Trump Speech Censored by Fox in Minnesota

Mr. President, please don't wear black leather gloves that are way too small to fit your hands. They don't make your hands look bigger, they make you look like OJ.

Last edited:
They c
Yes that just happened. No one can tell me they did not cut off the feed and then the audio, when I had to switch to streaming media and it's available on several other independent platforms.
He started an hour late, which probably interfered with their lineup for the evening. From what I watched, he's reading straight from a teleprompter and heavy into his anti- immigration and refugee policies tonight. Pretty low energy for him. He's never learned how to read from a teleprompter without sounding like he's chanting the rosary or something. Maybe he's tired. He had a busy day.

Yes that just happened. No one can tell me they did not cut off the feed and then the audio, when I had to switch to streaming media and it's available on several other independent platforms.
It was just really distorted for me, for several minutes, but its been fixed since then.

Did they cut TRUMP off when he went to play the Biden footage? I noticed they cut his speeches off at this point and then go back to them later.

Fox affiliates are not required to broadcast Trump speeches verbatim. Sometimes they cut to regular broadcasted stuff and sometimes they cut to commercials. At any rate you can't call it censorship.

They c
He started an hour late, which probably interfered with their lineup for the evening. From what I watched, he's reading straight from a teleprompter and heavy into his anti- immigration and refugee policies tonight. Pretty low energy for him. He's never learned how to read from a teleprompter without sounding like he's chanting the rosary or something. Maybe he's tired. He had a busy day.
No, he didn’t. He started when he was supposed to. That was an erroneous report. Edit. I apologize he started 30 minutes late. But he first stopped to speak to the overflow crowd which was not allowed in due to the 250 person limit the state had set. There were thousands in overflow.

They c
Anti-illegal immigration. I sure do wish you all would stop lying about that.

Fox affiliates are not required to broadcast Trump speeches verbatim. Sometimes they cut to regular broadcasted stuff and sometimes they cut to commercials. At any rate you can't call it censorship.
No, the cut the feed. I watched it.

It wasn't only fox...CSPAN2 was cut as well.

The filth jammed the audio feed. You could hear the screetching...then it got better & I head somebody say something about "the board" and it went right back to screetching.

Our voices (and the presidents voice) have been stomped on!

It wasn't only fox...CSPAN2 was cut as well.

The filth jammed the audio feed. You could hear the screetching...then it got better & I head somebody say something about "the board" and it went right back to screetching.

Our voices (and the presidents voice) have been stomped on!
It’s been happening on the replays on social media, too. Don’t think it’s a coincidence.

Come on folks, FNC has been virulently anti-Trump from the beginning, nakedly so. Fox News is not Carlson, Hannity, Ingrahm, Waters, or Pirro, they are"Editorialist's!" Anyone with a three digit IQ need only tune into the FNC NEW's Division, then observe their nightly parade of negative FNC polls, all unfailingly leveraged toward Biden, just forty minutes ago I watched aghast as Bret Baer stated matter of factly that the midwest states(MN, WI, IA, & MI)are a hurdle Biden has overcome, and sewn up!

When I see race riots and social upheaval condoned and sanctioned by the democrats, if they win, WE LOSE. I have come to the opinion liberals and modern liberal democrats shouldn't be allowed to vote at all. Not because I am intolerant. Because they so ignorant that they have disqualified themselves as valid voters.

Forum List

Back