Trump signs order to ‘restore patriotic education’

We need specific definitions of terms like "patriotic education" and "indoctrination" before we can even begin to understand what is going on.

We need specific definitions of terms like "patriotic education" and "indoctrination" before we can even begin to understand what is going on.

Bullshit. We all understand what is going on.

try the dictionary

Neither of your replies gives any sort of definition to these terms. Many specifics are needed and you are not furnishing them. Don't buck the question.

try the dictionary

Neither of your replies gives any sort of definition to these terms. Many specifics are needed and you are not furnishing them. Don't buck the question.

I will not buck. I need not buck. No teaching device has yet been devised, specifically, but not limited to, the subjects of HISTORY, LANGUAGE and
LITERATURE. that entirely excludes POV. It is for this reason that mathematics
has been termed the QUEEN OF SCIENCES. I believe that those people who
advocate a "more patriotic" slant in i

try the dictionary

I need not buck. I will discuss. Humans have never managed to devise a method
of teaching that excludes POV----especially in the specific topics, including but
not limited to, language, history and even music. It is for the foregoing reason
that Mathematics is termed the Queen of sciences. Persons who tout a "more
patriotic" slant on history, actually refer to the EXTREME existing slant which has
been very popular since---circa 1960. The issue could, more correctly, be: ---
'let's straighten the slant as much as possible'-----"critical race" theories are
even older than dating from 1960------and include, depending on era and fad,
all of the SUPREMACIES that even you could name-----"white" , "aryan" ,
"hindu" "russian" , "philospher" "royalty" -----all the way to FRENCH CUISINE
and British "breeding" I is old----SOOO OLD that I can actually remember the
pedantic cries of the high school intellectuals who yelled out-----"THE FIRST THANKSGIVING IS A SHAM" (I was in the advanced history class) The current
cry is "lets re-evaluate Stalin"-----now that Solzhenytsyn is dead

Forum List

Back