trump staffers having trouble finding jobs

If you worked for trump...you are not seen as having any credibility. This is the most dishonest Regime that ever existed.
I personally don't think gloating is in order here. I can understand that policymakers, top people in the administration will be held accountable. I fail to see however why it's a good thing how a junior staffer for public affairs or something should be held responsible for having worked for Trump. Not for nothing I've worked for some shitty bosses myself, I don't think I was responsible for them.
"It is what it is."
Maybe. Just so you know though, if pettiness is now the new position to start from, Trump will be the least of our problems. You can escalate until you are just as bad as that what you are against. I personally don't think it's smart.
They started being petty from the day designers refused to make Melania's inaugural outfits.

If you worked for trump...you are not seen as having any credibility. This is the most dishonest Regime that ever existed.
Fully to be expected. The weird thing is, why this didn't occur to these people before they took those jobs.
Fully to be expected. The weird thing is, why this didn't occur to these people before they took those jobs.
They were not tainted by association until they took those jobs and until after it became apparent what their boss and his administration supported and how they supported it.

They knowingly signed on to a fascist Russian puppet and deserve any consequences that come their way.

Job skills are required in the real world.

Amen to that. Enablers of a failed dictator-wannabe. Guilt by Association. Lie down with dogs, yer gonna get fleas.
A little surprising. You'd think there would be enough Trumpster business owners to keep these people afloat.

Maybe make 'em wear a disguise or sumpin'.

funny-nose-glasses.jpg

But, But, But.....what happen to the antifascist tolerant party that never paints with a broad brush?

They were not tainted by association until they took those jobs and until after it became apparent what their boss and his administration supported and how they supported it.

They knowingly signed on to a fascist Russian puppet and deserve any consequences that come their way.

Amen to that. Enablers of a failed dictator-wannabe. Guilt by Association. Lie down with dogs, yer gonna get fleas.
A little surprising. You'd think there would be enough Trumpster business owners to keep these people afloat.

funny-nose-glasses.jpg

But, But, But.....what happen to the antifascist tolerant party that never paints with a broad brush?

What in the wide wide world of Blue Fuck do fallacies, or the avoidance thereof, have to do with friggin' "parties"? Are you retarded?

And why did you just quote 153 posts that don't demonstrate that in the first place?

funny-nose-glasses.jpg

What in the wide wide world of Blue Fuck do fallacies, or the avoidance thereof, have to do with friggin' "parties"? Are you retarded?

And why did you just quote 153 posts that don't demonstrate that in the first place?

Acting stupid is a retards refutation...try harder.

Please outline how Russia has benefitted from Trumps administration.

If he is a puppet, he isn't very good at it.
Well Russia's main problem is not the US, it's Europe. The US and Europe have been close allies since WW2. This means that Russia benefits if the relationship between the US and Europe is bad. I think Trump has been very effective in achieving that.

Russia has been trying to get a presence in the Middle East for ages. Guess what? By withdrawing from Syria Trump has given them exactly that.

Geopolitically, Trump has been the most helpful American president in history.

Last edited:

The communists do all they can to destroy their political enemies and all their supporters and you blame the people looking for jobs not the communists and their fascist tactics..

Please outline how Russia has benefitted from Trumps administration.

If he is a puppet, he isn't very good at it.
Well Russia's main problem is not the US, it's Europe. The US and Europe have been close allies since WW2. This means that Russia benefits if the relationship between the US and Europe is bad. I think Trump has been very effective in achieving that.

Russia has been trying to get a presence in the Middle East for ages. Guess what? By withdrawing from Syria Trump has given them exactly that.

Geopolitically, Trump has been the most helpful American president in history.

America expanded alliances in the M.E between Israel and it's neighbours. That is important for future American interests as Europe has not been the most staunch supporter of Israel (ironic, considering their lack of voicing China human rights abuses).

