Trump Site Investor Bails After Finding Out It’s Fake News Business

what is a "copyleft" license?

“The license purposefully treats everyone equally (even people we don’t like or agree with), but they must operate under the same rules of the copyleft licenses that apply to everyone else,” Bradley Kuhn, policy fellow and hacker-in-residence at Software Freedom Conservancy, wrote in a blog post.

found it.

What Is Copyleft?​

Copyleft is a general method for making a program free software and requiring all modified and extended versions of the program to be free software as well.

The simplest way to make a program free is to put it in the public domain, uncopyrighted. This allows people to share the program and their improvements, if they are so minded. But it also allows uncooperative people to convert the program into proprietary software. They can make changes, many or few, and distribute the result as a proprietary product. People who receive the program in that modified form do not have the freedom that the original author gave them; the middleman has stripped it away.

Yep I went looking for my own answer. love the decentralized concept of mastadon, but Trump's lawyers are slipping bigly if they missed their code will be open source, too.

It seems Trump's lawyers have been slipping bigly for a while now. It is almost as if nobody worth a damn will get near him for some odd reason

It seems Trump's lawyers have been slipping bigly for a while now. It is almost as if nobody worth a damn will get near him for some odd reason
if you are going to use open source, read the friggin details. but to build off it and call it your own?

That's some.bullshit. it's like adding features to your RAM 1500 and calling it your own creation.

Last edited:
Ok, maybe you might learn something. These companies make their income from advertising revenue. If the big advertisers are not backing it then it is unlikely to have much of a future.

I know enough to know that when I see a company with a message or product that I'm not interested in or don't like, I simply go elsewhere, leaving it up to others to decide for themselves whether it interests them or not. That's called Free Market Forces. Good products win, undesired products fail, decided by all.

I also know enough to know that when a small, self-appointed army of vigilante people anoint themselves to be the self-proclaimed watchdogs and arbiters of what succeeds and fails for EVERYONE, deciding for themselves to harass and drive out of business companies they don't like because they don't represent THEIR interests under threats and intimidation, we end up with just ONE view, ONE ideology--- THEIRS, shoved down everyone's throats whether it is what they want or not. Those are called Fascists and Marxists, and if you come here and try that and get caught, be prepared to get a new mud-hole stomped up your ass, you little pointy-headed dickless commie.

People have a right to hear and choose whatever message they want and whatever platform gives it to them, and clearly Twitter and FB are not doing it. They are not interested in hearing MY message, only my coming there and spelling out THEIRS. No matter what little shitstains like you try, sooner or later either the government is going to take action to free the exchange of information again so people can speak what is on their minds and in their hearts without fear and oppression, or someone like Trump will come along and build it like I predicted he would many months ago, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

It is jackholes like you who CREATED Trump, and now you have driven him to once again bypass your closed media so that freedom loving people can again find liberty from the horror of your oppression to live, think and choose as they decide, NOT YOU. :1peleas:

Last edited:
I know enough to know that when I see a company with a message or product that I'm not interested in or don't like, I simply go elsewhere, leaving it up to others to decide for themselves whether it interests them or not. That's called Free Market Forces. Good products win, undesired products fail, decided by all.

I also know enough to know that when a small, self-appointed army of vigilante people anoint themselves to be the self-proclaimed watchdogs and arbiters of what succeeds and fails for EVERYONE, deciding for themselves to harass and drive out of business companies they don't like because they don't represent THEIR interests under threats and intimidation, we end up with just ONE view, ONE ideology--- THEIRS, shoved down everyone's throats whether it is what they want or not. Those are called Fascists and Marxists, and if you come here and try that and get caught, be prepared to get a new mud-hole stomped up your ass, you little pointy-headed dickless commie.

People have a right to hear and choose whatever message they want and whatever platform gives it to them, and clearly Twitter and FB are not doing it. They are not interested in hearing MY message, only my coming there and spelling out THEIRS. No matter what little shitstains like you try, sooner or later either the government is going to take action to free the exchange of information so people can speak what is on their minds and in their hearts without fear and oppression, or someone like Trump will come along and build it like I predicted he would many months ago, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

It is jackholes like you who CREATED Trump, and now you have driven him to once again bypass your closed media so that freedom loving people can again find liberty from the horror of your oppression to live as they choose, NOT YOU. :1peleas:

'I also know enough to know that when a small, self-appointed army of vigilante people anoint themselves to be the self-proclaimed watchdogs and arbiters of what succeeds and fails for EVERYONE, deciding for themselves to harass and drive out of business companies they don't like because they don't represent THEIR interests under threats and intimidation, we end up with just ONE view, ONE ideology, THEIRS, shoved down everyone's throats whether it is what they want or not.'

You mean like the Trump election auditors?

Forum List

Back