Trump Still Has Several Constitutional Paths to Victory, Dershowitz Says

Checked out their "Political Contributions"? The Big Four are Globalists. They don't give a fuck about the USA. Biden will sit up and beg when they ring a bell. However ,I do hope he puts Bernie in his Cabinet. Just to appease the filthy Communists in the AOC wing. That would leave a REPUB Governor to appoint a REPUB Senator from Vermont. Thing is ,Bernie would lap it up. He has no loyalty to Democrats.
The eighty million patriotic Americans who opted to Dump the Trump hope that Biden/Harris can reunify a badly divided nation, no longer let let narcissism pervert the nation's interests, respect truth and science, engage our nation's allies in a mutually beneficial manner, and finally recall Trump's agents from Hawaii.

View attachment 421478
“I have people that actually have been studying it
and they cannot believe what they’re finding!”
It was divided by the filthy MEDIA. One thing. Flynn ,falsely accused by the filthy Democrats ,was PARDONED for a crime he did not commit.
He pleaded guilty ... twice ... to a crime he didn't commit? What a schmuck.

:abgg2q.jpg:
After being threatened by the Gestapo FBI.
Suuure, uh-huh. :itsok:
Proven fact. Democrats ALWAYS play dirty. LBJ? Hitlery?
LOL

Funny you left Trump out.
Still on that "Russia" Bullshit? Proven fake.
LOL

You're fucked in the head, con. I didn't say anything about Russia.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Checked out their "Political Contributions"? The Big Four are Globalists. They don't give a fuck about the USA. Biden will sit up and beg when they ring a bell. However ,I do hope he puts Bernie in his Cabinet. Just to appease the filthy Communists in the AOC wing. That would leave a REPUB Governor to appoint a REPUB Senator from Vermont. Thing is ,Bernie would lap it up. He has no loyalty to Democrats.
The eighty million patriotic Americans who opted to Dump the Trump hope that Biden/Harris can reunify a badly divided nation, no longer let let narcissism pervert the nation's interests, respect truth and science, engage our nation's allies in a mutually beneficial manner, and finally recall Trump's agents from Hawaii.

View attachment 421478
It was divided by the filthy MEDIA. One thing. Flynn ,falsely accused by the filthy Democrats ,was PARDONED for a crime he did not commit.

LOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
But you were thinkin' it ,Lib. All Libbies think alike. Just watch MSM.

Justifiable concern remains that Cry Baby Trump, impotent in being able to handle truth that does not engorge his ego, will arm himself with a jumbo tube of Super-Glue® and lock himself in a White House bathroom, desperate to usurp the seat of power that the People have ordered him to vacate.

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 6.56.49 PM.png

"It has been months, Joe!
Maybe we could lure him out with a cheeseburger!"

View attachment 421478

LOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
But you were thinkin' it ,Lib. All Libbies think alike. Just watch MSM.
Like I said, and you demonstrate again, you're fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

No, I wasn't even thinking it. I said all along during the Mueller investigation I would wait until his report to render a judgement; and I did exactly that. And when Mueller's report came out, I posted Trump was exonerated of colluding and conspiring with Russia.

Sadly, you're too fucked in the head to think rationally.

The media can go to hell with their lies about there being no evidence of fraud by election officials.

Alan Dershowitz, a Harvard Law professor emeritus, said he thinks President Donald Trump has several legal paths to a 2020 election victory.

Dershowitz said there are a few “constitutional paths to victory” for the president’s legal team, although he noted that Trump will face legal hurdles in all of them.

“For example, in Pennsylvania, they have two very strong legal arguments. One, that the courts changed what the legislature did about counting ballots after the end of Election Day. That’s a winning issue in the Supreme Court. I don’t necessarily support it, but it’s a winning issue in the Supreme Court,” Dershowitz told Fox Business on Nov. 22.

Derpshowitz is just another hack with orange lips.

Forum List

Back