Particularly Germany and France, have played both sides. Germany signed on to a pipeline that will send hundreds of billions of dollars to Russia. France has been selling peaceful nuclear functionality to Iran for decades. Even building them such facilities only before Israel (with U.S support) wiped them out.

Europe is going to remain neutral between America and China with Trump losing in 2020. This wasn't the case in the past, but it started to slowly become this way during Clintons years and escalated sharply when GBW went into Iraq. Do you recall the Allied Force that America had during that attack? it was basically UK and U.S ,with Canada proving covert, unofficial (see, secret even from us) special force support and a few mish-mash of small nations looking to obtain favor.

This is why the tactics by Big Tech and the old Establishment to take out Trump was a bad decision. Trump was defending U.S Big Tech interests in Europe, threatening sanctions to France or any other country looking to impede their power with tariffs. That threat is off the table now, twitter and Facebook will lose significant power in Europe.

The West, in particular America, created Frankenstein called China, now we all pay a price, including America. The only legitimate approach required a sanction-heavy, open Cold War, rather than the one being played out.

I try to read between the lines. I found it particular interesting that as soon as Trump won last time, a bunch of CIA counter intel agents in Asia went dark. They were worried about Trumps intentions. The worst part about that is that CIA now has no idea what was happening. If Trump had NOT won, they would have been even worse off, potentially exposing themselves by using agents who the Communists clearly knew about, but, U.S didn't know this.

There can't be a grey line. It has to be "you are with us or China". That's the deal, the societies and global objectives are too different. Some want to continue to live in la-la land and believe peace and harmony is possible.

We might have believed that years ago, but not now. The WTO should have demanded massive changes to China before allowing them in. We were raided.

Blacklisting political enemies is a common tactic of communists. We used it once when Senator McCarthy was investigating communists and having them blacklisted.

Hopefully there are American companies who want to hire Americans.
Seems like we should have let McCarthy finish the job.

On the other hand employment discrimination is back. So the Democrats have come full circle from Jim Crow to Joe Crow.

I'm sorry those people can't find jobs. I don't think that it's funny that they can't find one.

Everyone needs a job to support themselves.

They haven't been looking long. I'm sure they will find something eventually.

I do believe that people need to take responsibility for their actions.

No one owes them or anyone else a job. People have to earn their way through this world.

If a person has a history that is unfavorable to those interviewing them, it's not the interviewer's fault for what the applicant has done in their lives. The interviewer has no obligation to give them a job.

Those who worked for trump knew what they were getting into and went willingly.

They will have to work harder to find a job now. They will find something. It will take time.

Some who signed on early may have though that Trump would ‘shape up’ once in office.

Others thought a second term would be a ‘sure thing.’

And still others were true-believer cult members.

Some who signed on early may have though that Trump would ‘shape up’ once in office.

Others thought a second term would be a ‘sure thing.’

And still others were true-believer cult members.

That first one sounds like many a failed marriage.

Actually ---- they all do.

I personally don't think gloating is in order here. I can understand that policymakers, top people in the administration will be held accountable. I fail to see however why it's a good thing how a junior staffer for public affairs or something should be held responsible for having worked for Trump. Not for nothing I've worked for some shitty bosses myself, I don't think I was responsible for them.
"It is what it is."
Maybe. Just so you know though, if pettiness is now the new position to start from, Trump will be the least of our problems. You can escalate until you are just as bad as that what you are against. I personally don't think it's smart.

At this rate it would take decades to get anywhere near as bad as Trump and his crazy supporters.

You mean like the same job skills in which a fairly easy to see British intel agent told Obama NOT to send missiles to Ukraine, or the same "former" ones who started the Russian Hoax?

I would take Pompeo or Grenell over any I've seen in Obamas administration as it refers to competenc and clarity of Americas interests, but that's just me. We will see how Biden chooses his cabinet.

Great. I hear they will be looking for a new job soon. You can hire them.

funny-nose-glasses.jpg

Broad brush? Trump's top advisors and enablers sound like a pretty specific group.

Forum List

Back