Trump spent years trying to win over Indian Americans. Then Biden picked Harris.

Good ole Joe undercut him. Trump won't have their votes.

That was a horrible decision. So Trump will lose a few racist Indian voters in places like San Fran, New York and the odd one in Texas, while Trump picks up black and Hispanic voters in key states?

If anyone wants to play the Identity Politics game they better learn how to play it properly.

That was a horrible decision. So Trump will lose a few racist Indian voters in places like San Fran, New York and the odd one in Texas, while Trump picks up black and Hispanic voters in key states?

If anyone wants to play the Identity Politics game they better learn how to play it properly.

Picks up what black voters? That's not going to happen at all.

Yes Biden in a blatantly sexist, racist move picked Harris. What is your point?

Sexist and racist? How so? You're talking bullshit

Really, Idiot? You think Kamela represents the Indian vote?
Yes.....but I guess since you are a trump supporter who don't come close to minorities you don't know this.
Besdies minorities will vote in record numbers anti trump the racist, with the exception of the fools in Florida.

A lot of the guys in my financial advice office are Indian. Not a one that I've talked to is voting for Biden. They don't give a rat's ass that Harris is half-Indian.

Trump is far better for the economy.

Last edited:

You just stated Joe chose Harris because she's black and Indian, a blatantly racist thing to do.

I don't even know if Kamala Harris will get the vote of her own father??

"My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics," he said.

"Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty."
===============
"Identity Politics"!! Shame on you Harris, employing the NAZI style policies of "Identity Politics"

Picks up what black voters? That's not going to happen at all.

Justice Reform, Opportunity Zones, School Choice, on top of Trump standing up to China and protecting the very jobs these communities need to keep their kids out of trouble.

He should listen to Tim Scott and Ben Carson, both who came from poverty and became Republicans precisely because of where they came from. They didn't follow the lemmings, they figured it out on their own. When you have high expectations of yourself and want to succeed, even if poor, especially if born poor in fact; you will inherently become conservative/libertarian in nature.

THESE are the voters who he can draw. People who want leaders who actually have their back and fight for them, as Americans, not, as pawns to get a vote every four years.

He declared he would choose a black female candidate, as opposed to the most qualified candidate. Sexist and racist.

He declared he would choose a black female candidate, as opposed to the most qualified candidate. Sexist and racist.

AND insulting to blacks and women, as if they can't compete with men and whites on a level playing field.

Also, Biden is a China puppet and China is problematic neighbor of India. The last thing India needs is the US putting Chinese interests ahead of them.

Forum List

Back