Trump Skipping The Debate Isn't Okay!

JimofPennsylvan

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2007
The recent shenanigans from Donald Trump where he skipped todays debate and held a Rally For Vets underscores why Donald Trump is a very worrisome candidate for President of the United States. Donald Trump in speaking at the rally demonstrated he has a real shortcoming for a Presidential candidate in that he is not a comment disciplined or message disciplined person and he makes mistakes because of it and comment mistakes may not have bad consequences for a candidate but for a President you can be damn sure they will!
Examples tonight by Donald Trump include his complaining about because of the sanctions being lifted from Iran because of the President Obama Iran deal Iran has just entered into an agreement to buy hundreds of millions of dollars of planes from Airbus and not Boeing; a really good candidate and leader would be happy for the Europeans that their company Airbus got the contract because the European Union economy is really struggling and they need this business. Mr. Trumps complaining about U.S. Generals going on TV and commenting about national security matters that their not like General Patton and General MacArthur the kind of Generals we need Mr. Trump is acting like a goofball here for he is running for the job of Commander and Chief over todays Generals he should not want to create any bad blood between them and him besides he is just wrong overall America's Generals both active and retired are excellent they are not only great fighters but they are sophisticated understanding the full spectrum of issues that affect the work they do. Mr. Trumps comments that America's enemies are better armed than American troops and America has to correct this weapon inferiority problem she has do you Mr. Trump even know what your talking about on this national security issue; the truth of the matter is that America does a great job in equipping its war fighters with the best weapons.

The other major problem about Mr. Trumps skipping the debate is that it showed a flawed character and it is troubling for a candidate to have such. A candidate of good character would view the debate as an opportunity for voters to evaluate candidates for the job of President such a candidate would be committed to doing what is right and fair by the voters and giving them this opportunity that the debate provides it is not a valid excuse that showing up could hurt him at the polls and why risk it! All this smoke screening by Mr. Trump focusing on Megyn Kelly and the ridiculing press release by Fox News is just that a smoke screen. The truth of the matter is that Donald Trump did not show up at the debate because over the last ten days Mr. Trump had a surge in the Iowa polls over Ted Cruz and was poised to win the Iowa primary and he didn't want to risk the win in Iowa and this isn't a valid excuse.

Is this the Land of the Free or not?
Not according to Trump in 2011 when he was suppose to moderate a debate and only two candidates showed up....he said they were wrong for skipping the debate because of who is moderating...
I found the link but Trump didn't state HE was the reason they should have appeared.

The recent shenanigans from Donald Trump where he skipped todays debate and held a Rally For Vets underscores why Donald Trump is a very worrisome candidate for President of the United States. Donald Trump in speaking at the rally demonstrated he has a real shortcoming for a Presidential candidate in that he is not a comment disciplined or message disciplined person and he makes mistakes because of it and comment mistakes may not have bad consequences for a candidate but for a President you can be damn sure they will!
Examples tonight by Donald Trump include his complaining about because of the sanctions being lifted from Iran because of the President Obama Iran deal Iran has just entered into an agreement to buy hundreds of millions of dollars of planes from Airbus and not Boeing; a really good candidate and leader would be happy for the Europeans that their company Airbus got the contract because the European Union economy is really struggling and they need this business. Mr. Trumps complaining about U.S. Generals going on TV and commenting about national security matters that their not like General Patton and General MacArthur the kind of Generals we need Mr. Trump is acting like a goofball here for he is running for the job of Commander and Chief over todays Generals he should not want to create any bad blood between them and him besides he is just wrong overall America's Generals both active and retired are excellent they are not only great fighters but they are sophisticated understanding the full spectrum of issues that affect the work they do. Mr. Trumps comments that America's enemies are better armed than American troops and America has to correct this weapon inferiority problem she has do you Mr. Trump even know what your talking about on this national security issue; the truth of the matter is that America does a great job in equipping its war fighters with the best weapons.

The other major problem about Mr. Trumps skipping the debate is that it showed a flawed character and it is troubling for a candidate to have such. A candidate of good character would view the debate as an opportunity for voters to evaluate candidates for the job of President such a candidate would be committed to doing what is right and fair by the voters and giving them this opportunity that the debate provides it is not a valid excuse that showing up could hurt him at the polls and why risk it! All this smoke screening by Mr. Trump focusing on Megyn Kelly and the ridiculing press release by Fox News is just that a smoke screen. The truth of the matter is that Donald Trump did not show up at the debate because over the last ten days Mr. Trump had a surge in the Iowa polls over Ted Cruz and was poised to win the Iowa primary and he didn't want to risk the win in Iowa and this isn't a valid excuse.
Trump is under no obligation to run his campaign to suit you.

If you dont like it then vote for someone else.

Not according to Trump in 2011 when he was suppose to moderate a debate and only two candidates showed up....he said they were wrong for skipping the debate because of who is moderating...
I found the link but Trump didn't state HE was the reason they should have appeared.
See what happens when you try memory recall when tired...

It's OK because I know you don't have a stick up your a$$ like a lot of the others around here.

It's OK because I know you don't have a stick up your a$$ like a lot of the others around here.
No need to..it's not like I have a vested interest in trying to prove something untrue or being a dick to get my way..

Oh, no, he DOES most certainly have a stick up his ass. Maybe several.

Dont tell him I told you.

No need to..it's not like I have a vested interest in trying to prove something untrue or being a dick to get my way..

When you think about it, it must be really cool for one to be able transform into a dick to get their way.
Oh man, I got to stop this twisted mind of mine.

It's our secret...

Peppermint sticks, I'm trying to balance the smell of my farts...

an d obviously failing MISERABLY....or so I heard

mine happen to smell like roses

Obama withdraw from two debates, so did Hillary. Reagan skipped the Iowa Debate too.

So tell us Jim, if it was okay when Hillary did it in 2008...what has changed? (I'll give you a hint...it has to do with a letter of the alphabet)

Hypocrisy meter.png

an d obviously failing MISERABLY....or so I heard

mine happen to smell like roses
They are always asking me what crawled up my azz and died.....I tell them, it didn't die....

Forum List

Back