Trump Still Has Several Constitutional Paths to Victory, Dershowitz Says

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
The media can go to hell with their lies about there being no evidence of fraud by election officials.

Alan Dershowitz, a Harvard Law professor emeritus, said he thinks President Donald Trump has several legal paths to a 2020 election victory.

Dershowitz said there are a few “constitutional paths to victory” for the president’s legal team, although he noted that Trump will face legal hurdles in all of them.

“For example, in Pennsylvania, they have two very strong legal arguments. One, that the courts changed what the legislature did about counting ballots after the end of Election Day. That’s a winning issue in the Supreme Court. I don’t necessarily support it, but it’s a winning issue in the Supreme Court,” Dershowitz told Fox Business on Nov. 22.

The media can go to hell with their lies about there being no evidence of fraud by election officials.

Alan Dershowitz, a Harvard Law professor emeritus, said he thinks President Donald Trump has several legal paths to a 2020 election victory.

Dershowitz said there are a few “constitutional paths to victory” for the president’s legal team, although he noted that Trump will face legal hurdles in all of them.

“For example, in Pennsylvania, they have two very strong legal arguments. One, that the courts changed what the legislature did about counting ballots after the end of Election Day. That’s a winning issue in the Supreme Court. I don’t necessarily support it, but it’s a winning issue in the Supreme Court,” Dershowitz told Fox Business on Nov. 22.

Lesh just put out his OP on how the Dersh said it was over...Hmm, who do i believe, Lesh the slave or a free person?

His only path is to produce the evidence and the USSC
We all know it was fixed but it’s hard to prove it in only a few weeks

My assessment of a few days ago is even more obvious now:

Despite a desperate, massive, widespread attempt to overthrow the democratic election, no evidence has been contrived and presented to induce the courts, law enforcement agencies, or state authorities to deny the results of our democratic process, however much they upset a cult of dysfunctional personality that is enraged by the results.​
The paranoia that conceives such a vast, inclusive conspiracy fizzles in courts across the land for lack of credible evidence.​
Thus, more and more high-ranking Republicans call for Cry Baby Don to stop crapping on our democratic system.​

My assessment of a few days ago is even more obvious now:

Despite a desperate, massive, widespread attempt to overthrow the democratic election, no evidence has been contrived and presented to induce the courts, law enforcement agencies, or state authorities to deny the results of our democratic process, however much they upset a cult of dysfunctional personality that is enraged by the results.​
The paranoia that conceives such a vast, inclusive conspiracy fizzles in courts across the land for lack of credible evidence.​
Thus, more and more high-ranking Republicans call for Cry Baby Don to stop crapping on our democratic system.​
Thank you Anderson.

Hey, if push comes to shove, think of it like this......

The US military only has about 400,000 available. Of those at least half wouldn't fight for the Left. that leaves Maybe 200,000

Nearly the entire US Police force would NEVER back Democrats.

So, if We The People (The Right) had even a fraction of one cajone, it would be approximately 300,000 vs 75 MILLION.

The Right could overwhelm Tyranny easily in one day and will be subject to the Tyranny of the Left purely by willful choice.

Last edited:

He could run again in 2024 after the Democrats fuck everything up.

He could run again in 2024 after the Democrats fuck everything up.

If he's not a convicted felon by then!!!! :p. J/k

My gut feeling about all this is that it's Establishment Deep State theatrics.
Their team (Harris/Biden) will be installed and the Establishment will get it's way all the way (as always)

Everything you see.....is not what it appears to be.

Trump lost the election and Joe Biden will be president come January 20

Care to show me the last time a president won the election and lost a dozen seats in the house? NOT A SINGLE incumbent house republican lost and we GAINED 12 seats. And we're supposed to believe that electorate voted for Biden? Yea right.

Trump lost the election and Joe Biden will be president come January 20
And Kashmir is an easy song to play.;)

Angelo, I the best guitar player I hear everyday. :). When I lived in Minneapolis I played with some really good musicians. I started in on Zeps Ten Years Gone. When the drummer and bass kicked in it must be what main lining a speed ball feels like. Wow.....words cannot describe.

Forum List

Back