trump still fuming...blaming Prince Kushner for loss

Trump did everything right and won the election.

The Democrat Dirty Tricks Department stole the election from the American people by using the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

We Americans need to put the blame where it belongs. On the back of the lying thieving Democrat scum.

#stopthesqueal#

Mr_Piggy.jpg

I wonder how long you Dims will remain obsessed with Trump? My guess....forever, because you girls are terrified talking about the shit stain Slo Joe Biden.
You know...if the Fat Man just went away like all other modern day LOSERS...we would never mention him again. But he won't because he is making money off of his whole Con Game. And the GOPQ is so spineless and cowardly....they just let him drag them around like neutered puppies on a chain. They are just terribly afraid of the Fat Man.

The Prince is there for the wins....not so much for the losses. The Fat Man has to blame someone for the loss. May as well be The Prince....

I find it so amusing how obsessed you Dims still are with Trump. He is so deep in your heads. Trump owns you. :lol:
Because they know that Biden only won the election because it was rigged.

The Prince is there for the wins....not so much for the losses. The Fat Man has to blame someone for the loss. May as well be The Prince....
This is nust rumor aka hearsay

CNN has no credibility

The Democrat Dirty Tricks Department stole the election from the American people by using the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

We Americans need to put the blame where it belongs. On the back of the lying thieving Democrat scum.

#stopthesqueal#

View attachment 464518
That made me spit out my food...... :laughing0301:

^
FAKE NEWS ALER...???

WTF? it's Alternet. What's the fucking point? :dunno:

Trump torments you and haunts your every thought. All day, everyday.

And he ain't even president anymore.

I guess whining like a bitch about Trump is a lot easier than finding anything positive to say about your poor whackadoodled president.

HAHAHA!

I wonder how long you Dims will remain obsessed with Trump? My guess....forever, because you girls are terrified talking about the shit stain Slo Joe Biden.
You know...if the Fat Man just went away like all other modern day LOSERS...we would never mention him again. But he won't because he is making money off of his whole Con Game. And the GOPQ is so spineless and cowardly....they just let him drag them around like neutered puppies on a chain. They are just terribly afraid of the Fat Man.

Your obsession is funnier by the week, 5 weeks that is.....

Let him go, enjoy the budding spring weather, much better and healthier for it.

I don't obsess over Biden at all, because I have better things to do in life.

Cheers.

#stopthesqueal#

View attachment 464518
That made me spit out my food...... :laughing0301:

Bet that's a great trick at a restaurant

Forum List

Back