Trump Still Has Several Constitutional Paths to Victory, Dershowitz Says

PS--Those 80 Million are really about 50 Million.
Your fake claim has been exposed by vote recounts and audits in state after state, having been subjected to the most painstaking scrutiny ever, under Republican as well as Democratic supervision.

All but the most hyper-partisan paranoids accept that, in the words of Trump's own cybersecurity chief, "There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

Of course, if you prefer whatever evidence-free, self-serving confections Trump pulls out of his butt, you must be still awaiting the report from his investigators he sent to Hawaii who can't believe what they’re finding!”
The COVID was used to CHANGE THE RULES. Mail-Out Ballots were never used before. That is where the cheat was. Along with 24/7 nonstop LIES from the MSM. But you don't like the way he SAYS things. Boo Fuckin' HOO. He will be back after the Dems fuck everything up. 2022 the Repubs take the HOUSE. BET?
"Mail-Out Ballots were never used before."

Liar. 5 states have used them before. 5 additional states used them this year due to covid.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.
Like I said. If Democrats did not cheat ,they would never win. But they are powerful now with Bezos ,Soros ,Zuckerberg ,and Dorsey running things. Just remember. In 2022 ,there is another election. And TRUMP won't be there for the filthy,dirty ,lying MEDIA to kick around. Democrats all suck.
You're free to repeat that as often as you like. It still means nothing since you can't prove it. Even worse, as you're a nobody, Impeached Trump can't prove it. And he's the one who needs to.
Checked out their "Political Contributions"? The Big Four are Globalists. They don't give a fuck about the USA. Biden will sit up and beg when they ring a bell. However ,I do hope he puts Bernie in his Cabinet. Just to appease the filthy Communists in the AOC wing. That would leave a REPUB Governor to appoint a REPUB Senator from Vermont. Thing is ,Bernie would lap it up. He has no loyalty to Democrats.

Checked out their "Political Contributions"? The Big Four are Globalists. They don't give a fuck about the USA. Biden will sit up and beg when they ring a bell. However ,I do hope he puts Bernie in his Cabinet. Just to appease the filthy Communists in the AOC wing. That would leave a REPUB Governor to appoint a REPUB Senator from Vermont. Thing is ,Bernie would lap it up. He has no loyalty to Democrats.
The eighty million patriotic Americans who opted to Dump the Trump hope that Biden/Harris can reunify a badly divided nation, no longer let let narcissism pervert the nation's interests, respect truth and science, engage our nation's allies in a mutually beneficial manner, and finally recall Trump's agents from Hawaii.

19-donald-trump-convention.w710.h473.jpg

“I have people that actually have been studying it
and they cannot believe what they’re finding!”

The eighty million patriotic Americans who opted to Dump the Trump hope that Biden/Harris can reunify a badly divided nation, no longer let let narcissism pervert the nation's interests, respect truth and science, engage our nation's allies in a mutually beneficial manner, and finally recall Trump's agents from Hawaii.

View attachment 421478
It was divided by the filthy MEDIA. One thing. Flynn ,falsely accused by the filthy Democrats ,was PARDONED for a crime he did not commit.

View attachment 421478
39 Million unpersons on WELFARE voted for Biden. He got 100% of the Welfare vote.

PS--Those 80 Million are really about 50 Million.
Your fake claim has been exposed by vote recounts and audits in state after state, having been subjected to the most painstaking scrutiny ever, under Republican as well as Democratic supervision.

All but the most hyper-partisan paranoids accept that, in the words of Trump's own cybersecurity chief, "There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

Of course, if you prefer whatever evidence-free, self-serving confections Trump pulls out of his butt, you must be still awaiting the report from his investigators he sent to Hawaii who can't believe what they’re finding!”
The COVID was used to CHANGE THE RULES. Mail-Out Ballots were never used before. That is where the cheat was. Along with 24/7 nonstop LIES from the MSM. But you don't like the way he SAYS things. Boo Fuckin' HOO. He will be back after the Dems fuck everything up. 2022 the Repubs take the HOUSE. BET?
"Mail-Out Ballots were never used before."

