trump still fuming...blaming Prince Kushner for loss

The Prince is there for the wins....not so much for the losses. The Fat Man has to blame someone for the loss. May as well be The Prince....
Alternet.org is your source? Find a real source, I won’t waste my time on such BS sites.

The Prince is there for the wins....not so much for the losses. The Fat Man has to blame someone for the loss. May as well be The Prince....

Trump torments you and haunts your every thought. All day, everyday.

And he ain't even president anymore.

I guess whining like a bitch about Trump is a lot easier than finding anything positive to say about your poor whackadoodled president.

HAHAHA!
I smile every time that I hear the name President Biden. You...on the other hand...are miserable. You still hang on to the Big Lie. You are a sad display of sub-humanity.....LAUGH IT UP!

Poor Brooding Fat Man....sad day for Bullies in America.

I am glad you took us to the ALTERnet....full of Alternative reality.

JimH52 still has TDS

How can it be Kushners fault?

I thought the Democrats stole the election ?

"Uninformed sources told this reporter on the condition of anonymity "

I hope Mar-A-Lago™ is adequately stocked with Kleenex™ for the deposed boi king! :laugh:
Think Snopes or Politifraud "fact checked" this?nnBut it fits your confirmation bias, Herr Mac - so you believe every word from the Baghdad Bob's...
23020.jpg

Your reply oddly isn't associated with the message you are replying to...

View attachment 464531
Too bad Trumpster!

:spinner:

Okay Nazi

1614982032429.png

Every post from the OP should immediately be put in the rubber room. Seems that’s where Jim belongs considering he starts whiny Anti-Trump threads daily. Despite Trump not being in office. Terminal TDS.

jim.....the guy is gone....i know you still see him everywhere.....its ok jimmy....the mean man cant hurt you no more.....i promise...
He still owns the GOP

Every post from the OP should immediately be put in the rubber room. Seems that’s where Jim belongs considering he starts whiny Anti-Trump threads daily. Despite Trump not being in office. Terminal TDS.

Trump is still attacking Megan Markle an his son in law.

"Uninformed sources told this reporter on the condition of anonymity "
Frank...sober up and go burn a cross on someone's lawn. Then you will feel better.

Forum List

Back