Trump spell on us is broken.....

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
No one has created a new thread about Trump in days!

Oh No-God, you have finally lifted this political curse from our backs. Sure, mercy is not beyond you!

Is this the sign that Trumps decline has begun!! Moderate Republicans can only hope--Rand Paul left the race too soon!!:eusa_doh:

trump-lion.jpg

Look, an Obama prediction has come true: The tides has receded!!

Because Trump is not sucking up all the air off of the Eastern Seaboard!!

Its a miracle!

The Trump bandwagon hit a bump in Iowa and his fairweather fans went flying off into the ditch.

Oh, they'll re-emerge if Trump wins NH.

The polls are all over the place.

What I think may well happen:

Trump 25%
Rubio 18%
Kasich 13%
Cruz 11%

I am starting to think that this should have went into political satire.

After all, Trump, himself, is a joke.

Sorry mods. I thought this may have substance, but asking is this the beginning of Trump's decline just does not cut it.

Although Real clear politics does not have one substantial article on Trump(Not opinion piece on the Don? Have they forgot Trump sells)

And most of the topics on the board focused on Trump is either rehashed or dated.

Trumps decline is about as substantial as the hole in a hot air balloon. It could still fly if the hole is not too big.

Oh No-God, you have finally lifted this political curse from our backs. Sure, mercy is not beyond you!

Is this the sign that Trumps decline has begun!! Moderate Republicans can only hope--Rand Paul left the race too soon!!:eusa_doh:
We'll have to watch the next primaries to see if the apparent decline is true. I wonder if it has anything to do with what is happening in the Dem's race?

Trump is now just another candidate. His unstoppable persona has been removed. He now has to win with ideas, instead of platitudes, and that is a good thing. Handing him the nomination because of inevitability, would be akin to a coronation of Hillary. They want it? Then work for it, and make their people work for it too!

The polls are all over the place.

What I think may well happen:

Trump 25%
Rubio 18%
Kasich 13%
Cruz 11%

The moderates have returned!! The moderates have returned!

Yeeeaaaarrgghhh---Yeeeaaaarrgghhh---Yeeeaaaarrgghh
(making the sound of a strange alien wildebeast or an overexcited Howard Dean)

The GOP is saved!! The moderates have returned!!

Trump may, or may not win in New Hampshire and South Carolina, but what difference does it make? I am absolutely sure that his lead in NH is dropping by the hour, and South Carolinians don't know how to read, so they don't know who they are voting for. Trump is toast. Rubio is on the rise, because the mainstream Republicans have finally realized that Trump has got to be put down. It is almost too late. Granted, Rubio is not a terribly strong candidate, but he is not insane, and that is saying a lot for any republican candidate these days.

I've noticed a number of the loudest Trumpsters are now singing a new song. It's called "Trump/Cruz, doesn't matter. I'll vote for either one."

It's the Charlie Sheen school of voter intelligence. They don't care who wins, as long as they can yell "WINNING!!!!!"

And we know how that story ended.

Moderate republicans who will do the bidding of their major funders you should have added. Open borders advocate rubio has paul singer as his sugar daddy for one. Trump may not be perfect, but he doesn't have to pledge allegiance to the almighty dollar like all the other candidates do.

I still say Trump's hold on some Americans is his pouty face look. When he uses that pouty face my kids almost weep for him and want to send him their raggedy-Ann doll.

Libtard smell is stil here...unfortunately.

the night Donnie couldn't make it to NH because of snow I saw an interview with Jeb. He said he didn't understand why anyone running for the most important office in the country couldn't be there. My 90 year old mother is here.

D'OOOOOOOOOH !

Hillary's imminent demise has captured everyone's attention at this time. We'll soon be taking bets on when she'll be indicted.

Forum List

Back