trump still fuming...blaming Prince Kushner for loss

How else do you understand that 60% of Republicans are in favor of the Covid Bill but ZERO GOP legislators are?

That 40% opposition is the Trumpers and they OWN the GOP legislators

How else do you understand that 60% of Republicans are in favor of the Covid Bill but ZERO GOP legislators are?

That 40% opposition is the Trumpers and they OWN the GOP legislators
The GOPQ aka The Taliban of the US

So glad that Trump is gone; so glad Trump was voted out of office.

That the likes of Kushner was allowed anywhere near the levers of power is frightening – our nation was truly in danger the last four years.

The Prince is there for the wins....not so much for the losses. The Fat Man has to blame someone for the loss. May as well be The Prince....
jim.....the guy is gone....i know you still see him everywhere.....its ok jimmy....the mean man cant hurt you no more.....i promise...
He still owns the GOP
so what?.....are you shaking in your pants like jimmy is?...

The Prince is there for the wins....not so much for the losses. The Fat Man has to blame someone for the loss. May as well be The Prince....

Trump has lashed out and blame everyone including McConnell, Pence, Kushner.. Who hasn't he blamed? God, he's such a pathetic tub of lard.

He's glad you're obsessed with him. :thup:
As long as Trump is playing GOP king-maker, as long as elected party leaders and officials make the pilgrimage to Florida to bend-the-knee before Trump, and as long as Trump threatens to ‘primary’ the few Republicans with the courage to acknowledge the fact that the Big Lie was indeed a lie, political discussion of Trump will remain perfectly appropriate and warranted.

I'm not convinced Transgender Barbie is actually a real person.

It has been 44 days since Trump left the White House, yet he is still deeply in your head.

View attachment 464513
He's still the leader of your party.

It has been 44 days since Trump left the White House, yet he is still deeply in your head.

View attachment 464513
He's still the leader of your party.
Yes he is.

jim.....the guy is gone....i know you still see him everywhere.....its ok jimmy....the mean man cant hurt you no more.....i promise...
He still owns the GOP
I feel great! You are the one who wakes up in the morning hoping that Biden has made a silly statement or even expired. Neither is happening. When you wake up in the morning....just think President Biden is YOUR President. Your King is now pouting in Florida....blaming everyone except himself for his MASSIVE LOSS.

Fat Man is a LOSER.....
Fat Man is a LOSER.....
Fat Man is a LOSER.....
Fat Man is a LOSER.....
Fat Man is a LOSER.....
Fat Man is a LOSER.....
Fat Man is a LOSER.....
Fat Man is a LOSER.....
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi: :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

"Uninformed sources told this reporter on the condition of anonymity "
Frank...sober up and go burn a cross on someone's lawn. Then you will feel better.

When will dementia Pedo Joe announce the TDS Vaccine?

"Uninformed sources told this reporter on the condition of anonymity "
Frank...sober up and go burn a cross on someone's lawn. Then you will feel better.

When will dementia Pedo Joe announce the TDS Vaccine?
Found this picture of your last Family Reunion, Frank. Which one is you?

1614988930623.png

He still owns the GOP
I feel great! You are the one who wakes up in the morning hoping that Biden has made a silly statement or even expired. Neither is happening. When you wake up in the morning....just think President Biden is YOUR President. Your King is now pouting in Florida....blaming everyone except himself for his MASSIVE LOSS.

Fat Man is a LOSER.....
Fat Man is a LOSER.....
Fat Man is a LOSER.....
Fat Man is a LOSER.....
Fat Man is a LOSER.....
Fat Man is a LOSER.....
Fat Man is a LOSER.....
Fat Man is a LOSER.....
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi: :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
thats it jimmy.....get it out of your system....sooner or later trump will be just a fleeting memory.....then when you hear his name you wont pea your pants anymore...i promise...

here we have a bunch of communist/demonRATS that just cant get the BEST PRESIDENT EVER>>>TRUMP---out of their mind. thats because you retards voted for beijing xiden!

I hope Mar-A-Lago™ is adequately stocked with Kleenex™ for the deposed boi king!

:laugh:
I hope the white house is adequately stocked with depends for the communist/demonRAT that stays there

It’s always someone else’s fault.
That was Bill Clinton's MO
I'm sure we both watched BC lie his ass off time and again on live TV.

Looks like Trump's MO to me.
That lie did not kill tens of thousands of people....like the COVID lie that will be trump's legacy forever...
like the COVID lie that will be xidens, pig-lousys, barrag-o's, and hit-lerys legacy forever... isnt it time you retards went to chinatown, to celebrate communism?

here we have a bunch of communist/demonRATS that just cant get the BEST PRESIDENT EVER>>>TRUMP---out of their mind. thats because you retards voted for beijing xiden!
Please tell us how miserable you are right now....we need a laugh.

I hope Mar-A-Lago™ is adequately stocked with Kleenex™ for the deposed boi king!

:laugh:
I hope the white house is adequately stocked with depends for the communist/demonRAT that stays there
Still waiting on examples of my communist positions on the issues.

But I’m patient!
Please tell us how miserable you are right now....we need a laugh.
not in the least, unlike you brain dead demonRATS. did i hit a nerve for telling the TRUTH?

Forum List

Back