trump staffers having trouble finding jobs

If you worked for trump...you are not seen as having any credibility. This is the most dishonest Regime that ever existed.
That's so America. So America. You gotta few surprises coming your way.
Planning something we ought to be made aware of?
Ohhh I think a couple things are going to happen the next 2 weeks. Read Revelations in the bible and repent Lesh........Repent

If you worked for trump...you are not seen as having any credibility. This is the most dishonest Regime that ever existed.

Not surprised a leftist whmoul start a thread bragging about these McCarthy tactics.
Not bragging about anything. It is just a fact that anyone who worked for the Liar In Chief is not going to be found trustworthy or will they be seen as ethical. During the trump Regime, ethics were totally disregarded and trashed,

Meanwhile some of the same rats who are useless and who advised Obama to back down from China (and Russia) are all given plush overpaid gigs.

What an insult. No wonder Europe told Biden, "yeah, we are just going to go ahead with that trade agreement with China, we know Trumps team won't be in place to pressure us any more"

Apple, Big Tech and Wall Street wet their pants with joy. They may soon be wetting it from fear when Chinas A.I is sent across the ocean or into Taiwan and other Western allied nations.
Let me know when Biden names members of his family to jobs in the White House that they are totally unqualified for. It is not going to happen.

That's so America. So America. You gotta few surprises coming your way.
Planning something we ought to be made aware of?
Ohhh I think a couple things are going to happen the next 2 weeks. Read Revelations in the bible and repent Lesh........Repent
Repent? For what?

Blacklisting political enemies is a common tactic of communists. We used it once when Senator McCarthy was investigating communists and having them blacklisted.

Hopefully there are American companies who want to hire Americans.
You mean the staff of the Regime that coined the phrase "Alternative Facts" is having a hard time finding a job? Who woulda thunk?

I personally don't think gloating is in order here. I can understand that policymakers, top people in the administration will be held accountable. I fail to see however why it's a good thing how a junior staffer for public affairs or something should be held responsible for having worked for Trump. Not for nothing I've worked for some shitty bosses myself, I don't think I was responsible for them.
Totally agree!

There are conservative companies. If discrimination is back in style why not take advantage?

These people made their choice to pursue positions in the White House or on Trump's campaign.
They chose to stay through the lies, the incitements, and the criminality of Trump.
They chose to stay right up to the end.

Their desire to be close to power caused them to ignore whatever ethics they may have had before coming to work for Trump.
What is that would make any potential employer believe they had suddenly recovered their ethics and could be trusted for any high level position?

Surely the "conservatives" understand the concept of "personal responsibility." These people are solely responsible for their current situation. Time to start at the bottom and try again.

There are conservative companies. If discrimination is back in style why not take advantage?

I'm sure they are all perfectly suited to make overpriced pillows, or to sell "Trump that Bitch" T shirts on the side of the road.

These people made their choice to pursue positions in the White House or on Trump's campaign.
They chose to stay through the lies, the incitements, and the criminality of Trump.

Their desire to be close to power caused them to ignore whatever ethics they may have had before coming to work for Trump.
What is that would make any potential employer believe they had suddenly recovered their ethics and could be trusted for any high level position?

Surely the "conservatives" understand the concept of "personal responsibility." These people are solely responsible for their current situation. Time to start at the bottom and try again.
Nobody wants em. Nobody trusts em

I personally don't think gloating is in order here. I can understand that policymakers, top people in the administration will be held accountable. I fail to see however why it's a good thing how a junior staffer for public affairs or something should be held responsible for having worked for Trump. Not for nothing I've worked for some shitty bosses myself, I don't think I was responsible for them.
"It is what it is."
Maybe. Just so you know though, if pettiness is now the new position to start from, Trump will be the least of our problems. You can escalate until you are just as bad as that what you are against. I personally don't think it's smart.
Now they act worse than Trump.

Be careful not to become what you are fighting

It's too late for them.

Nobody wants em. Nobody trusts em
You can give them a blow job.

Forum List

Back