Liar. 5 states have used them before. 5 additional states used them this year due to covid.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.
Like I said. If Democrats did not cheat ,they would never win. But they are powerful now with Bezos ,Soros ,Zuckerberg ,and Dorsey running things. Just remember. In 2022 ,there is another election. And TRUMP won't be there for the filthy,dirty ,lying MEDIA to kick around. Democrats all suck.
You're free to repeat that as often as you like. It still means nothing since you can't prove it. Even worse, as you're a nobody, Impeached Trump can't prove it. And he's the one who needs to.
I'm hoping he puts Hunter in charge of the DEA. ;)

View attachment 421478
It was divided by the filthy MEDIA. One thing. Flynn ,falsely accused by the filthy Democrats ,was PARDONED for a crime he did not commit.
He pleaded guilty ... twice ... to a crime he didn't commit? What a schmuck.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Hey, if push comes to shove, think of it like this......

The US military only has about 400,000 available. Of those at least half wouldn't fight for the Left. that leaves Maybe 200,000

Nearly the entire US Police force would NEVER back Democrats.

So, if We The People (The Right) had even a fraction of one cajone, it would be approximately 300,000 vs 75 MILLION.

The Right could overwhelm Tyranny easily in one day and will be subject to the Tyranny of the Left purely by willful choice.
We, the people spoke.

So did the military, who you seem to be saying will choose partisan sides.

They won't. And that is one of the things that makes OUR military ecceptional. Tbey are not political toys!

Many accepted at face value the veracity of your Flynn when he twice confessed to lying to the FBI and impeding its mandate to protect the nation from enemies, foreign and domestic, but if you like to believe that he lied when he admitted that he had lied, we can still share the hope that he has stopped his lying.

39 Million unpersons on WELFARE voted for Biden. He got 100% of the Welfare vote.
Presumably, those unfortunates (whom you mysteriously polled to a man to ascertain such an amazing consensus) must all be your despised "globalists" - along with all those college-educated suburban women - despite Trump warning them that Biden will take all their windows away.

It's curtains for that lot! (Well, maybe not.)

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 12.32.54 PM.png

"That means no windows, no nothing!"

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 8.18.59 AM.png

Suburban America under President Biden
(whom Trump says is also "against God!")

Extenuating circumstances.

He only admitted to lying (twice) after the FBI had confronted him with transcripts of damning recorded phone conversations that took place in December 2016 between the then-national security adviser designate and then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, about which he had lied.

If the FBI had not nailed him with incontrovertible evidence, he would not have had to lie to them about his lying.

Presumably, those unfortunates (whom you mysteriously polled to a man to ascertain such an amazing consensus) must all be your despised "globalists" - along with all those college-educated suburban women - despite Trump warning them that Biden will take all their windows away.

It's curtains for that lot! (Well, maybe not.)

View attachment 421654
"That means no windows, no nothing!"

View attachment 421655

Suburban America under President Biden
(whom Trump says is also "against God!")

Unfortunates? Just worthless loafers gaming the system. College? Where "Hate America" is taught? The main courses are Victimology 101 and "Why White Men should be made to PAY" BTW--That 6 Million difference? Look up the TOTALS from Screw York and CommieFornia. Those are NOT Americans.

My gut feeling about all this is that it's Establishment Deep State theatrics.
Their team (Harris/Biden) will be installed and the Establishment will get it's way all the way (as always)

Everything you see.....is not what it appears to be.
yeah the establishment always gets their way.I dont see that changing all of a sudden.

My gut feeling about all this is that it's Establishment Deep State theatrics.
Their team (Harris/Biden) will be installed and the Establishment will get it's way all the way (as always)

Everything you see.....is not what it appears to be.
yeah the establishment always gets their way.I dont see that changing all of a sudden.
The Establishment equals "The Swamp".

View attachment 421478

After being threatened by the Gestapo FBI.

View attachment 421478

Suuure, uh-huh. :itsok:

View attachment 421478

Proven fact. Democrats ALWAYS play dirty. LBJ? Hitlery?

View attachment 421478

LOL

Funny you left Trump out.

View attachment 421478

LOL

Funny you left Trump out.
Still on that "Russia" Bullshit? Proven fake.

New Topics

Forum List

Back