trump staffers having trouble finding jobs

Destroy people's lives because of who they worked for? Woohoo! How is everyone liking this new America? Me, not so much.
If you had a corrupt mayor in your town and he was exposed and jailed...would you hire the people who enabled him?

The "tolerant" left.
We do not tolerate seditionists. We do not tolerate idiots that tell us they are going to come take our shit and rape us. We do not tolerate people who separate children being taken from their families like Trump did at the border. Who is the pedophile those who say leave children with the family or those who take them from their families and leave them with no protection. We do not tolerate idiots that tell us only they can provide them with the truth and every one else is lying. We do not tolerate people that kick democracy in the face and claim elections are stolen before they even start and then keep the story up after court after court of your hand picked judges throw your lawsuits out. We do not tolerate people who tell us the entire world shut down their economies over a fake virus just to hurt one fat idiot. It goes on and on what this idiot did. We do not tolerate people who turn on his own staunchest supporters when they reach the line on the lies they will tolerate. We do not tolerate all the bull shit lies this idiot told. We are fucking sick of it. He turned on his own vice president. With a friend like fucking Trump who the fuck needs enemies? Tell us this fat peice of shit is our savior ,we say go fuck your self! He is the lawless one. He will lead us to the pit.

Being a crazy trump supporter is not a protected class.
There is a world of difference between protected class and a lifetime of persecution for taking a job with a President. I can't believe any American would be happy about seeing other American's lives ruined for political beliefs.

Trump's inner circle who encouraged him to try to overthrow our government? I'm good with it.

If you worked for trump...you are not seen as having any credibility. This is the most dishonest Regime that ever existed.
I personally don't think gloating is in order here. I can understand that policymakers, top people in the administration will be held accountable. I fail to see however why it's a good thing how a junior staffer for public affairs or something should be held responsible for having worked for Trump. Not for nothing I've worked for some shitty bosses myself, I don't think I was responsible for them.
"It is what it is."
Maybe. Just so you know though, if pettiness is now the new position to start from, Trump will be the least of our problems. You can escalate until you are just as bad as that what you are against. I personally don't think it's smart.

At this rate it would take decades to get anywhere near as bad as Trump and his crazy supporters.
You think so? It took a few months for most traditional Republicans to basically go against every principle to said to believe in. They did so because "owning the libs" seemed like more fun. If you think that just because you're a Democrat that you can "hate" Republicans and at the same time can remain reasonable, then you haven't been paying attention to how fast it has consumed people throughout history.

If you worked for trump...you are not seen as having any credibility. This is the most dishonest Regime that ever existed.
I personally don't think gloating is in order here. I can understand that policymakers, top people in the administration will be held accountable. I fail to see however why it's a good thing how a junior staffer for public affairs or something should be held responsible for having worked for Trump. Not for nothing I've worked for some shitty bosses myself, I don't think I was responsible for them.
Big difference. Anyone that enabled the orange pick should be thrown in the garbage bin.

Forum List

Back