we know this drug is highly addictive, I accept NO responsibility from any and all side-affects from this miraculous, wonderful cure."

If that $1000 comes through, I would suggest you spend part of it on a sense of humor, or at least rent one for a couple of weeks to see if you like it.

Because that's just not something I would do. Of course,I'm not saying there is anything wrong if you do it. Eat all the bags of dicks you want, I don't care.

Then, why do you reply when I clearly wouldn't give a squirt a piss about your opinion? Go ahead. I'm sure you're going to have another clever retort to enlighten us with.

Because it's rude to ignore someone when they make a remark directly to you. Even dick sucking pin heads like you.

View attachment 316160

Because it's rude to ignore someone when they make a remark directly to you. Even dick sucking pin heads like you.

Eat shit, you wanker.

View attachment 316160

So, if you snort when you laugh or pig out at dinner, don’t fret—you’re still human.

View attachment 316160

Eat shit, you wanker.

I'm always surprised by the childishness of right wing idiots. I shouldn't be.

View attachment 316160

Eat shit, you wanker.

I'm always surprised by the childishness of right wing idiots. I shouldn't be.

And yet I'm never surprised at the stupidity of stupid asses. Go figure

View attachment 316160

Some excerpts from you, Tumblie:

"It's called satire and it was done on purpose in order to flush out political hacks like yourself."
"This is why no one here cares about your opinions."
"You are obviously triggered by my comment, correct?"
"You seem really triggered about it, so it must be really bad for you."
"Like personal expression isn't important to you. I will never agree with that."
"I'm only railing on about free expression in society."
"To be clear, the only real argument is free expression."
"How about minding your own fucking business?"
"You believe you're always right, and fuck anyone else."

Quite the montage from someone that has such an opinion on just about everything.
After reading many of your posts and comments, I now get a grasp of who you are.
One that sounds much like the character in my OP. What is wrong with you, I say.

View attachment 316160

Some excerpts from you, Tumblie:

"It's called satire and it was done on purpose in order to flush out political hacks like yourself."
"This is why no one here cares about your opinions."
"You are obviously triggered by my comment, correct?"
"You seem really triggered about it, so it must be really bad for you."
"Like personal expression isn't important to you. I will never agree with that."
"I'm only railing on about free expression in society."
"To be clear, the only real argument is free expression."
"How about minding your own fucking business?"
"You believe you're always right, and fuck anyone else."

Quite the montage from someone that has such an opinion on just about everything.
After reading many of your posts and comments, I now get a grasp of who you are.
One that sounds much like the character in my OP. What is wrong with you, I say.

Nothing. I just didn't find it funny. I suppose I found it more hacky than anything else.

View attachment 316160

trump 4.jpg

Forum List

Back